Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy for MBBS and Fees Structure
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is one of the oldest medical Universities that is located in the Bishkek (National Capital of Kyrgyzstan). It was founded in the year 1939. The world-class education system of this university and the resources available here attracts students globally. Top Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan are globally praised for providing a standard education and train students to work at the world level.
Every year plenty of Indian Medical students fly to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and due to the better facilities offered by this university, students choose to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. Not only Indian Students but the university receives applications from various parts of the world.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is recognized by international organisations such as the Medical Council of India, the world health organisation, IMED as well as the FAIMER. This approval allows students to work globally. Also, the classroom language is English, so that students will never feel a language barrier.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy is counted as MCI approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan. It offers standard accommodation arrangements in the University hostel facilities to all its students and has a special feature of serving Indian food in their mess.
Quick Highlights of Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
University founded in
Language of Classroom
1. Medical Council of India
2. Central Ministry of Science and Education of Kyrgyzstan
3. World Health Organization
50% or more marks in 12th board exam
USD 5500 (4,12,000 INR)
Required for Indian Students
6 years including internship
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Ranking
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Ranking is 7th rank in Kyrgyzstan and 8185th rank at the world level. This ranking is because of the resources offered during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan following reasons:
- KSMA is a government-owned medical institution.
- experienced and qualified teachers are specialized in medical education
- Has a good rate of FMGE passing.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Courses
Students from India, Nepal, Pakistan and other countries are enrolled in a 6 years MBBS study program offered under Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Courses. First, five years are totally dedicated to practical and theoretical knowledge. However, the last one year is for a one-year internship with highly advanced technology available in Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy.
Students have to complete the Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
The university offers direct admission in the MBBS course once students fulfill the admission Eligibility Criteria in Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy. Admission requirements are the same for every student but for Indian students NEET exam.
- The candidate should be a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December of the admission year
- The candidate must obtain at least 50% in 10+2 from equivalent from a recognized education board with physics, chemistry and biology as main subjects in higher secondary.
- The candidate should qualify the NEET for admission into Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Admission Process
After completing the Eligibility criteria, students need to proceed for Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Admission Process, that starts with an online admission application.
- Students will have to fill in the admission form online and submit their documents online
- The university will send an official letter to selected students
- Once the admission letter is received, students will have to pay the fees and apply for their study visa.
- Also, the students can leave to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan after study VISA approval.
- Valid Passport
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
- Medical Certificate
- Medical Insurances
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Fee Structure
Below mentioned Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Fee structure includes tuition fee and hostel fee. The yearly cost to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is USD 4500 tuition fee and USD 600 for food and accommodation. Here are the full details of MBBS here.
MBBS Fees Structure of Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||700/yr||-||26000|
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Hostel
The following hostel amenities are offered by Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy to all its students:
- The hostels are well furnished and equipped with modern facilities for the students.
- The rooms are on sharing bases, one room can be shared by 3-4 students.
- The hostel provides a safe environment and is guarded.
- There is faculty of mess available in the hostel
- The Indian students are offered with the facility of Indian food in the messes of the hostel
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy has one of the best hostel facilities.
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Advantages
- A low and affordable fee of the university
- Smart classrooms
- Standard teaching infrastructure and advance labs
- Job security and opportunities across the world
- Good rate of FMGE exam passing rate
- Direct admission in MBBS study Program
- No Entrance test required
- Indian Foods are available in university Mess
- Indian Students already studying here
- English Language will be classroom language
- Ragging Free Campus
Question- Why choose Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy?
Answer- The university offers a world-class education in low fee. Also, students can work globally
Question- What is the classroom language for international students?
Answer- English Medium classroom program will be offered by the university
Question- Can students practice anywhere in the world after completing MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Answer- Yes, students can practice medicine anywhere in the world as the MBBS Degree will is valid across the world.