Bangladesh Medical College | MBBS in Bangladesh | Low Fees
Bangladesh Medical College is the oldest private medical institute to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Seats are reserved for Indian students in top MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college allows MBBS admission in total one hundred and thirty (130). Study MBBS in Bangladesh becomes an ideal location for Indian as well as other international students to study MBBS in Abroad.
The college was established in 1986 and recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental council. It has 500 beds attached hospital in Dhanmondi Campus with a fully air-conditioned operation theatre, patient examination, and treatment arrangements.
The college produces skillful medical students every year and aims at the development of the students by modern teaching techniques, activities, and opportunities to participate in scientific forums. Bangladesh Medical College admission process is based on merit and students require attempting NEET Exam and scoring good percentile.
Bangladesh Medical College Highlights
Bangladesh Medical College, Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college has an inbuilt hospital inside the campus with all world-class facilities. Let’s see some important Bangladesh Medical College Highlights.
|TOTAL MBBS SEATS||130|
|BMC HOSPITAL BEDS||500|
|ELIGIBILITY||60% in PCB in 10+2|
|GAP ALLOWED||One Year GAP Allowed|
|MBBS TIME DURATION||5 Years|
|AFFILIATED WITH||WHO/ MCI/ BMDC/ NMC|
Why choose Bangladesh Medical College
Bangladesh Medical College is one of the best colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students. Easy admission process for foreign country students and experience the best medical education in the country. The college is recognized with MCI & WHO and provides a world-recognized medical degree to students. Below we mention some that shows that apply for Bangladesh medical college admission are the best option to study in Bangladesh.
- One of the top private medical colleges in Bangladesh for medical education.
- Easy admission process for foreign country students.
- The medium of education in the college is English; hence students don’t need to learn any other language.
- The cost of study at the college is less as compare to medical colleges of developed countries.
- Another reason to choose admission here is that it is the nearest foreign country to India.
Bangladesh Medical College Ranking
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is provided by private & public medical colleges in Bangladesh at a low cost. Bangladesh Medical College is ranked 3rd in the top 10 medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure 2021
All medical colleges of Bangladesh mentioned below are MCI approved and have a low fee structure. These institutes offer a standard education at budget-friendly fees.Candidates need to check the fee structure of the college so that can arrange it in time.
The table mentioned below has detailed information about the Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure, including hostel and other important expenses.
Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure 2021
|DESCRIPTION||Fee In US$|
|Seat Reservation At the time of Admission (Part of Tuition Fee)||5000 US$|
|One Time Development Fee (1st Years)||17,000 US$|
|Hostel Fee (1st Year)||Hostel Fee included in Fee|
|Total 1st Year||22,000 US$|
|Tuition Fee From 2nd to 5th Years||5000 US$ X 4 = 20,000 US$|
|Hostel Fee(From 2nd to 5th Year)||Hostel Fee included in Fee|
|Total Fee 1st to 5th Year||42,000 US$|
Bangladesh Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Most of the medical colleges of Bangladesh follow same syllabus of Indian Medical education system. It is the combination of theoratical and practical knowledge of medicine stream.
MBBS is the most useful degree for Medical students which goes under three subject heads, namely, Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. The Bangladesh Medical Colleges MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are microbiology, anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology.
|Phase 1st||1 ½ Year||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry||First Exam|
|Phase 2nd||1 Year||Community Medicine, Foreign Medicine||Second Exam|
|Phase 3rd||1Year||Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology||Third Exam|
|Phase 4th||1 ½ Years||Medical & Surgery in Allied Subjects Obstetrics & Gynecology||Final Exam|
Bangladesh Medical College Eligibility Criteria
It is compulsory that medical aspirants do follow the Bangladesh Medical College eligibility criteria to get shortlisted for enrollement to study MBBs in Bangladesh.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- Should not have gap of more than one year after intermediate exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
Bangladesh Medical College Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Bangladesh Medical College information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Bangladesh by clicking here.
Bangladesh Medical College Documents Required
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Photographs (Passport).
- School leaving certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Bangladesh Medical College Advantages
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great choice and trend for Indian students as well as for foreign country students. Here is the list of advantages of studying MBBS in Bangladesh Medical College for international students. a student may get for an MBBS course in Bangladesh
- Very low MBBS course fee as compared to some of the other countries
- Easy adaptibility due to the similar climatic conditions like India.
- Similar Indian culture makes it easier and faster to settle down.
- No entrance examination required.
- Internationally approved medical college and degree.
- The classroom in private medical colleges in Bangladesh delivers a lecture in the English language that is easy to understand for international students.
- Travel cost from India to Bangladesh is quite low and takes a few hour journeys.
Bangladesh Medical College Students Life
- Bangladesh Medical College has large and fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- Regular seminars, lectures with tutorials, and practical classes
- The respective departments have attached departmental tutorial rooms.
- Well-equipped labs for international students that has latest technology of medical science.
- Projector, slide projector, and microphone system equipped high-tech classrooms for teaching.
- A fully air-conditioned library with over 6674 books.
Bangladesh Medical College Hostel & Accommodation
- Hostel facility with 24×7 high security both for boys & girls.
- Provides homely feeling for the students especially for Indian students.
- An affordable hostel arrangement with well-furnished rooms for Foreign students.
- Well ventilated, comfortable with the centralized air system.
- Hostel at Bangladesh Medical College provides all basic amenities like- Internet access, TV, and telephone in rooms
- Reading rooms and gym are arranged for students.
- The available cafeteria at cheaper rates.
- Provide regular extra-curricular activities for students.
Que. How I get admission to Bangladesh Medical College?
Ans. For admission in Bangladesh, Medical College students need to qualify for the NEET Exam and then apply through the online process and select your college.
Que. Does the college provide proper hostel facilities to Indian students?
Ans. A private medical college in Bangladesh provides hostel facilities separately both for Boys & Girls with all required amenities. They provide air-conditioned bedrooms with quality food, especially for Indian students.
Que. What facilities does the Bangladesh Medical College provide?
Ans. MBBS colleges in Bangladesh provide well-furnished hi-tech classrooms for students to provide the best study environments. Libraries with all the latest edition of multiple writers, auditorium, canteen with low-cost food, and all other basic facilities.