Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines
Davao Medical School Foundation was founded in the year 1976 to tackle the lack of doctors in rural areas of the Philippines. It is situated in Mindanao city and this medical university was the very first Medical establishment in this city. Davao Medical College Philippines could be a good choice for those students who are seeking admission in MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines at an affordable Fee.
The central government of the Philippines recognizes the Davao Medical School Foundation. Also, the Medical Council of India, WHO, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), General Council of Medicine of Great Britain, Education Department of the United States of America. In short, you can work globally after studying MBBS in the Philippines. The university has each resource that you need as a student.
Davao medical school foundation fees are affordable and worth, as the world-class education, you will get under the guidance of highly qualified professors. Also, the infrastructure of the university provides you well-equipped library, labs, standard environment for studying as a student. Indian medical students suffer a lot to get a standard education but sometimes it seems expensive.
During Studying MBBS in this university, USD 7300 is needed to be paid by the student. According to Davao medical school foundation fee structure, this fee includes hostel fee, food expenses, and VISA extension fee. During your MBBS study, you will never feel the language barrier as the medium of study will be English for international students.
Quick Highlight of Davao Medical School Foundation
|Full Name||Davao Medical School foundation|
|NEET||Compulsory for Indian Students|
Why Choose Davao Medical School Foundation
There is a long list of advantages to studying MBBS Davao Medical School Foundation including standard environment, experienced professors, working opportunities and etc. So here are the detailed benefits to choose this university.
- Top Ranked university- Davao Medical Colleges Philippines Ranking is 129th rank at the country level and 11047th rank at the international level. This rank is on the basis of its overall review by ex-students and facilities available here.
- Worldwide Approved Medical College- Davao Medical School Foundation is one of the famous MCI approved medical universities in Philippines. Also, the WHO and other top medical organizations have given approval to this medical university. So your MBBS degree will be valid worldwide after completing MBBS here.
- No language Barrier- Classroom Langauge will be English so you will learn everything easily without any language barrier.
- Linked With Top Medical Universities Of The World-This prestigious medical institution has tie-up with top medical universities of the world. So you will have an upper hand to know the cutting edge technology of Medical Feild.
- A Safe country for Indian Students- Philippines is one of the safest countries for Indian Students. There is no discrimination over religion and the policing of this country is dedicated to making a safe society.
- Practical Based education- The courses offered by Davao Medical School Foundation are designed to provide more practical knowledge. You will be trained with advanced technology available in the institution.
- World-class Accommodation Facility- The administration of DMSF has made sure that students have better accommodation arrangements. A Well-furnished room will be offered to them for staying inside the university campus.
- Affordable Fee- Budget-Friendly Davao medical school foundation Philippines fee structure is one of the top reasons for Indian Students to choose this university. It is known to all that medical education is so expensive but this university offers standard education at a cheap Fee than any countries
- Job Security- Students can work across the world after a degree from here. Also, Students can do practice in India after qualifying for the MCI Screening Test. They can get a practice license after this.
- Qualified Teachers - The teaching team of this university is highly qualified and experienced in their particular subject.
- A Large Number Of Indian Students Here- You will have a homely feeling as there are many Indian Students are living and studying here already.
- Indian Cuisine Offered- the university mess offers multicuisine including Indian Food.
Davao Medical School Foundation Ranking
According to a reputed college ranking agency, webometrics, the ranking of Davao Medical School Foundation is 153rd in the Philippines and around 19100th rank in the world. There is no doubt that it is one of the top medical colleges in Phillippines that welcomes students from various part of the world.
Davao Medical School Foundation Fee Structure 2021
To study MBBS in this private medical institute of Philippines Fee is not expensive at all and it can be paid in installments. The affordability of Davao Medical School Foundation Fee Structure is the second reason to choose as MBBS study option after the world-class education system of this university.
MBBS Fees Structure of Davao Medical School Foundation
Davao Medical School Foundation Tuition Fee is USD 5100 (3,76,000 INR) that includes exam Fee, Registration Fee, and other Fee Related to studying. Hostel fee, Food expense, VISA Extention, Medical Fee will be paid separately by the student. Overall yearly expense is between USD 7000 to USD 7500, which is pretty affordable in comparison to other medical universities.
Hostel Fee of This university is USD 2250 that manage your food expense also. During accommodation, you will get a well-furnished room with a separate staying facility for boys and girls.
Davao Medical School Foundation Courses
BS + MD study programme will be offered under Davao Medical School Foundation course is equal to MBBS study programme. In Philippines, students have to complete 10+3 syllabus. So Indian students have to follow pursue 1.5 years BS course before getting enrolled in 4 years MD course. That course will be equal to MBBS course and students can work across the world including India after completing the course.
Davao Medical School foundation Philippines Eligibility
MBBS Aspirants applying for admission in this university have to qualify the Eligibility Criteria of Davao Medical School Foundation. Students can get direct admission without any entrance exam and donation. For Indian Students, NEET Exam is compulsory to get Davao Medical School Foundation Admission.
|Age Limit||MBBS Applicant should be older than 17 years old at the admission time or end of the year.|
|Academics qualification||In the intermediate exam of the Science stream (12th exam board), students must hold 50% or above marks before applying for MBBS Admission here. The examination board should be recognized by the Education Ministry of Education board. Biology should be the main subject.|
|NEET||As mentioned above NEET exam is compulsory for Indian Students before applying for MBBs Admission here.|
Admission Process for Davao Medical School Foundation
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Davao Medical School Foundation information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Philippines by clicking here.
Documents Required for Davao Medical School Foundation
- 10th Mark sheet of the candidate
- 12th Mark sheet of the candidate
- Birth Certificate of Applicant
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo (colored)
- Neet Scorecard
- valid Passport of the candidate
- Admission invitation letter received from the university side
- Fee Payment Receipt
- Study VISA
Hostel and Accommodation in Davao Medical School Foundation
Students coming here to study are advised to accommodate in the university hostel. Here you can stay in well-furnished rooms with all mandatory amenities needed to you. The university administration offers air-conditioned rooms with attached restrooms that can be shared with another 1 or two students. This depends upon your budget and preferences.
Hostel mess offers a different menu every day where you will get Indian Dishes also. Also, the campus is ragging free and seniors are cooperative with juniors.
Amenities offered in Hostel- Bed, wardrobe, Sports Facilities, Medical Facilities, ATM and banking facilities, and etc.
Davao Medical School Foundation FAQs
Q. Can I get admission MS MD in Indian Medical colleges after pursuing MBBS from here?
Answer- You can get admission in India in master in Medicine but you have to pass the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of India and then the NEET PG exam.
Q. What is the salary package can I can get after an MBBS degree from Davao Medical School Foundation in India?
Answer- Starting salary package in India starts from 25 k to 35 k INR per month but it will increase slowly if you have good experience in the subject.