Jalal Abad State University Kyrgyzstan : MBBS Fees Structure
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is one of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. Also, MBBS students from all across the world choose to enroll in the MBBS study program offered by this university. experienced teachers of this Jalalabad State University are qualified in their respective subjects. Also, the latest technology available in the university helps students to learn practically.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is a public university that is located in the Jalal-Abad city of Kyrgyzstan. To study in this government-owned university students will pay the budget-friendly MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan in comparison to other famous universities of various countries. Also, the university offers direct admission in the MBBS course if students fulfill the eligibility criteria of the students. It is mandatory to study MBBS in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad State University was founded in the year 1993 and an internationally recognized University. The university is approved by the Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization, and UNESCO. After completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan degree from this university, students can work worldwide. Also, there is no language barrier in studies, students will be taught in the English language.
Also, the world-class infrastructure of this university allows students to learn more and more. Hostel accommodation facilities are also good and the administration of the university offers all kinds of needed amenities. The fee of MCI approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is pretty affordable and International students can pay it in installments.
Quick highlight of Jalal Abad State University Kyrgyzstan
Mandatory For Indian Students
Tuition Fee per Annum
4000 USD yearly
Medium of Instruction
English for international students
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Country - 37
MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG, and WFME
Why choose Jalal Abad State University?
Aspirants who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan can apply for admission at Jalal Abad State University; it’s a famous and most demanding medical institute in the country for Indian candidates and other foreign country students. It provides medical education in MBBS course that is approved by NMC, WHO, and other international organizations. University offers low-cost MBBS course to foreign country aspirants and provides quality medical education to them.
It is one of the highly preferable and top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan where candidates can get easy admission without any donation fee. Aspirants can check the below points that prove why they must choose the university for medical education.
- Top-ranked medical university in the world.
- Approved with NMC, WHO, and other international educational firms.
- Easy admission process.
- World-class infrastructure for international candidates.
- Highly qualified faculty.
- The English language program is available.
- Worldwide recognized MBBS degree.
- Highly demanded medical university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Easy admission process.
- Best accommodation for foreign aspirants.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Jalalabad State University Ranking in Kyrgyzstan is excellent as it has been given prestigious awards like:
- Jalalabad State University Ranking in Country – 37 (Kyrgyzstan)
- Jalalabad State University World Ranking – 12351 (All Over)
- Jalalabad State University is ranked amongst the top universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2021
The affordability of the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan fee Structure attracts students from across the world to study MBBS in this prestigious university. As tuition fees, USD 4000 per year is needed to be paid by the students. this fee includes the exam fee, registration fee, and other academics fees.
To accommodate in university hostels, students have to pay hostel fees and mess fees separately. that includes the fee of other amenities offered in the university mess. apart from the below-mentioned fee students.
MBBS Fees Structure of Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 5th Year||2870/yr||500/yr||-||13480|
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses Offered
Students from various parts of the world are enrolled in the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses. MBBS study program offered by this university includes 5 years classroom program. To get enrolled in this university students have to complete the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan
It is mentioned already that MBBS Applicants have to follow the Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalalabad state University Kyrgyzstan. As Indian students, students have to fulfill the NEET Exam before applying for MBBS The following is the required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility to be able to apply for admission in the Jalalabad State University in any course.
- The candidate must have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized education board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, biology, and English as the main subjects in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate must score a min. Aggregate of 50% in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate should have qualified for the NEET entrance examination.
- The candidate should be 17 years old at the time of admission or on 31 December of the year of admission in MCI approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Admission Process for Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Jalalabad State University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan by clicking here.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Important Documents:
To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students have to fulfill the admission process candidate and should be presented to the concerned authority when asked for:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Advantages
- Worldwide ranked university and holds an awesome ranking
- University is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Education, the Medical Council of India, and World Health Organizations.
- Every facility and amenities are available for students
- International exposure
- Internationally recognized degree
- research and learning opportunities
- Experienced teachers of the university
- Affordable Fee Structure than any other country
- World-leading Infrastructure
- The English language will be used in the classroom.
- Indian Foods are available in University Mess
- Good Review of Jalal Abad State University by ex-students.
Jalal Abad State University Students Life
Besides the quality medical education in the university, it also provides lots of amenities to students. Jalal Abad State University Students Life is better than any other institutes as it gives an inviting and sound climate for the aspirants. The campus is loaded up with all the necessary support and has well-equipped hostels with all the basic conveniences like the internet, security, quality food, etc.
The food accessible in the school bottle is sterile and solid. The college campus has an incredible library where understudies can without much of a stretch access the investigation material. Jalal Abad State University has a sports club in the campus for students and faculties to demonstrate their skills and abilities not only in the field of education as well as in sports. Among all the above the college provides an exercise center, pool, sports complex, and so forth The security arrangement of the college is generally excellent with 24 hours safety officers.
- Separate hostels.
- Better accommodation.
- Indian mess with quality food.
- Laundry facilities.
- Internet connection in the hostel.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Hostel
The following are the hostel facilities offered by the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Hostel to all its students.
- Jalalabad State University offers hostel facilities to international students with the best possible arrangements.
- Many Indian students are studying here.
- Separate hostels for both girls and boys are also available in the university hostel
- All the hostels are well- equipped with the modern and advanced facilities
- All the rooms in the hostels are well-furnished and have all the amenities such as heating, AC, etc.
- All the hostels have separate security personal that is available 24/7.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan FAQ
Que-Is the University is approved by the MCI?
Answer- Yes, the university is MCI approved.
Que-Do students need to pass the NEET exam before applying to study MBBS in the Kyrgyzstan entrance exam?
Answer- For Indian students, it is mandatory to qualify for the NEET exam.
Que-What is the ranking of the university in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer- The country ranking for the university is 37.