International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan, MBBS Fee Structure
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan is known for its world-class education in the medical field. It is approved by the medical council of India. International School of Medicine is ranked among the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan that quality study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The degree that is provided by the International School of Medicine is in accordance to the PM&DC/ WHO /MCI guidelines and has the lowest and the most affordable International School of Medicine courses. Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan doesn’t have any hidden charges or capitation fee of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan which make much more affordable. The international school of medicine is located in an area that has decent living standards and a multicultural society. The international school of medicine provides it students with excellent hostel facilities and living standards.
Quick Highlights International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
Duration of the course
5 years with 1 year internship
MCI, WHO,IIME,FAIMER,AMEE and ORPHEUS
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Courses
The following is the list of International School of Medicine Courses:
- Traumatology, orthopedics, and disastrous surgery
- Anesthesiology, intensive care, and intensive therapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Polyclinic internal diseases
- Polyclinic surgery
- Polyclinic pediatrics
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology
- General surgery
- Communicating for Health
- Clinical pharmacology
- Family medicine
- Internal diseases
- General physiotherapy
- Medical control
- Infectious diseases
- Tropical diseases
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology
- STD and skin diseases
- Medical genetics
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing
- Radiology (radiotherapy)
- Medical physical training
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Admission Process
- Students will have to fill in the application form and submit the required documents online
- After the documents are verified, students will have to wait for the admission letter from the university
- With the admission letter in hand, students will have to apply for their student visa.
- With the attainment of the student visa, students will have to visit the embassy
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Fees structure
MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan are affordable and are given according to each year.
MBBS Fees Structure of International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||700/yr||-||26000|
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Ranking
- International School of Medicine Ranking: 8 (Kyrgyzstan)
- International School of Medicine World Ranking: 9481 (All Over)
Advantages of Pursuing MBBS at International School Of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
- University is accredited and recognized by WHO, MCI and UNSECO
- Medium of education is English
- Quality education offered to students
- State of art hostel accommodation
- International students are offered special coaching
- Students are allowed to participate in international conferences
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria
The following is the International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan eligibility criteria for admission in the institute:
- The candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December
- The candidate should have passed and completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with 50% in PCB.
- The candidate should have a valid score in NEET entrance examination
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Important Documents
The following is the list of some of the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan required documents
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Visa Process for Students
When applying for a student visa, students have to submit all their educational documents, bank statement, and passport, photographs and NEET mark sheet.
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Hostel
The international school of medicine has a large number of hostels with some of the world’s best facility and infrastructure. It is located near to the campus which makes it much more accessible to the students the following are some of the facilities provided in the hostel for the students of the international school of medicine.
- Among the many hostels available, it has separate hostels for both girls and boys.
- Indian food is served to Indian students in the hostel mess
- The hostel has centrally heated rooms
- The rooms are allotted to the students on sharing bases
- The students are provided with fully furnished rooms
- The hostel are well equipped with modern technology
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Faculty and staff
It also has a highly educated and trained faculty that specializes in their separate fields. The institute is well equitized with technology and also has an ambient environment for the self-learning its students. The college is determined to cause of uplifting the health care education and output system.
Student Life at International School Of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
Student Life at International School Of Medicine Kyrgyzstan is quite healthy and interesting. Students are encouraged to participate in various cultural, entertaining, sports and organizational activities, which include visiting the museums and educational trips around the city. Students are provided amenities for sports, theatres, libraries and internet connection.
The library has a large collection of medical books. The library is filled with several medical books on therapy, pediatrics, oncology, dermatology, gynecology, histology, microbiology, and pharmacology and orthopedic.
How we can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here
To get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Visa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
- Why choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS Degree?
The university is recognized and accredited by MCI and WHO. It offers quality education to students.
- What are the eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Students applying for admission have to be 17 years old. They should have cleared their 10+2 and NEET entrance exam 50%.
- What is the medium of teaching?
The medium of teaching is English and Russia
- Can students practice in India after completing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Yes, students can practice anywhere in world including India.