Lumbini Medical College (LMC), Nepal
The Lumbini Medical College is among the top medical college in Nepal. It is located in the region of Lumbini in Nepal. This is a private medical institution that aims at providing an excellent quality of education to its students.
The Lumbini medical college offers several medical courses from MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, B.Sc, and many others. All the courses are taught by professional faculty and at very low MBBS fees in Nepal.
All the courses offered in the Lumbini medical college Nepal are taught with English as their medium of education, which is the reason why students from all over the world come to study MBBS in Nepal.
The Lumbini medical college is recognized by international organizations such as the medical council of Nepal, the medical council of India, and the world health organizations; it is also affiliated with Katmandu University and has received accreditation from many countries such as Canada and the USA medical organizations.
Lumbini Medical College Quick Glance
The following mentioned below is a table mentioning highlights at a quick glance about the Lumbini medical college Nepal:
Lumbini Medical College Quick Glance
|Name of the university:||Lumbini Medical College|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, required score in NEET exam is required|
|Entrance examination required:||No entrance examination required|
|The medium of education:||English language for international students|
|Course duration:||5 years|
Why Choose Lumbini Medical College Nepal?
It is a famous medical college in which Indian students can apply to pursue MBBS in Nepal and become a confident doctor. The college has experienced faculty who have expertise in their field that provides a world-class education to international students. The Lumbini Medical College offers better opportunities for medical students after completing their MBBS degree.
- Ranked in the top medical colleges in Nepal.
- English language programs for international students.
- The college is approved by the NMC.
- The cost of the study is low.
- Good cafeteria with quality food.
Lumbini Medical College Ranking
The Lumbini medical college Nepal world ranking is on the 12173 positions and is in the 7th position in the country. It is among the top medical college located in Nepal.
Lumbini Medical College Fee Structure 2022:
The following mentioned below is the Lumbini medical college Nepal fee structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
Lumbini Medical College Courses
One of the best medical colleges in Nepal that offers the best medical education in multiple courses in undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a different specialization. The Lumbini Medical College Courses are available in MBBS, Nursing, and other PG Courses. Candidates can easily apply to study the best courses here and experience a quality education in the college.
Below is the mentioned course list that is available at the institute for candidates who wish to study in Nepal.
Lumbini Medical College Courses
Lumbini Medical College Eligibility Criteria
The following mentioned below is the MBBS in Nepal eligibility for Lumbini medical college to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal:
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal.
- The applicant must get a min. a score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- To study MBBS in Nepal eligibility criteria requires the candidate's min. the age requirement to be for 17 years
Admission Process for Lumbini Medical College 2022:
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Lumbini medical college information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Nepal by clicking here.
Lumbini Medical College Documents Required
The following mentioned below is the list of all the documents that are required during MBBS admission in Nepal into Lumbini medical college:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The applicant documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
Benefits of Studying in this College
The following mentioned below are the benefits to study MBBS at Lumbini medical college Nepal:
- No donations are accepted by the Lumbini medical college
- The college is affiliated to the Kathmandu University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- This College is recognized by an international organization such as the world health organization, the medical council of India, and the medical council of Nepal
- The university uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- It is affiliated to several hospitals and also that are used to give in-field training to all the medical students by a professional doctor that excel in their fields
- The Lumbini medical college Nepal is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms and also have mess facilities
Lumbini Medical College Students Life
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students who study MBBS in Nepal in Lumbini medical college:
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates.
- The campus of the university has a playground and gym for all its students.
- The MBBS College in Nepal is affiliated with hospitals that are used to provide training to the students where the students are trained by professionals.
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants that provide great food.
Lumbini Medical College Hostel and Accommodation
The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the Lumbini medical college is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for males and females.
- The hostels are provided with fully furnished hostel rooms
- There are options for Air-conditioned rooms
- The hostel of Lumbini medical college have mess facilities for its students
- The hostels are fully protected and have a good security system
- The hostels of the Lumbini medical college are provided with water and electricity to all its students
Lumbini Medical College FAQs
Que- What is the academic year for Lumbini Medical College Nepal?
Ans. The academic year for Lumbini Medical College Nepal is from august to September.
Que- Is the Lumbini medical college Nepal recognized by any organization?
Ans. The Lumbini medical college Nepal is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of Nepal, the medical council of India, and the world health organization.
Que- What is the MBBS in Nepal duration in Lumbini medical college?
Ans. The degree course for MBBS in Lumbini Medical College Nepal is for a duration period of 5 years.
Que- What is the Lumbini medical college ranking in Nepal?
Ans. The Lumbini medical college ranking is in the 7th position in the county for MBBS in Nepal.
Que- What are the Lumbini medical college eligibility criteria?
Ans. The Lumbini medical college MBBS in Nepal eligibility criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% its examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination.