Anhui Medical University MBBS Fees 2021 for Indian Students
Anhui Medical University is one of the top medical universities in China to offer admission in the MBBS study programme. This public university is globally famous for offering world-class and high-quality education in the medical field. Anhui Medical University was formerly known as Southeast Medical university. It was founded in the year 1926 and established in Shanghai city.
The medical council of India recognizes the Anhui Medical University including the world health organization, Central Education ministry of China and other developed nations. Students can work in various countries including India as their MBBS degree will be accepted.
This MCI/ NMC approved medical university in china has an affordable MBBS fees structure 2021 for Indian Students. It has an experienced team of teaching faculties and world standard infrastructure to enhance the knowledge of the students studying here.
Full name of University
Anhui Medical University
5 years (including classroom study programme)
Medium of Teaching
Compulsory for Indian Aspirants
Why Choose Anhui Medical University?
- A Worldwide ranked university- It is famous worldwide and the education system of here is already praised globally.
- MCI/NMC approved medical university- Indian students choose this prestigious university as it is approved by the National Medical Commission and it is one of the 45 Chinese medical universities listed by the Indian Embassy in China.
- Internationally working opportunity- After completing the Medical degree from this university, students can work in various countries including China and India. Indian Students need to clear the FMGE exam to get a practice license.
- No language barrier- Study will be conducted in the English language, so students will never feel difficulties understanding the lessons taught in classrooms.
- Affordable fee Structure- The affordability of Anhui Medical University Fees structure is another reason to choose this university to study MBBS in China. The overall annual expense will be 4 to 4.5 lakh INR including the hostel fee.
- World-class infrastructure- Standard library, well-equipped classrooms, high tech labs and world-class infrastructure of the university provides students learning opportunity and enhancing the knowledge.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable teachers- Students will learn medical lessons under the guidance of experienced teachers.
- Standard hostel facilities- Hostel rooms of the university have every facility need for the students during study here. Internet, delicious food, and bedding will be provided by the university.
- Secure for International Students- The university campus is secured by guards and CCTV cameras. The university is strict about ragging activities.
- Indian food in the hostel mess- The university hostel offers delicious food to the students studying here.
Anhui Medical University Ranking
Several university rating agencies have given a place in their list. according to the US News ranking, the Anhui Medical University World Ranking is 1452th. According to 4icu ranking, 222nd in China and 4393 in the world. The university offers education in the English language, so students will never feel the language barrier at the time of studying MBBS in china.
Anhui Medical University Course 2021
Medical aspirants from various part of the world apply to enroll in the MBBS study programme offered under Anhui Medical University courses. It has 5 years duration including a classroom study programme and practical education in the labs of the university under the guidance of experienced professionals.
The university accepts direct admission in MBBS programme without any entrance exam. However, It is strict about the Admission Eligibility Criteria and applicants have to fullfill it before applying for admission.
Anhui Medical University Eligibility
Students who are looking for admission in MBBS course offered by this medical university, have to fulfill the Anhui Medical University Eligibility. It accepts direct admission without any entrance exam but no students can get admission if they fail to prove their eligibility.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by the National Testing Agency annually is mandatory to qualify by the Indian Applicants, who are applying for MBBS admission here. According to the official notification of The Medical council of India, every medical aspirant going to study MBBS abroad, have to pass the NEET UG exam.
Age- Applicants should not be less than 17 years at the time of admission or end of the admission year.
Education Qualification- Students must hold 50% marks in higher secondary board exam from a recognizable education board like ICSE, CBSE or any state board exam. Physics, Chemistry and biology should be the main subjects in the board exams.
NEET qualification- MBBS aspirants have to qualify the NEET Exam.
Any students who have not completed their eligibility then her/his application will be cancelled.
Anhui Medical University Fees Structure 2021
According to the official Anhui Medical University fees Structure, MBBS Fee is 30,000 RMB annually. The above-mentioned tuition Fee includes only the academics fee of the university. Hostel Fee and Mess expenses will be paid separately by those students who want to accommodate in the university hostel. Apart from that, students must have a certain amount of money in their bank account every time.
Its Hostel Fee is 4,000 RMB annually. It includes rent of hostel room, electricity bill, hostel canteen expense and fee of other amenities
Anhui Medical University Fees Structure 2021
Anhui Medical University Admission Process 2021
Anhui Medical University admission process 2021 is mandatory to follow by the applicants to get hurdle free admission. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview (if mandatory). No application will be accepted if the applicants have not followed the admission process. Click here to get step by the step admission process.
The university is one of the reputed MCI/NMC recognized medical universities in China to study MBBS at an affordable fees structure. Also, the university has several resources to enhance the knowledge of students.
After completing the admission eligibility criteria, students have to submit important documents for MBBS admission in Anhui Medical University. University administration will cross the documents before offering admission in MBBS study programme.
- Matriculation Board exam mark sheet and certificate
- Higher secondary board exam mark sheet and certificate
- Photo Id card issued by the government
- Admission invitation letter received from the University
- Valid passport of the candidate
- Medical Report of Aspirants
- A xerox of Study VISA issued by the Chinese embassy
- Online tuition Fee payment receipt
Hostel and Accommodation
The rooms of Anhui Medical University hostel is well designed and fully furnished according to the need of students. It is advised that international students who came here to study MBBS in China, accommodate in the university hostel as it is safe. However, after spending one year, students are free to take the decision to stay in a hostel or rent an apartment outside the campus.
Its hostel is a multistorey building having 18 floors. the building has each resource and amenities needed to the students. AC rooms with cable & colour television set, mini-refrigerator, wifi and broadband internet connection and etc.
Room Types and Facilities
The Anhui Medical University hostel rooms are double sharing only and each room has a separate washroom. Apart from this, a common kitchen area and laundry will be offered to students. At the time of hostel accommodation, students have to present some mandatory documents including a copy of their passport.
No students can change their hostel room for one year. After completing a year, they need to submit a request application to the administration and if any room will be available at that time then students can get that one.
Hostel management will offer you bedding including pillow and mattress and other mandatory furniture. The rest of the essentials will be arranged by the students themselves.
The hostel has a well-sanitized mess where students can get veg and non-veg food. Also, there are few Chinese food outlets in the university campus. Rates of the food available in the outlets at an affordable fee. Hostel mess fee is included in the Anhui Medical University Hostel Fee.
Question- Is IELTS Exam mandatory to study MBBS in Anhui Medical University?
Answer- There is no need to pass any English proficiency test to get admission in the MBBS course offered by this university. As an Indian Student, you just have to follow the basic eligibility criteria and pass the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.
Question- Is Anhui Medical University is approved by the National Medical Commission?
Answer- According to the list published by the Indian Embassy (situated in China), the university is one of the 45 MCI/NMC medical universities in China. The MBBS degree offered by this university will be valid in India.
Question- How can I get a practice licence in India after studying MBBS in Anhui Medical University?
Answer- The National Board of Examination conducts the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Exam) exam to offer practice license. It organized twice in a year.
Question- Is NEET exam is mandatory to study MBBS in Anhui Medical University?
Answer- According to the notification issued by the Medical Council of India in the year 2018, students have to pass the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test to study MBBS abroad. Earlier, NEET was compulsory for MBBS studies in India.
Question- What is accommodation arrangements during in MBBS in China?
Answer- Students can choose to stay either in a hostel or rent a private apartment. The hostel will be inside the university campus. Only double shared rooms are available on Anhui Medical University campus. Almost every mandatory facilities are available in the room or offered to the students