Kathmandu Medical College: Fee, Ranking, Admission, Eligibility!
The Kathmandu medical college also known as KMCTH is a medical institute that is located in the country capital of Kathmandu. The Kathmandu medical college is a private medical college in Nepal. This medical university was established in the year 1997 and is being providing excellent medical education since.
The Kathmandu medical college, Kathmandu is affiliated with Kathmandu University and is also recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of Nepal, Sri Lankan medical council, general medical council, and also the medical council of India. The university is also been listed in the WHO’s world directory of medical schools, the international medical education directory, and many more.
The Kathmandu national medical college has a teaching hostel that is used to provide extensive training and to the students who study MBBS in Nepal. Students learn by training under professionals who excel in the medical field.
Kathmandu Medical College Quick Glance:
The following mentioned below are the highlights at a Quick Glance about the Kathmandu medical college:
|University Name:||Kathmandu Medical College, Nepal|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, the required score in the NEET exam is required|
|Entrance examination required:||Not required|
|The medium of education:||English and Nepali language|
|Course duration:||5 years|
|Country ranking||1st position in country rankings|
Why Choose Kathmandu Medical College Nepal?
It is one of the top listed medical institutes for foreign students who wish to pursue MBBS in Nepal. The college is recognized with NMC formally known as MCI and offers the best medical education in the country. The degree holder from the college can apply for a job anywhere in the world.
- The College library has a vast collection of books for students.
- Programs are taught in the English language.
- No requirement to qualify for any English language test.
- The cost of the study is low as compared to medical colleges in Nepal.
- Listed in top medical colleges in Nepal.
- Good environment for Indian students.
- Recognized by NMC or MCI.
- Provide globally approved medical degrees.
- Qualified and well-experienced teachers for quality education.
- The best accommodation is available for foreign students.
Kathmandu Medical College Ranking:
According to the Kathmandu medical college ranking, the university is in the 1st position in the country of Nepal and is also on the world university ranking at the 6543 positions.
Kathmandu Medical College Fee Structure 2021:
The following mentioned below is the Kathmandu medical college fee structure for MBBS along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
Kathmandu Medical College Courses
Kathmandu Medical College is affiliated with Kathmandu University offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and other special programs to students. The college offers MBBS and BDS Programs to candidates who wish to study in Nepal. Both the programs take four and a half years duration of time to complete. As the college is recognized by WHO & NMC so the courses offered here are globally accepted.
Candidates can check below the Kathmandu Medical College Courses that are available for the aspirants:
Kathmandu Medical College Courses
4 Years 6 Months
Kathmandu Medical College Eligibility Criteria:
The following mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for Kathmandu medical college admission to study MBBS in Nepal:
- The age of the applicant should be above 17 years in age
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a min. the score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
Admission Process for Kathmandu Medical College 2021:
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Kathmandu Medical College information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Nepal by clicking here.
Kathmandu Medical College Documents Required:
The following mentioned below is the list of all the documents that are required by the Kathmandu school of medical sciences for MBBS admission in Nepal:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pas port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
Benefits of Studying in this University:
The following mentioned below is the Benefits of Study MBBS at Kathmandu school of medical sciences:
- No donations are accepted by the MBBS college in Kathmandu Nepal
- The college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The Kathmandu medical college is recognized by international organizations such as the world health organization, the medical council of India, medical council of Nepal.
- The university uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- The Kathmandu medical college is affiliated with several hospitals that are used to give in-field training to all the medical students
- The Kathmandu medical college is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
Kathmandu Medical College Students Life:
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students who study MBBS in Nepal in Kathmandu medical college:
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the university has a playground and a gym for all its students
- The MBBS college in Nepal are affiliated hospitals that are used to provide training to the students
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants that provide great food
Kathmandu Medical College Hostel and Accommodation:
The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the Kathmandu medical college is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for male and females.
- The hostels are provided with fully furnished hostel rooms
- There is options for Air-conditioned rooms
- The hostel of Nepal medical college have mess facilities for its students
- The hostels are fully protected and have a good security system
- The hostels are provided with water and electricity
Kathmandu Medical College FAQ:
The following are some of the commonly asked questions about the Kathmandu medical college, Nepal:
Que. What is the academic year for medical college in Nepal?
Ans. The academic year for all the MBBS College in Nepal is from august to September.
Que. Is the Kathmandu medical college recognized by any organization?
Ans. The Kathmandu medical college is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of India, the medical council of Nepal, and the world health organization.
Que. What is the duration of the degree course of MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. The degree course for MBBS in Nepal is for a duration period of 5 years.
Que. What is the Kathmandu medical college ranking in Nepal?
Ans. The Kathmandu medical college ranking is in the 1st position in the country.
Que. What is the Kathmandu medical college Eligibility Criteria?
Ans. The Kathmandu medical college Eligibility Criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% its examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination.