Bukovinian State Medical University Course, Fee, Scholarship
Bukovinian State Medical University is basically a government based medical University for MBBS in Ukraine. It is located in the city of Chernivtsi and is considered to be the most prominent government medical institution in the country.
It was founded in the year 1944 and since then it has been offering various kinds of medical programs such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, etc. to all the aspirants. There are many medical colleges which are affiliated with this University across Ukraine.
So, if you want to study MBBS in Ukraine or any other medical program from this University then you should be reading this whole article.
Here we would provide you with all the associated aspects of the Bukovinian State Medical University along with the MBBS courses offered so that you can get all the related information from the article.
Bukovinian State Medical University Highlights:
One of the best medical university in Ukraine for Indian Students provides an MBBS course at a low rate. Candidates can easily apply for study MBBS in Ukraine and easily enjoy their medical degrees. Below we provide the Bukovinian State Medical University Highlights for students.
|LOCATED IN||Chernivtsi, Ukraine|
|ELIGIBILITY|| Minimum 50% in the subjects:
|COURSE DURATION||6 Years|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||
Bukovinian State Medical University Ranking:
The university provides an MBBS course at low-cost for foreign students and ranked in Top medical universities in Ukraine. Below are the mentioned Bukovinian State Medical University Ranking achieved by the university:
- According to QS World University ranking the university rank is 165.
- According to EECA University ranking the university rank is 26.
Bukovinian State Medical University World Ranking is 4492 and becomes the most prestigious college in the country. The university offers medical degree and famous for its quality education in all over Ukraine.
Bukovinian State Medical University Fee Structure:
All private medical colleges in Ukraine are MCI Approved has a low MBBS fee structure in Ukraine. The MBBS degree is globally accepted, so most of the students arrived for admission every year. Below is the list of the Bukovinian State Medical University MBBS Fees.
MBBS Fee Structure of Bukovinian State Medical University
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||3900/yr||400/yr||-||21500|
It’s significant for all the MBBS aspirants make them aware of the Ukraine MBBS top colleges list with their fee structure so that they can prepare for it.
Kindly note that the above-mentioned fee structure includes the hostel fee as well, thus there would be no additional fee payment after the above-mentioned fee.
Bukovinian State Medical University Courses:
Bukovinian State Medical University is one of the highly recognized government medical institution of Ukraine offers an MBBS degree to candidates. So, if you want to study any kind of medical course from this University then here is the list of Bukovinian State Medical University Courses that you can choose from this University.
- MBBS Program
- Pharmacy Programs
- Lab Diagnostics Program
- Stomatology Programs
These are the major programs which you can undertake from this University and other than these programs, there are the other programs as well which you can study at the University.
Bukovinian State Medical University Syllabus:
Well, if you are interested in the MBBS program of the University then you will be glad to know that Bukovinian State Medical University is the Ukraine top MBBS College. This program receives vast numbers of applications from the aspirants both from the native candidates and also by the foreign candidates as well. It offers a limited number of seats to the aspirants and thus they need to apply for the program at the right timing.
Here is the Bukovinian State Medical University Syllabus that you will study in the MBBS program of the University.
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology biophysics
- General Medicine
- Toxicology and the Forensic Medicine
Bukovinian State Medical University Eligibility Criteria:
The following is the Bukovinian State Medical University Eligibility Criteria required for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by the University
- The candidate should be minimum of 17 years Old before the 31 December
- The candidate should have completed and passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with physics, chemistry, and biology as their main subjects.
- The candidate should score a min aggregate of 60% in 10+2 or equivalent
- Qualify NEET Exam
Bukovinian State Medical University Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Bukovinian State Medical University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counsellors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Ukraine by clicking here.
Bukovinian State Medical University Documents Required:
The following is the list of Bukovinian State Medical University Documents Required that is required for the admission process.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Passport size Photographs
- Birth certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Bukovinian State Medical University Advantages:
- Pure English language education for foreign students.
- The low academic fee as compare to any other top medical university in Ukraine.
- Comes under the oldest and popular universities in the country.
- The easy admission process without any donations or other charges.
- Worldwide-recognized MBBS degree.
- Sanctioned by famous groups including WHO, and MCI.
- Highly qualified professional faculty members.
Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel:
Bukovinian State Medical University Hostel provides all basic facilities to foreign students.
- The university provides separate hostels for boys & girls.
- Provides proper condition to students for self-studying.
- Fully furnished and equipped rooms with all required stuffs.
- Available canteen in hostel’s with Indian food available.
- Special guest house for parents visit.
Bukovinian State Medical University Facilities and Amenities:
We know that medical students need some basic kinds of facilities in the course of their studies. The purpose of offering such facilities to the students is to make them comfortable in the course of their studies so that they can finish their education without any difficulties.
Bukovinian State Medical University offers all such facilities to its students on its campus.
Here below we are going to list down the facilities that you will get in the course of your studies.
- Separate hostel facilities both for the boys and girls.
- Spacious lecture halls with a view to providing each student with ample space.
- Library facilities equipped with the internet.
- 24/7 medical facilities for the students.
- Gym and the sports club within the campus.
- Banking facilities such as the Bank, ATM within the campus.
Bukovinian State Medical University Scope & Placement:
This is something which the majority of the aspirants are concerned about as the majority of them want to know that what career opportunities they will get after studying the MBBS from the Bukovinian State Medical University.
Well, as we know the very first thing that it is the well knows the government medical University of Ukraine. The University is well recognized not just by the medical councils of Ukraine, but by also the other major medical bodies which include WHO, UNESCO, GMC, MCI, etc.
This is the reason why the MBBS degree or any other medical degree from this University is recognized all over the world. Once you get your degree from the University then you can either work as a doctor in Ukraine or in any other country as well after clearing the screening exam of such a country.
Q.-Is it a good choice to study MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University?
Answer-Study MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University is a dream choice for foreign students who want to do MBBS from abroad. There are several factors that make the university a smart and favorable option such as:
- Direct admission without any entrance exam for Indian students.
- Fully English Medium lectures for foreign students.
- No donation required for admission.
- Study MBBS at an affordable fee.
- Easy online admission procedure.
- Low-cost MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
Q.-Is NEET Exam is compulsory for MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University?
Answer-Yes, the NEET exam is mandatory for Indian students to study MBBS in Ukraine. The MCI has also made it essential for those candidates who want to study MBBS in abroad. Hence the first and foremost step to secure a seat in MBBS in Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine is to sit for NEET and qualify it.