Crimea Federal University Russia | Fees, Ranking, Course MBBS Admission Abroad
Dream to become a doctor and have a successful career? Searching for a good Medical University in your budget then choose Crimea Federal University Russia for MBBS studies. It is one of the reputed and internationally ranked Federal Universities of the Russian Federation that came into existence in the year 1918.
Crimea Medical University Russia is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and one of top medical universities in Russia. It’s been more than 100 years of Crimea Federal University Russia and numberless students have graduated from here.
Crimea Federal Medical University Russia is getting popularity in the community of Indian medical students as it has approval from the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization and other major countries. Students from more than 45 countries are currently enrolled in Crimea Federal University courses to study MBBS in Russia at an affordable fee.
About Crimea Federal University Russia:
Crimea Federal University Russia is playing a major role to support the Healthcare System of the Russian Federation. It is now becoming a symbol of Higher education in Europe and the Asian Continent. World-leading facilities, latest tools, advanced technology and highly qualified teachers attract students to study here.
Classroom language will be English and Russian. Students can choose in which language they want to study so, don’t worry about the language barrier. Crimea Federal University Russia Ranking is 19th at the country and 3512nd at the world level. On the basis of reviews by world rating agencies, and top resources available on the university campus.
Quick Highlight of Crimea Federal University:
|NEET Requirement||Yes, Mandatory for Indian Students|
|Total Yearly cost including Fee and Accommodation||4500 to 4600 US dollars|
|MBBS Course Duration||6 years|
Crimea Federal University Russia Ranking:
Crimea Federal University Russia ranking at the country level and world ranking are mentioned below. This ranking is based on the Reviews of the university by ex-students and the studying environment available here for students. This ranking is according to the 4icu Ranking.
Crimea Federal University Course:
As mentioned above MBBS is the popular study program and medical students from more than 45 countries are enrolled in Crimea Federal University Course. MBBS course offered by this university is of 5 years classroom program excluding 1-year internship from an affiliated hospital.
To get admission in MBBS Course offered by Crimea Federal University Russia, students have to fulfil the eligibility criteria of the university. After completing MBBS from here, your degree will be valid across the world. You just need to pass the FMGE exam or Screening test for a practice license in that country.
Crimea Federal University Russia Fee Structure:
Crimea Federal University Russia Fee Structure is not expensive at all in comparison to other famous universities. Like tuition fees, students must have to pay USD 4700 for the first year. This fee includes the fee of registration and other initial fees. After that yearly fee will be USD 3500 per year from 2nd year to last year.
Also, it is recommended for first and second-year students to accommodate in Crimea Federal University Hostels. Students can opt to live outside of the university campus if they want, but this is just optional. The hostel fee of Crimea Federal University will be paid separately, which is USD 300 per year. According to Crimea Federal University Fee Structure, the mess fee and other amenities offered in the hostel of the university.
Crimea Federal University Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||3500/yr||300/yr||-||19000|
Crimea Federal University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
MBBS Aspirants, who are seeking admission in this famous university must have to fulfil the admission eligibility criteria in Crimea Federal University. students can get direct admission without any entrance exam and donation, all you need to complete admission requirements mentioned below. Classroom language will be English but you don’t need to show scorecards of any English Proficiency Exam.
Age limit, 12th board exam (Academics qualification) scorecard, NEET eligibility for Indian students and that’s all.
|Age||Candidate must be 17 years old and not more than 25 years at the time of admission or end of the year.|
|NEET eligibility||To pursue MBBS in Crimea Federal University you have to pass the NEET exam (If you are Indian students). In the year 2018, the Medical Council Of India has issued a notification that every student who wishes to pursue MBBS from India or abroad must have to pass the NEET exam.|
|Academics Qualification||Applicant students must have obtained 60% or more marks in the 12th board exam from a valid board (CBSE, ICSE, and state board). Biology should be the main subject along with physics and chemistry in intermediate.|
Crimea Federal University Russia Admission Process
The university offers direct admission without any entrance test and donation. All you need to follow the straight forward Crimea Federal University Russia Admission Process. Before that, the applicant must have to fulfil the admission eligibility Criteria of this university that includes NEET eligibility.
- Log in to the official website of Crimea Federal University Russia.
- Fill the personal and academics details of the Candidate like Name, Phone Number, Email, and Marks of the student.
- In the next step, Upload scanned documents and Certificates of candidates.
- NEET score
- Now, wait for at least 10 to 14 working days, if you will get selected then Crimea Federal University will invite you for admission.
- Take the print out of the admission invitation letter or download it.
- In the next step, apply for a Study Visa of Russia online through the official website of the Russian government.
- Russian embassy will ask you for a few mandatory documents for a study VISA.
( VISA form, Admission Invitation letter, Passport Copy, ID proof, Course detail, Bank statement at least last 3 months )
Once, the VISA stamped on your passport, you can go for study MBBS in Russia
Crimea Federal University Important Documents:
- 10th Marksheet 12th
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- Passport’s Copy
- Passport size Photographs
Crimea Federal University Hostel:
Students can accommodate in AC rooms in university hostels. Also, you can choose the room category according to your preferences, shareable or non-shareable. Apart from it, the administration has made sure about every mandatory amenities for students living in hostels of Crimea Federal University.
The university is strict with ragging cases, so there is no ragging and Indian students studying here already are cooperative with fresher’s.
Amenities offered in Hostel rooms- Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair, Laundry, AC rooms, Gym, Pool, 24 hrs. Security, Separate accommodation for Girls and Boys, Mess, Library, Internet, ATM, Banking Facility, Medical Center and etc.
Points to Keep in Mind and Remember
- Keep in touch with your family, it will not let you feel alone in a new place.
- Never leave university campus alone, at least not in Night
- Keep your id card and other belongings with you every time,
- Do University administration know, if you feel any discomfort or problem, inside the campus or even outside the campus.
- Contact the Indian consulate or Embassy if it needed
- Keep your documents safe with you
- Do not be a part of any illegal activities
Why Choose This University
Now, you are known with almost every mandatory information about this university, but still, you must be eager to know the key feature about this university to choose MBBS studies here. Why Choose Crimea Federal University study MBBS.
Students get attracted by the below-mentioned advantages to studying at Crimea Federal University.
- World-Class University- the Crimea Federal University Russia is a world-class university that is famous globally for providing an ideal studying condition for Medical Studies at a low fee.
- No Language Barrier- Students will never fee a language barrier as the study medium is English and Russian language. Students will have the chance to choose one of them.
- Low Ratio of Students and Teacher- low number of Students will be in a class with a teacher, so students will have a chance to clear doubts in the class. Every 7 students will be taught by 1 teacher.
- Globally Approved University- the Crimea Federal University Russia is a globally approved university. It is recognized by the Medical Council of India, the Russian government, WHO, UNESCO and several other medical councils.
- Worldwide Job opportunity- Students can do the job across the world after completing a degree from this university.
- Every Mandatory facilities and amenities are available for students studying here.
- Highly qualified and Experienced Professors
- Research opportunities
- Affordable Fee Structure
- Indian Foods are available
Frequently Asked Questions
Question- Students can study here without having a VISA?
Answer- no, they need to study VISA to study in this university. Students need to apply for study VISA just after getting admission invitation letter from the university side.
Question- Is this University is safe for International students?
Answer- Yes, Russia is a completely safe country for Indian students or international students.
Question- Students can get MBBS Admission here without qualifying NEET?
Answer- They need to qualify the NEET Exam before applying for MBBS Admission in Crimea Federal University.