After qualifying, the eligibility proceeds for Admission process to follow. It starts with an online application through the official website of the university.
1. Visit the official website of the university to apply online
2. Fill the details of the academic and personal information like name email correctly
3. Pay the application fee and submit the application
4. Wait for a few days if the university will select your profile for admission then you will get an official reply from the university side
5. Pay tuition fee of the university and take a printout of the payment receipt and proceed for Study VISA.
6. Apply with proper documents and fee for study VISA
7. You can proceed for Armenia if the VISA approved on your passport
● 10th Mark sheets
● 12th Mark sheets
● Birth Certificate
● Medical Certificate
● Passport size Photo
● Neet Scorecard
● valid Passport
● Admission invitation letter
● Fee Payment Receipt
● Study VISA
● Medical Report
Study VISA Process
Apply for study VISA in the Armenian Embassy in India with required documents for MBBS Admission in St Tereza Medical University Armenia mentioned below.
Copy of Application form, Admission invitation letter, valid copy of passport, medical report, bank statement of parents and etc.
Hostel and Accommodation
Students can accommodate in the university hostel which is inside the university campus situated just 5 mins walking distance away from academics block. A well-furnished room, with air-condition and attached washroom, will be shared with 1 or two other students. It depends upon your budget and preferences.
Mess Of the university offers multi-cuisine that includes Indian food also. Seniors of this college are supportive and Also, some of the Indian Students are studying here so you will get psychological Home country experience.
Q. After studying MBBS in STMU Armenia can I practice in India? If yes then what is the procedure?
Answer- You can practice in India after studying MBBS here. You have to get practice license in India and for this, you have to pass the Screening Test conducted by the Medical Council of India.
Q. How to pursue MD MS in India after MBBS in STMU Armenia?
Answer- Applicants have to pass the NEET PG exam to pursue MD MS course in India.