MBBS in Tver State Medical University Russia: Fees, Ranking, Admission, Visa
Tver State Medical University is one of the top clinical colleges in Russia. It was founded in 1902 but it turned into an institute in the year 1954. It is one of the most seasoned and driving instructive foundations in Russia. The university is known for its high-quality studies with experienced teachers who have a good knowledge of international competition and researches.
Studying MBBS in Russia becomes the prior choice of Indian students. Tver State Medical University is an MCI approved medical colleges in Russia that offers an MBBS degree at an affordable cost. The university has a great academics record and prestige in the world for medical studies.
English Classrooms, chances to research, medical and educational centers, and more than 10 hospitals with more than 6000 beds are on the university campus. University has connections with other international universities like Saarland University, Bicon, RCIE and etc. Scientists from Germany, Israel, the UK, the USA, and other major nations use to come here to give practical training to the students studying here.
Tver State Medical University Highlights 2021
Study MBBS in Tver State Medical University is one of the leading Medical Universities to Study MBBS Abroad. It comes in the category of the Russia MCI Approved Medical Colleges and popular for its quality education. We have mentioned the Tver Medical University Highlights below for providing quick detail about the university.
|Medium of Language||English|
|Recognized by||Russian Government, WHO and Medical Council of India|
|MBBS duration||6 years|
|Yearly cost||USD 4500|
Why Should You Choose Tver State Medical University?
- Worldwide ranked Medical University
- Tver State Medical University is recognized by the Medical Council of India other developed nations and WHO.
- All amenities are available for students studying at this university
- Job security, as you can work across the Globe
- More Research opportunities
- Experienced Professors
- Affordable Fee Structure than any other country
- English language
- Indian Foods are available
- Special coaching for screening tests
Tver State Medical University Ranking
It provides an MBBS course at low-cost for foreign students and ranked in Top medical universities in Russia. Below we mentioned Tver State Medical University Ranking achieved by the university.
- Tver State University Ranking - 238th (Russia)
- Tver State Medical University World Ranking - 5174th (All Over)
Tver State Medical University Fee Structure 2021
There are low-cost MBBS colleges of Russia that are entirely moderate when contrasted with different nations like the USA, UK, and numerous other European Universities.
This makes Russia the best alternative for remote contenders to seek after MBBS, MD, or other clinical degrees. The mechanism of guidance in the vast majority of the clinical colleges in Russia is English which makes it is a lot simpler for outside students to learn better. Aside from the quality, the procedure of confirmation in Russian clinical colleges is basic and bothers-free. Mention below the list of Tver State Medical University Fees:
Tver State Medical University Fees 2021
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||700/yr||-||26000|
Tver State Medical University Courses 2021
Tver State Medical University offers courses from the medical stream. It offers an MBBS course of the duration of 6 years. The MBBS degree you will get from here will be valid and recognizable worldwide even in Russia or Other Countries.
- Faculty of Dental Medicine
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Advanced Nursing Education
- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
To get admission here you need to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria of your desired course.
Tver State Medical University Syllabus 2021
The MBBS program in top medical universities in Russia is focusing on building a strong academic base by providing the best medical education with regular practice sessions. MCI & WHO approved MBBS degree that is globally accepted. Below we have mentioned Tver University Syllabus that candidates need to study.
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Hygiene and Ecology
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Psychology
Tver State Medical University Admission Eligibility
Tver State Medical University Admission Eligibility includes age, Academics, and the NEET exam. Apart from these three is no major eligibility including English proficiency tests. Your admission will be direct.
|Age||Minimum age must be 17 years and not more than 25 years at the end of the year of admission.|
|Academics-||Passed the 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English independently. Scoring marks must be equal to or more than 60%.|
|NEET Exam||After the notification issued by the Medical Council of India you have to pass the NEET exam if you want to get admission in Foreign Medical Colleges or Universities|
Tver State Medical University Admission Process 2021
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Tver State University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Russia by clicking here.
- Copy of Application form
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th board exams from a valid board
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport with a validity of a minimum of 2 years
- Passport size Photographs Recent
- Fee payment receipt,
- Admission Invitation letter sent by mail
- For over 70 years the Tver State University has been assuming the main job in the advancement of clinical science and preparing clinical specialists and researchers. Today it is the biggest clinical logical, explore, and instructive focus, noted for its broad clinical and research facility base, and splendid school personnel.
- The students from Russian medical colleges are qualified to work in any piece of the world as the colleges are perceived by significant associations. The colleges give the best training as well as urged to partake in sports and other extracurricular exercises. Numerous games offices are likewise accessible in college buildings like badminton courts, football ground, container ball courts, pools, and centers, and so on.
- Indian students who study MBBS in Russia can return to India and work here in the wake of finishing the national clinical assessment directed by the Medical Chamber of India. The same applies to the student from different nations who wish to return and work in their separate nations.
Today, Russia is one of the most famous goals among clinical students the world over. The students, who need to examine MBBS in Russia or some other degree in the field of medication, apply in numerous clinical colleges in Russia consistently. Russia is the biggest nation on the planet covering more than one-eighth of the land region. The clinical colleges of Russia are very much perceived everywhere throughout the world.
The living conditions in Russia alongside numerous other positive variables make Russia one of the good places for outside just as neighborhood students to seek after MBBS and different degrees in Medical.
How we can assist you to get hustle-free admission here.
Getting admission to a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.
Tver State Medical University Hostel Life
More than 1800 students can accommodate in the hostel situated on the campus of the University. To stay in a hostel you can choose one of two sharing, three sharing, or four sharing rooms. That has a fully furnished and central AC. The fee is mentioned above and it includes the cost of the below-mentioned amenities. Apart from this, seniors are co-operative with juniors and there is no ragging.
Amenities offered in Hostel rooms- Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair Laundry, TV with regional language channels, Gym, Pool, and Security. Indian food is available in Mess for Indian students, Library, Internet, ATM, and Medical Center.
Things to Keep In Mind
- Collect info of colleges or universities
- Talk at least once a day with your parents and keep updating your activities.
- Read Reviews of university
- Be in touch with the Indian Embassy and consulates situated in Russia.
Q. What are the Tver State Medical University eligibility criteria to study MBBS in Russia?
The minimum qualification requires in MCI approved medical colleges in Russia for Indian Students is a 10+2 pass out with a minimum of 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology. To study MBBS in Russia candidate's minimum age should be 17 years and must qualify for the NEET exam.
Q. Which language is used to deliver lectures in Russia?
The top medical universities in Russia prefer the English language for foreign students. As English is a globally accepted language so it becomes easy to study MBBS in Russia.
Q. Are an MBBS degree from top medical universities in Russia is valued globally?
Yes, an MBBS degree from the best medical universities in Russia is globally accepted. The MCI approved medical university in Russia for Indian students provides the best MBBS education and provide a globally accepted medical degree.
Q. Why should you go for MBBS in Russia?
Medical college in India has limited seats and high fees for the MBBS course. It is the best idea to apply for study MBBS in Russia and get an MBBS degree from the MCI approved medical universities in Russia.
Q. Do we need to qualify for the IELTS and TOEFL exams?
No, these exams are not mandatory to qualify to study MBBS in Russia.