Birat Medical College Biratnagar | MBBS in Nepal | WHO Approved
The Birat Medical College Biratnagar is among the newest college for MBBS in Nepal. This university is affiliated with Katmandu University. This university is among the best medical college in Nepal.
Biratnagar medical college Nepal maintains its excellent quality of education that is provided by experienced and highly qualified teachers. Over the last two decades, this medical college in Nepal has upheld their culture for providing the finest health care along with the pursuit of excellence, all of this combined has led to the national recognition of this university and has made a benchmark in certain fields.
The Biratnagar medical college is recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of India and the world health organization, which attracts international students from all around the world to Study MBBS in Birat Medical college Biratnagar.
Important Tips Before taking Admission in Abroad Medical Colleges
Quick Glance of Birat Medical College
The following mentioned below are the highlights with details and information about the Biratnagar medical college Nepal:
|Name of the university:||Birat Medical college Biratnagar, Nepal|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, the required score in NEET examination is required|
|Entrance examination required:||No required|
|Medium of education:||English and Nepali language|
|Course duration:||5 years + 1year compulsory internship|
Birat Medical College Fee Structure
The following mentioned below is the Birat Medical College Biratnagar Fee structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
- 1st Year: INR 25,00,000/-
- 2nd Year: INR 4,40,000/-
- 3rd Year: INR 4,40,000/-
- 4th Year: INR 4,40,000/-
- 5th Year: INR 4,40,000/-
- Hostel Fees is INR 90,000/Year.
Benefits of Studying in This University
The following mentioned below is the Benefits of Studying in the Biratnagar medical college:
- No donations are accepted by the Biratnagar medical college Nepal.
- The college is affiliated with the Katmandu University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The Biratnagar medical college Nepal is recognized by an international organization such as the medical council of India and the world health organization
- The university uses English along with Nepali as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
Ranking of Birat Medical College
The rankings of the Birat Medical College Biratnagar are on the 15th position, because of its continuous hard work in providing excellent medical education.
MBBS Syllabus Offered by Birat Medical College
The following mentioned below are the semester details along with the Syllabus to study MBBS in Nepal. The courses are divided broadly into 3 phases in the Biratnagar medical college:
|Phase 1||2 years||Integrated basic medicine that also includes anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, community medicine, pharmacology and microbiology.|
|Phase 2||1 year||Applied epidemiology, forensic medicine, family health internal medicine, surgery, obstetrics and pediatrics.|
|Phase 3||1.5 years||ENT, eyes, orthopedic, dentistry, radiology, psychiatry, anesthesiology, and accident and emergency medicine.|
The following mentioned below is the Birat Medical college Biratnagar Admission process:
- The Birat Medical college Biratnagar Admission process is based on the merit score achieved by the candidate along with the academic progress of the applicant.
- The candidate is to fill up the application form from the official website of the MBBS College in Nepal.
- The offer letter provided by the university is to be kept for future purposes
- The applicant is to pay the university enrollment fees
- The applicant must apply for her/his visa after paying the universities MBBS fees in Nepal.
The following mentioned below are the important documents that are required for the Birat Medical college Biratnagar Admission process. The applicant is to submit copies of all such documents:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pas port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
The following mentioned below is the Birat Medical college Biratnagar Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the applicant should be above 17 years in age
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a min. the score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
The following mentioned below is the details and information about students life while Study MBBS at Birat Medical College Biratnagar:
- The students who study MBBS in Birat Medical College Biratnagar are provided with a fully furnished hostel facility.
- The campus has a mess that provides a wide variety of foods
- The university has its own teaching hospitals that are used to train the medical students.
- The Birat Medical college Biratnagar offers education in the English language along with Nepali as their medium of education
Hostel and Accommodation
The following mentioned below is the details and information about the hostel facilities offered by the Biratnagar medical college Nepal:
- The hostel accommodations are provided to all the students who study in the Birat Medical College Biratnagar.
- The hostel offers separate hostels for male and females
- The hostel has mess facilities available
- The hostels have a stocked library along with internet facilities
- The university has a well-equipped auditorium and museums
- The hostels have facilities such as electricity and a laundry room
The following mentioned below are some of the frequently asked questions about the Birat Medical college Biratnagar:
Que. What is the duration to study MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. The duration for an MBBS course in any medical university of Nepal is 5 years + 1 year as a compulsory internship
Que. What are the admission eligibility criteria to get admission to Birat Medical College Biratnagar?
Ans. The admission eligibility criteria to get admission in Birat Medical College Biratnagar requires the candidate to have PCB as their main subject in 10 + 2 or equivalent and to get a min. The aggregate score of 50%
Que. What entrance examination is required to get admission and Study MBBS in Birat Medical College Biratnagar?
Ans. To Study MBBS in Birat Medical College Biratnagar, the candidate is required to get a good score in the NEET entrance examination.
Que. Does the Birat Medical college Biratnagar offer hostel facilities?
Ans. The Birat Medical College Biratnagar does offer hostel facilities to all its students; they have separate hostels for males as well as, females.