Altai State Medical University Russia
Altai State Medical University was formerly known as Altai State Medical Institute that was founded in the year 1954. It is situated in Barnaul City, Russia, and has a prestigious rank in the world ranking as it provides world-class education in a pocket-friendly fee structure. The Ministry of Education and Science of Russian acknowledges this university.
Barnaul city is situated on the bank of the Ob River. This university is owned by the Central government of the Russian Federation and one of the leading Medical Universities for MBBS in Russia.
The Medical Council of India (MCI) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have given approval to Altai State University. After successfully completing the degree students can travel anywhere in the world including Russia and India. Keep in mind if you want to practice in any country outside Russia then you have to pass the FMGE or Screening test of that country.
Every year more than 30 thousand Medical students reach to study MBBS in Russia and around 5 to 6 thousand students choose Altai Medical University. It shows the popularity and standard in the world.
Altai State Medical University: Highlights 2021
|Full name of University||Altai State Medical University|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years|
|NEET Eligibility||Mandatory for Indian Students|
|MBBS Eligibility||AGE limit- 17+ years
Academic- 50% marks in 12th board exam
Altai State Medical University: Why Choose?
Indian Students choose to study MBBS in Russia as it is famous in the world for providing the exact standard of education which every Indian student wants. Russian Medical Colleges have approval from the Indian Medical Council of India and other medical organizations. This university has a low students and teachers ratio. Now, here are some major benefits that you will get during your study here.
- Standard teaching atmosphere
- Advanced and latest medical Technologies
- Approval from UNESCO, WHO, and MCI
- International Exposure
- Affordable fee Structure
- Direct Admission and No donation
- Job Security
- Chance to study at a government-owned University
- FMGE passing rate is high
- Special coaching for Screening test of MCI, PLAB and etc
- English is classroom language
- Every 15 students there are 2 students, It means a low ratio of students and teachers so you will have more time and a chance to solve study-related questions.
- University mess offers Indian Food.
Altai State Medical University Ranking
This MCI Approved public medical university is world-famous for its dynamic studying atmosphere. According to the 4icu ranking agency,
- Altai State Medical University World Ranking is 4474th
- Altai State Medical University Ranking is 194th rank in the country.
Altai State Medical University Fee Structure 2021:
Well, the fees structure of any medical University is a very important criterion that must be looked upon by all the aspirants. Here below we are listing down the Altai State University Fees structure for the MBBS course.
Altai State Medical University Fee Structure 2021
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4000/yr||700/yr||-||23500|
Altai State Medical University Courses 2021:
Students from various countries like India, Nepal, Pakistan, and other parts of the world are enrolled in Altai State Medical University courses. MBBS is a famous course offered by this university. MBBS Course duration is 5 years. Students applying for MBBS Admission here have to fulfill the Altai State Medical University Eligibility Criteria.
Altai State Medical University Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Altai State University Russia is mandatory to be ticked by every applicant to get MBBS Admission here. The university offers direct admission in MBBS Course without any entrance exam or paying extra fees to University than the Actual Fee.
Indian Students have to qualify the NEET Exam to be eligible for MBBS Admission here. So, here is Altai State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, if students have not completed this mentioned criteria then they will be disqualified for it.
|Age Limit-||Only 17 years aged students can apply for MBBS Admission or else you have to be 17+ at the end of the admission year.|
|Academics-||12th board examination from any valid board with 50% or more marks is mandatory in science groups where biology should be the main subject.|
|NEET qualified-||Students who wish to study MBBS in foreign medical colleges or universities must have to pass the NEET exam with good marks.|
Altai State Medical University Admission Process 2021
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Altai University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Russia by clicking here.
Altai State Medical University Required Documents:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
Important documents for the admission
- Xerox copy of the 10th and 12th board mark sheet
- Birth certificate of Candidate
- A valid passport with a validity of more than 18 months to 20 months.
- Passport size Colored photos
- A copy of your Study VISA
- Medical report attested by the Foreign Affairs ministry, including HIV test report
- Admission invitation letter sent by the college
- Fee Payment receipt
- NEET Score Card.
Amenities- Bed, Wardrobe, AC rooms, Table, Chair, Internet Attached Washrooms, Common Living Area, Common Kitchen, Laundry services, Gym, Pool, Sports facilities, 24 hrs Library, Medical Centers, Cafeteria or mess, Shopping outlets, ATM, Banking facilities, Computer labs,
Keep In Mind Points
- Before currency exchanging make sure you have a PAN card
- Collect information about the fee, courses, Eligibility and etc
- Be in touch with your parents, the Indian Embassy, and Consulate in Russia
- Tip For parents- talk at least once in one or two weeks if possible.
Altai State Medical University: Indian Students
It was the year 1991 when the Altai State Medical University started accepting international admission applications from international students including Indians. In the current scenario, there are significant numbers of the Indian MBBS aspirants, who are studying medicine from this University and many more are willing to study.
In the Indian context, we understand the medical educational domain of India, where there are very few medical MBBS seats and the numbers of the aspirants are very high in the comparison. This is the reason why Indian MBBS aspirants look at the option of studying MBBS from Russia.
As the Altai Medical University is approved by the medical council of India, thus it becomes a significant option of studying the MBBS course. The fee structure as well of this medical University is very reasonable for the Indian aspirants with a decent scope of MBBS education.
Altai Medical University : Advantages
- Proper medical treatment is available for foreign students.
- Regular extracurricular activities organized for students.
- Advanced laboratories for best practical knowledge.
- Ranked in top medical universities in Russia.
- The tuition fee is low and affordable.
- Full professional support available for Indian students.
- Easy admission process for international students.
- Chance to get better job opportunities.
- Highly qualified faculty for best education.
- No donation fee required for admission.
Altai State Medical University Hostel:
There are 3 hostels inside the University campus and as you are at a new place you want to get every facility well-mannered including accommodation, Food, and other mandatory amenities. The Altai state Medical University Hostel will offer you below mentioned amenities when you accommodate in the hostel.Q.- Can I get admission here in MBBS if I am 16 years old?
Answer- You can study MBBS at Altai Medical University if you turn 17 years at the end of admission air.
Q.- Can I pursue MD/ MS in India after MBBS at Altai University?
Answer- Yes, you can get a Master's Admission in Medical colleges in India after MBBS from here. The degree will be valid in India and across the world. Students have to NEET PG exam for MD/ MS admission here.