Jalal Abad State University Kyrgyzstan : MBBS Fees Structure
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is one of the best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. Also, MBBS students from all across the world choose to enroll in the MBBS study program offered by this university. experienced teachers of this Jalalabad State University are qualified in their respective subjects. Also, the latest technology available in the university helps students to learn practically.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan is a public university that is located in the Jalal-Abad city of in Kyrgyzstan. To study in this government-owned university students will pay the budget-friendly MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan in comparison of other famous universities of various countries. Also, the university offers direct admission in MBBS course if students fulfill the eligibility criteria of the students. It is mandatory to study MBBS in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan
Jalalabad State University was founded in the year 1993 and an internationally recognized University. The university is approved by the Medical Council of India, the World Health Organization, and UNESCO. After completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan degree from this university, students can work worldwide. Also, there is no language barrier in studies, students will be taught in the English language.
Also, the world-class infrastructure of this university allows students to learn more and more. Hostel accommodation facilities are also good and the administration of the university offers all kind of needed amenities. The fee of MCI approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan is pretty affordable and International students can pay it in installments.
Quick highlight of Jalal Abad State University Kyrgyzstan
Mandatory For Indian Students
Tuition Fee per Annum
4000 USD yearly
5 years + 1 years
Medium of Instruction
English for international students
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Country - 37
MCI, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, ECFMG and WFME
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses Offered
Students from various part of the world are enrolled in the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Courses. MBBS study program offered by this university includes 5 years classroom program and 1-year internship program. The internship cum training will be under the guidance of experienced professionals in affiliated hospitals. To get enrolled in this university students have to complete the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan
It is mentioned already that MBBS Applicants have to follow the Admission Eligibility Criteria in Jalalabad state University Kyrgyzstan. As Indian students, students have to fulfill the NEET Exam before applying MBBS The following is the required for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility to be able to apply for admission in the Jalalabad State University in any course.
- The candidate must have completed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized education board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board.
- The candidate should have physics, chemistry, biology and English as the main subjects in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate must score a min. Aggregate of 50% in their 10 + 2 or equivalent.
- The candidate should have qualified the NEET entrance examination.
- The candidate should be 17 years old at the time of admission or on 31 December of the year of admission in MCI approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Admission process
- log in to the official website of the university and proceed Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Admission Process.
- fill the application form with official and academics detail of the candidate
- upload the academics documents in scanned form
- Now, wait for the invitation letter from the university side.
- Once you got the letter, students can apply for it.
- now pay the fee and arrange study VISA to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure
The affordability of Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan fee Structure attracts students from across the world to study MBBS in this prestigious university. As tuition fees, USD 4000 per year is needed to be paid by the students. this fee includes the exam fee, registration fee and other academics fee.
To accommodate in university hostels, students have to pay hostel fee and mess fee separately. that includes the fee of other amenities offered in the university mess. apart from the below-mentioned fee students.
MBBS Fees Structure of Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4000/yr||1200/yr||-||26000|
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Important Documents:
To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, students have to fulfill the for the admission process the candidate and should be presented to the concerned authority when asked for:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Hostel
The following are the hostel facilities offered by the Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Hostel to all its students.
- Jalalabad State University offers hostel facilities to international students with the best possible arrangements.
- Many Indian students are studying here.
- Separate hostels for both girls and boys are also available in the university hostel
- All the hostels are well- equipped with the modern and advanced facilities
- All the rooms in the hostels are well-furnished and have all the amenities such as heating, AC etc.
- All the hostels have a separate security personal that is available 24/7.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Advantages
- Worldwide ranked university and holds an awesome ranking
- University is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Education, the Medical Council of India and World Health Organizations.
- Every facility and amenities are available for students
- International exposure
- Internationally recognized degree
- research and learning opportunities
- Experienced teachers of the university
- Affordable Fee Structure than any other country
- World-leading Infrastructure
- The English language will be used in the classroom.
- Indian Foods are available in University Mess
- Good Review of Jalal Abad State University by ex-students.
- Is the University is approved by the MCI?
Answer- Yes, the university is MCI approved.
- Do students need to pass the NEET exam before applying to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan entrance exam?
Answer- For Indian students, it is mandatory to qualify the NEET exam.
- What is the ranking of the university in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer- The country ranking for the university is 37.