MBBS Admission in Eastern Medical College, Bangladesh| Courses, Fees Structure
Eastern Medical College & Hospital Bangladesh has a 600 -bedded hospital attached to the Kabila campus. The hospital has 24*7 hour emergency services with all the treatments available. It offers a 5-year MBBS course approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) from Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Highlights
Eastern Medical College Comilla Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree to foreign (Indian) students at a low cost. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. Eastern Medical College & Hospital is an allocated education hospital near the college. The learners who complete an MBBS degree from the college can take training in the hospital. Below are some important Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Highlights.
|COURSE OFFERED||MBBS Course|
|TIME DURATION||5 Years|
|ELIGIBILITY||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|EXAM REQUIRED||NEET Exam|
|LOCATED IN||Comilla, Chittagong, Bangladesh|
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure
The college provides the best training to their medical students to provide better healthcare facilities to the people of the country and society. They are made potentially strong and convinced to handle every situation in their medical career.
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh. We provide the Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure as mentioned below, students can check before applying for an MBBS degree.
Eastern Medical College Fee Structure
|1st Year Fee||$17,500|
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Ranking
Eastern Medical College is the best college in providing medical education to Indian students. It is one of the top 50 medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college is recognized by famous education groups like MCI, GMC, WHO, etc. Worldwide the college has earned a fair reputation amongst the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Advantages
- MCI recognized medical degree accepted internationally.
- Separate hostel blocks for foreign students both for girls & boys.
- Well-equipped laboratories for practice sessions of medical students.
- Quality education provided by well-experienced faculty.
- One of the top private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
- Indian food is available at the college canteen as well as in the hostel's mess.
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh MBBS Syllabus
Study MBBS in Eastern Medical College Bangladesh is a 5 years MBBS program approved by the University of Dhaka. The college is recognized by MCI & BMDC, it is also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts from January or as proposed by the Government.
The Eastern Medical College Bangladesh MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, and other specialization courses.
|PHASE 1||1 ½ Year||
||First MBBS Exam|
|Phase 2||1 Year||
||Second MBBS Exam|
|Phase 3||1 Year||
||Third MBBS Exam|
|Phase 4||1 ½ Year||
||Final MBBS Exam|
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Admission Process
Study MBBS in Bangladesh in public and private medical colleges, the government fixes some rules for foreign students. Below are the steps of the Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Admission Process that candidates need to take for admission:
- Complete your schooling with a recognized board.
- Calculate your GPA online and check your eligibility criteria
- Fill the Application forms and attach all required documents through the official websites.
- Submit the required documents to the Bangladesh Embassy in Our Country.
- Wait for the reply from the college.
- After receiving the invitation letter go ahead and deposit of fees.
- Apply for the study VISA.
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required
For study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required. The government of Bangladesh initiates some laws for the admission of foreign students. Below we mentioned some important that candidates must have before applying for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof with passport color photos.
- Transfer certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Bangladesh college admission invitation.
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
The government of Bangladesh sets some eligibility criteria for admission of foreign students to all private and public medical colleges in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
MBBS in Bangladesh requires a Students Visa for foreign students. Candidates need to provide the invitation letter from Bangladesh Medical Colleges and contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. Below we provide the list of documents required for the Bangladesh Study Visa Process.
General Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Evidence of admission to the Institute in a recognized University / Board in India.
- Photocopies of appropriate academic certificates.
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photos (8).
Eastern Medical College of Bangladesh Students Life
- Eastern Medical College of Bangladesh Students Life is like a "Home Away From Home".
- The college has a large library with multiple collections of books for students.
- The Eastern Medical College Bangladesh is one of the best private medical colleges that provide a quality and good environment for medical candidates from India.
- Sports complex and playground cultural activity center for regular extracurricular activities.
- The college has nearby ATM's, railway station, bus stand, and airport.
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation
Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys & girls available. We have mentioned the list Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Que. Is Eastern Medical College Bangladesh MCI approved?
Ans. Yes, Eastern Medical College Bangladesh is MCI approved private medical college in Bangladesh. The medical degree from the college is globally approved.
Que. What are the common documents required for admission?
Ans. The Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required are-
- Your academic documents i.e. 10+2 exam.
- ID proof with passport photos.
- NEET scorecard.
For other documents, you can explore the Eastern Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required section.
Que. Is the NEET Exam is required for MBBS in Abroad?
Ans. Yes, from 1st June 2018 onwards, qualifying NEET Exam is required to get admission to MBBS colleges in Bangladesh.