BP Koirala Medical College Nepal | MBBS in Nepal | MCI Recognized
BP Koirala Medical College Nepal is an autonomous university for health and science located in the sub-metropolitan city of Dharan in the district. The Dharan medical college Nepal is a Nepal-India cooperation and it also serves the health educational needs for the eastern part of Nepal at every level, namely, primary, secondary, and tertiary levels.
BP Koirala medical ollege Nepal is among the top university to study MBBS in Nepal. The university is recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of India, the medical council of Nepal, the medical council of Sri Lanka, and the world health organization.
The BP Koirala medical university is one of the national medical colleges in Nepal. The medical college offers education in several programs such as BDS, B.Sc, nursing, and many other short term academic courses. The medium of language used by BPKIHS Nepal for its international students in English.
The university is among the top MCI recognized medical colleges in Nepal and consists of 19 different faculties that are trained and taught by professional well-educated professional teachers and faculties.
BP Koirala Medical College Quick Glance
The following mentioned below is the table about the details and information regarding the Koirala medical college Nepal:
|Name of the university:||BP Koirala Medical College Nepal|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, the required score in the NEET examination is required|
|Entrance examination required:||No required|
|Medium of education:||English language|
|Country Ranking of the university:||8th position|
|Course duration:||5 years|
Why Choose BP Koirala Medical College Nepal?
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences is a WHO-approved medical college established in 1993. An autonomous institute in Nepal offers quality medical education to students at an affordable cost. The reason to choose BPKIHS for MBBS in Nepal is its English language education system.
- Listed in the top medical colleges for Indian students.
- WHO & MCI Approved college.
- Experienced faculty for providing the best education.
- Better accommodations are available for foreign students.
- Study MBBS in Nepal at an affordable tuition fee
- Get a globally approved MBBS degree
BP Koirala Medical College Ranking:
The following mentioned below are the rankings of BPKIHS Nepal:
- According to the country rankings of the bp Koirala medical college, it is on the 8th
- The world ranking of the Koirala medical college Nepal is 4837
- The Koirala medical college Nepal is among the top MCI recognized medical colleges in Nepal
BP Koirala Medical College Fee Structure 2021:
The following mentioned below is the BP Koirala medical college Nepal fee structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
BP Koirala Medical College MBBS Syllabus
The following mentioned below is the MBBS Syllabus in the bp Koirala medical college Dharan; the syllabus mentioned below in the table is the semester wise syllabus for MBBS in Nepal:
|Year:||Semester:||Syllabus for MBBS:|
|1st Year||1st Semester:||Anatomy|
|2nd Semester:||Histology and Anatomy|
|2nd year||3rd Semester:||Biochemistry, physiology, Histology, and Anatomy|
|4th Semester:||Biochemistry, physiology, and microbiology|
|3rd year||5th Semester:||Pathology, pharmacology, microbiology, and path physiology|
|6th Semester:||Path physiology, Physiology, and pharmacology|
|4th year||7th Semester:||Internal medicine, neurology, psychology, pediatrics, general surgery, gynecology, ENT, emergency medicine, etc.|
|8th Semester:||Internal medicine, neurology, psychology, pediatrics, general surgery, gynecology, ENT, emergency medicine, etc.|
|5th year||9th Semester:||Internal medicine, neurology, psychology, pediatrics, general surgery, gynecology, ENT, emergency medicine, etc.|
Eligibility Criteria for BP Koirala Medical College
The following mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for BP Koirala medical college Nepal PG admission, as well as UG admission:
- The age of the applicant should be above 17 years in age
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10+2
- The applicant must get a min. a score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10+2
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
Note: clinical subjects and clinical postings are taught during the 4th and 5th year while studying n MBBS College in Nepal.
BP Koirala Medical College Admission Process 2021:
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the BP Koirala Medical College information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Nepal by clicking here.
BP Koirala Medical College Documents Required
The following mentioned below are the important documents that are required for the bp Koirala medical college Nepal UG admission. The applicant is to submit copies of all such documents:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pas port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
Benefits of Studying in this University
The following mentioned below are the benefits of studying in the BP Koirala Medical College Dharan:
- BPKIHS Nepal is approved by the world health organization and is also among the colleges that are in the world directory of medical schools
- Dharan medical college Nepal is recognized by the medical council of India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka.
- Koirala medical college Nepal has 19 faculties that are trained and taught by specialists who provide an excellent education.
- The students don’t need to give any other entrance examination other than NEET for MBBS admission in Nepal.
- The medium of language used for international students in English, which is among the top reasons why international students chose to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The BP Koirala medical college Nepal is among the top medical college in Nepal.
- Hostel facilities are offered to all its students.
Students Life of BP Koirala Medical College
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students.
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the university has a playground and a gym for all its students
- The MBBS college in Nepal are affiliated hospitals that are used to provide training to the students
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants that provide great food
BP Koirala Medical College Hostel and Accommodation
The following mentioned below is the details and information about the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the BP Koirala Medical College Nepal:
- The hostel accommodations are provided to all the students who study in the BP Koirala medical college Nepal
- It is mandatory to stay at the hostel in the university
- There are separate girls and boys hostels offered
- The hostels have attached mess and canteens that provide healthy and clean food along with the option of vegetarian or non-vegetarian
- The hostel has parking facilities for the students who need it
- There are prayer and recreational halls in the hostel
- The hostels are fully furnished with all modern amenities
BP Koirala Medical College FAQs
The following are some of the commonly asked questions about the Dharan medical college Nepal:
Que. What is the academic year for medical college in Nepal?
Ans. The academic year for all the MBBS College in Nepal is from august to September.
Que. Is the BP Koirala medical college Nepal recognized by any organization?
Ans. The BP Koirala medical college Nepal is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of India, the medical council of Nepal, and the world health organization.
Que. What is the duration of the degree course of MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. The degree course for MBBS in Nepal is for a duration period of 5 years.