Voronezh State Medical University: Fees, Ranking, Admission, Courses
Voronezh State Medical University Russia is known as one of the Top Medical Universities in Russia. It was founded in 1930 and situated in Voronezh. Currently, more than 5,000 students are enrolled here from various neighboring countries including India. It has approval from the Medical Council Of India and other International Medical organizations.
Voronezh Medical University is one of the oldest MCI approved Medical Colleges in Russia which gained its status in the year 1994. It has demonstrated its value as a scholastic foundation giving top-notch training and leading progressed logical research in Medicine. Since its establishment, it has arranged in excess of 40 thousand clinical pros, including remote understudies from 56 nations of Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Voronezh State Medical University is one of the Top 10 Medical Colleges in Russia. The Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation (Official Name of Russia), has given approval to this college. After completing the degree you can do the job across Russia also.
It has international Recognition so your practice is allowed in any corner of the world. Voronezh state medical university world ranking is 4058th place and 139th place in Russia. It has an unending permit for instructive action and the stater accreditation. The University completes its exercises based on the Statute. Clinical degrees obtained at Voronezh Medical University are perceived Globally and one of the Top Medical Colleges in Russia for Indian Students.
This University is recorded in the World Directory of Medical Schools, ninth Edition, distributed by the World Health Organization. Voronezh Medical University and clinical degrees from this college are perceived around the world. This University is approved by WHO, UNESCO, MCI, and so forth.
Voronezh State Medical University Highlights 2021:
|University||Voronezh State Medical University|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||6000 USD|
Why Choose This University?
Many Indian students come to Russia to study MBBS or MD/MS courses in an affordable fee structure. Most of them choose MCI approved Medical colleges and Voronezh State Medical University Russia has approval from MCI, WHO, UNESCO, and etc. It has a well-developed library with more than 5,000 books. Students from More than 56 countries are studying here so you will get international exposure. The teachers of this university are totally dedicated to providing world-class education and mostly updated medical tools.
- Voronezh Medical University has given immaculate researchers in Medicine, Pharmacy, and Biology which represents its notoriety among the understudies visiting Russia to study medication.
- Students of the University are helped by 7 resources of the University and 3 establishments fall under the college. As the University was established by the legislature of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Public Health of the Russian Federation deals with the exercises of the University.
- The clinical degree gave by the college to its understudies is accepted by every country in the world. With this degree, you are eligible to work as a doctor anywhere in the world.
- English and Russian is the mode in which International students study. You can choose your favorite language. If you choose English then it is easy for you if you are an Indian Student. The education cost for the courses is around $5000 consistently.
Voronezh State Medical University Ranking:
Voronezh State Medical University Ranking is put in the Best #3 higher clinical institutes of Russia. Clinical degrees obtained at Voronezh state clinical college or perceived around the world. The Voronezh state clinical college is recorded on the planet index of Medical schools, the version distributed world wellbeing association.
Voronezh State Medical University Fees Structure 2021:
Voronezh State Medical University fees Structure is pretty affordable and easy to pay in installments for any student. As tuition fees, USD 4500 annually will be paid by the student that does not include the hostel and mess fee of the university. However, the first-year fee is USD 5400 that includes the admission, registration, exam, and other first-time fees.
Students who are planning to accommodate in a university hostel he/she will pay USD 600 per year including the mess fee. It is according to the Voronezh State Medical University Fees 2021 Apart from this, some other important fees are mandatory to be paid by the students, like the VISA extension fee, etc.
Voronezh State Medical College Russia Fees Structure 2021
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||6000/yr||850/yr||-||34250|
Voronezh State Medical University Courses 2021:
MBBS is the most famous study programme under Voronezh State Medical University Courses. The university offers a 5 years course. This course will be teach by highly qualified and experienced teachers in a proper studying environment at an affordable fee.
Admission Eligibility Criteria
To get Admission to this prestigious college of Russia you need to fulfill the Admission Eligibility Criteria in Voronezh State Medical University Russia, else you will be disqualified.
|Age||The minimum required age for MBBS Aspirant is at least 17 years also not more than 25 years. In case, a student is about to complete its 17th year in the year of the application then he/she will be allowed for admission. Students must have to carry a Birth Certificate at the time of Admission.|
|Academics||To get Admission in MBBS or other UG courses you have to pass the 12th board exam from a valid board (ICSE, CBSE, or state board) in Science Stream with more than 65% or equal marks. Biology, Chemistry, and Physics should be the main subject. Open schooling students are not considered eligible for admission here.|
|NEET||NEET exam is mandatory to get admission in Medical UG courses in India or abroad medical college according to the Medical Council of India.|
Voronezh State Medical University Admission Process 2021
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Voronezh Medical University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Russia by clicking here.
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
Voronezh State Medical University is one of the leading and famous universities for candidates who wish to study MBBS in Russia. It provides the best medical education with the help of well-experienced faculty available here. One of the best accommodations is available here for medical aspirants including hostel facilities.
- Vast library for students with a huge collection of books.
- Provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and other secondary courses at an affordable cost.
- No donation is required for admission here.
- Candidates don’t require any entrance exam for admission.
- Regular seminars and practicals for better knowledge.
- World-class lecture halls enabled with Wi-Fi.
Voronezh State Medical University Hostel:
Worldwide students have ensured a spot in one of the University’s hostels. The stay of international students is in the extreme focus of the administration of the university. At Voronezh State Medical University Hostel students will get a well-furnished room where they will have every mandatory thing needed to them.
The hostel Fee of this University depends upon the preferences and choices you will make at the time of room choice. Rooms can be shared with one or two other students. If you choose a twin-sharing room then fees will be more expensive than a triple sharing room while studying MBBS in Russia.
The mess of the university offers various dishes including Indian taste. Also, many Indian students are studying here, so you won’t Feel an Issue. The distance between Voronezh Medical University and the hostel is 5-10 min.
Important Notes For Admission and Study Here:
- Make sure you have studied each and every detail of the university.
- Keep your documents safe and just near to you
- Never be in any criminal activity in this city with anyone and try to avoid it.
- If any issue you are facing then communicate with the University administration or Indian Embassy.
- As a Parent, You should be in contact with your son/daughter. Try to call every day if possible and must do a video call in a week to be sure about the progress and health them.
Frequently Asked Question
1. Can Students work in Russian Federation after completing MBBS in Russia there?
Answer- Yes, Students can work after completing a medical degree in this country. All MCI approved medical colleges are already recognized by the central government of the Russian Federation, so students will get medical practice license easily.
2. Do students have sports, a good internet connection, and banking facilities on campus?
Answer- They will have more than the mentioned facilities.
3. MBBS in Voronezh State Medical University degree will be valid in India?
Answer - Students can work here after getting a medical practice license from the Medical Council of India. As the degree will be valid.