Bangladesh Medical College | MBBS Admission Fees, Scholarship
Bangladesh Medical College is the oldest private medical institute to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Seats are reserved for Indian students in top MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college allows MBBS admission in total one hundred and thirty (130). Study MBBS in Bangladesh becomes an ideal location for Indian as well as other international students to study MBBS in Abroad.
The college was established in 1986 and recognized by Bangladesh Medical and Dental council. It has 500 beds attached hospital in Dhanmondi Campus with a fully air-conditioned operation theatre, patient examination, and treatment arrangements.
The college produces skillful medical students every year and aims at the development of the students by modern teaching techniques, activities, and opportunities to participate in scientific forums. Bangladesh Medical College admission process is based on merit and students require attempting NEET Exam and scoring good percentile.
Bangladesh Medical College Highlights
Bangladesh Medical College, Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college has an inbuilt hospital inside the campus with all world-class facilities. Let’s see some important Bangladesh Medical College Highlights.
|TOTAL MBBS SEATS||130|
|BMC HOSPITAL BEDS||500|
|ELIGIBILITY||60% in PCB in 10+2|
|GAP ALLOWED||One Year GAP Allowed|
|MBBS TIME DURATION||5 Years|
|AFFILIATED WITH||WHO/ MCI/ BMDC/ NMC|
Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh. Candidates need to check the fee structure of the college so that can arrange it in time.
Candidates can check Bangladesh Medical College Eligibility Criteria also check Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure as mentioned below before applying for an MBBS degree.
Bangladesh Medical College Fee Structure
|BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGE COURSE||MBBS COURSE|
|TOTAL MBBS FEE||$42000|
Bangladesh Medical College Ranking
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is provided by private & public medical colleges in Bangladesh at a low cost. Bangladesh Medical College is ranked 3rd in the top 10 medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Bangladesh Medical College Advantages
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great choice and trend for Indian students as well as in foreign country students. Here is a list of possible Bangladesh Medical College Advantages a student may get for an MBBS course in Bangladesh
- Very low MBBS course fee as compared to some of the other countries
- Easy approachability due to the similar climatic conditions like India.
- Similar Indian culture makes it easier and faster to settle down.
- No entrance examination required.
- Worldwide recognized MBBS with MCI, approved medical colleges
- The classroom in private medical colleges in Bangladesh delivers a lecture in the English language that is easy to understand for international students.
- Travel cost from India to Bangladesh is quite low and takes a few hour journeys.
Bangladesh Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Bangladesh Medical College offers an MBBS course and one-year internship training as needed by the BMDC to an MBBS degree from the University of Dhaka. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts from January or as proposed by the Government.
MBBS is the most useful degree for the Medical students which goes under three subject heads, namely, Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. The Bangladesh Medical Colleges MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are microbiology, anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology.
|Phase 1st||1 ½ Years||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry||First Exam|
|Phase 2nd||1 Year||Community Medicine, Foreign Medicine||Second Exam|
|Phase 3rd||1Year||Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology||Third Exam|
|Phase 4th||1 ½ Years||Medical & Surgery in Allied Subjects Obstetrics & Gynecology||Final Exam|
Bangladesh Medical College Documents Required
For study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of Bangladesh Medical College Documents Required. The government of Bangladesh sets some rules for admission of foreign students for all public & private universities in Bangladesh. They need to provide all the original documents mentioned in the below list.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Photographs (Passport).
- School leaving certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Bangladesh Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Medical universities in Bangladesh have admission Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
MBBS in Bangladesh requires a Students Visa for foreign students. Candidates need to provide the invitation letter from Bangladesh Medical Colleges and contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. Below we provide the list of documents required for the Bangladesh Study Visa Process.
Important Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Evidence of admission to the Institute in a recognized education board in India.
- Authorized bank statement to check financial resources to support studies in Bangladesh
- Duplicate copies of the candidate’s academic certificates.
- Invitation letter from the medical college of Bangladesh.
- Candidates Birth Certificate
- Country ID Card.
- Copy of ID card from the educational institution as proof of profession.
- Medical certificate (No more than 2 months before the University studies process begin)
- Passport size color photos (8).
- Visa fees.
Bangladesh Medical College Students Life
- Bangladesh Medical College has large and fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- Regular seminars, lectures with tutorials, and practical classes
- The respective departments have attached departmental tutorial rooms.
- Well, equipped laboratories for various departments well equipped with instruments.
- Projector, slide projector, and microphone system equipped high-tech classrooms for teaching.
- A fully air-conditioned library with over 6674 books.
Bangladesh Medical College Hostel & Accommodation
- Hostel facility with 24×7 high security both for boys & girls.
- Provides homely feeling for the students especially for Indian students.
- An affordable hostel arrangement with well-furnished rooms for Foreign students.
- Well ventilated, comfortable with the centralized air system.
- Hostel at Bangladesh Medical College provides all basic amenities like- Internet access, TV, and telephone in rooms
- Reading rooms and gym are arranged for students.
- The available cafeteria at cheaper rates.
- Provide regular extra-curricular activities for students.
Top 10 MCI Recognized Medical College in Bangladesh
- Dhaka National Medical College
- Barind Medical College
- Community-Based Medical College
- Medical College for Women & Hospital
- Eastern Medical College Chittagong Medical University
- Khwaja Yunus Ali Medical College
- Kumudini Women’s Medical College
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Green Life Medical College
- Monno Medical College and Hospital
Que. How I get admission to Bangladesh Medical College?
Ans. For admission in Bangladesh, Medical College students need to qualify for the NEET Exam and then apply through the online process and select your college.
Que. Does the college provide proper hostel facilities to Indian students?
Ans. A private medical college in Bangladesh provides hostel facilities separately both for Boys & Girls with all required amenities. They provide air-conditioned bedrooms with quality food, especially for Indian students.
Que. What facilities does the Bangladesh Medical College provide?
Ans. MBBS colleges in Bangladesh provide well-furnished hi-tech classrooms for students to provide the best study environments. Libraries with all the latest edition of multiple writers, auditorium, canteen with low-cost food, and all other basic facilities.