International Higher School of Medicine (ISM IUK) Kyrgyzstan
International Higher School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan is known for its world-class education in the medical field. It is approved by the National Medical Commission. International School of Medicine is ranked among the top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan that quality study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The degree that is provided by the ISM IUK Kyrgyzstan is in accordance with the PM & DC/ WHO /NMC guidelines and has the lowest and the most affordable International School of Medicine courses. Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan doesn’t have any hidden charges or capitation fee of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan which makes it much more affordable. The international school of medicine is located in an area that has decent living standards and a multicultural society. The international higher school of medicine provides its students with excellent hostel facilities and living standards.
Quick Highlights 2022
Duration of the course
NMC, WHO, IIME, FAIMER, AMEE, and ORPHEUS
Why choose the International Higher School of Medicine?
An International Higher School of Medicine offers a world-recognized medical degree which is approved by NMC and WHO. It is the best choice for pursuing the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it comes in the list of top medical universities in the country. An easy admission process for the aspirants who wish to study medical education here.
The institute syllabus is taught in the English language and delivers quality education to foreign country students. There are many reasons which show that why the institute is the best choice for medical education in the country:
- Low academic fee.
- The English Language program available.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Academic programs are approved by NMC & WHO.
- World-class infrastructure available here.
- Well-experienced faculty to provide the best education.
International School of Medicine Ranking
- International School of Medicine Ranking: 25 (Kyrgyzstan)
- International School of Medicine World Ranking: 11532 (All Over)
International Higher School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2022
MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan are affordable and are given according to each year.
International Higher School of Medicine MBBS Fees 2022 Kyrgyzstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 5th Year||5500/yr||650/yr||-||20600|
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Courses 2022
The following is the list of International Higher School of Medicine ISM IUK Kyrgyzstan Courses:
- Traumatology, orthopedics, and disastrous surgery
- Anesthesiology, intensive care, and intensive therapy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Polyclinic internal diseases
- Polyclinic surgery
- Polyclinic pediatrics
- Polyclinic obstetrics and gynecology
- General surgery
- Communicating for Health
- Clinical pharmacology
- Family medicine
- Internal diseases
- General physiotherapy
- Medical control
- Infectious diseases
- Tropical diseases
- Psychiatry, psychotherapy, addictology
- STD and skin diseases
- Medical genetics
- Neurology and neurosurgery
- Introduction to medicine/Fundamentals of nursing
- Radiology (radiotherapy)
- Medical physical training
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Eligibility Criteria
The following is the International School of Medicine ISM IUK Kyrgyzstan eligibility criteria for admission to the institute:
- The candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December
- The candidate should have passed and completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with 50% in PCB.
- The candidate should have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination
International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan by clicking here.
The following is the list of some of the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan required documents
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
- University is accredited and recognized by WHO, MCI, and UNESCO
- The medium of education is English
- Quality education offered to students
- State of art hostel accommodation
- International students are offered special coaching
- Students are allowed to participate in international conferences
Student Life at International School Of Medicine ISM IUK Kyrgyzstan is quite healthy and interesting. Students are encouraged to participate in various cultural, entertaining, sports, and organizational activities, which include visiting the museums and educational trips around the city. Students are provided amenities for sports, theatres, libraries, and internet connection.
The library has a large collection of medical books. The library is filled with several medical books on therapy, pediatrics, oncology, dermatology, gynecology, histology, microbiology, and pharmacology, and orthopedic.
International Higher School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan Hostel
The international school of medicine has a large number of hostels with some of the world’s best facilities and infrastructure. It is located near to the campus which makes it much more accessible to the students the following are some of the facilities provided in the hostel for the students of the international school of medicine.
- Among the many hostels available, it has separate hostels for both girls and boys.
- Indian food is served to Indian students in the hostel mess
- The hostel has centrally heated rooms
- The rooms are allotted to the students on sharing bases
- The students are provided with fully furnished rooms
- The hostel is well equipped with modern technology
Faculty and staff
It also has a highly educated and trained faculty that specializes in their separate fields. The institute is well equitized with technology and also has an ambient environment for self-learning its students. The college is determined to cause of uplifting the health care education and output system.
How we can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here
Getting admission to a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
Que.Why Choose Kyrgyzstan for MBBS Degree?
Ans. The university is recognized and accredited by MCI and WHO. It offers quality education to students.
Que. What are the eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Students applying for admission have to be 17 years old. They should have cleared their 10+2 and NEET entrance exam 50%.
Que. What is the medium of teaching?
Ans. The medium of teaching is English and Russia
Que. Can students practice in India after completing their MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Yes, students can practice anywhere in the world including India.