IK Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan
IK Akhunbaev Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is one of the oldest medical Universities that is located in Bishkek (National Capital of Kyrgyzstan). It was founded in the year 1939. The world-class education system of this university and the resources available here attracts students globally. Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan are globally praised for providing a standard education and train students to work at the world level.
Every year plenty of Indian Medical students fly to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and due to the better facilities offered by this university, students choose to study MBBS at Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Not only Indian Students but the university receives applications from various parts of the world.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is recognized by international organizations such as the National Medical Commission, the world health organization, IMED as well as the FAIMER. This approval allows students to work globally. Also, the classroom language is English, so that students will never feel a language barrier.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is counted as NMC approved Medical college in Kyrgyzstan. It offers standard accommodation arrangements in the University hostel facilities to all its students and has a special feature of serving Indian food in their mess.
Quick Highlights 2022
|University Founded in||
Language of Classroom
1.National Medical Commission
2. Central Ministry of Science & Education of Kyrgyzstan
3. World Health Organization
50% or more marks in 12th board exam
USD 5500 (4,12,000 INR)
Required for Indian Students
Why Choose Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy?
The Kyrgyz State Medical Academy is the finest NMC approved medical institute in the country. Aspirants can easily apply for admission here and enjoy the low-cost MBBS course here. One of the top-ranked medical universities best for pursuing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. It offers different medical programs in multiple specializations.
University provides better accommodation for international candidates with all the living facilities. One of the best colleges to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students. For admission here, aspirants don’t require to provide any donation amount. Below is the list that gives you an idea that why admission to the college is the best choice.
- Offers the English language program to international candidates.
- MBBS degree is globally recognized.
- Ranked in a top medical university in Kyrgyzstan.
- Approved by NMC, WHO, and other international educational firms.
- The admission process is so simple.
- Well-educated medical faculty.
- Globally accepted MBBS degree.
- Highly demanded medical university for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
- Best accommodation for foreign aspirants.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Ranking
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Ranking is 7th rank in Kyrgyzstan and 8185th rank at the world level. This ranking is because of the resources offered during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan following reasons:
- KSMA is a government-owned medical institution.
- experienced and qualified teachers are specialized in medical education
- Has a good rate of FMGE passing.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee Structure 2022
Below mentioned Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fee structure includes tuition fee and hostel fee. The yearly cost to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is USD 4500 tuition fee and USD 600 for food and accommodation. Here are the full details of MBBS here.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Fees 2022
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||600/yr||-||20400|
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Courses 2022
Students from India, Nepal, Pakistan, and other countries are enrolled in a 5 years MBBS study program offered under Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Courses.
Students have to complete the Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
The university offers direct admission in the MBBS course once students fulfill the admission Eligibility Criteria in Kyrgyz State Medical Academy. Admission requirements are the same for every student but for Indian students NEET exam.
- The candidate should be a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December of the admission year
- The candidate must obtain at least 50% in 10+2 from equivalent from a recognized education board with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects in higher secondary.
- The candidate should qualify the NEET for admission into Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy.
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy Admission 2022
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan by clicking here.
- Valid Passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Medical Certificate
- Medical Insurances
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Advantages
- A low and affordable fee of the university
- Smart classrooms
- Standard teaching infrastructure and advance labs
- Job security and opportunities across the world
- Good rate of FMGE exam passing rate
- Direct admission in MBBS study Program
- No Entrance test required
- Indian Foods are available in university Mess
- Indian Students already studying here
- The English Language will be classroom language
- Ragging Free Campus
Every year a lot of Indian students and foreign country candidates come to study the MBBS course here. The Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Students Life is too good as the country has good climatic conditions that international aspirants can adopt. It gives the best quality facilities and infrastructure for its medical candidates.
Medical education isn't simply bound to the auditoriums. Aspirants are furnished with the best chances to take an interest in different extra-curricular activities like meetings, clinical revolutions, workshops, and undertakings. The hostels are equipped with all the essential conveniences like AC, power, security, mess, T.V., and water supply. College campus has different movement places, for example, a library, exercise center, sports complex, and substantially more.
- Quality education is available.
- Hostels are equipped with all the latest facilities.
- Good climatic condition for Indian candidates.
- Indian food is available in the hostel mess.
- Living cost is affordable for aspirants.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Hostel
The following hostel amenities are offered by Kyrgyz State Medical Academy to all its students:
- The hostels are well furnished and equipped with modern facilities for the students.
- The rooms are on sharing basis, one room can be shared by 3-4 students.
- The hostel provides a safe environment and is guarded.
- There is faculty of mess available in the hostel
- The Indian students are offered the facility of Indian food in the messes of the hostel
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy has one of the best hostel facilities.
Que- Why choose Kyrgyz State Medical Academy?
Answer- The university offers a world-class education at a low fee. Also, students can work globally
Que- What is the classroom language for international students?
Answer- English Medium classroom program will be offered by the university
Que- Can students practice anywhere in the world after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer- Yes, students can practice medicine anywhere in the world as the MBBS Degree will is valid across the world.