BGC TRUST MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH | MBBS ADMISSION, FEE, RANKING
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh is one of the finest medical colleges situated in Chittagong, Bangladesh. Study MBBS in Bangladesh is increasing year by year and BGC Trust Medical College is the dream institute among the MBBS candidates in the country.
It is established in the year 2003 and it is the best place to study MBBS and start your dreamed career. The college is the famous private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
MCI recognized medical college in Bangladesh, the BGC Trust medical college is the center of excellence with its skilled teachers and hospital managers. It provides the best medical education as well as modern health care services to people at an affordable cost.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Highlights
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The scholars who complete MBBS degree from here are a well-known doctor in their own countries. The success myths of the college help us to reach higher. Let’s see some important BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Highlights.
|LOCATED IN||Chittagong, Bangladesh|
|AFFILIATED WITH||Chittagong University|
|COURSE OFFERED||MBBS Course|
|COURSE DURATION||5 Years|
|ELIGIBILITY||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|APPROVED BY||MCI/ RU/ BMDC/ WHO|
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh. It is useful to know the MBBS fees for students to make them aware so that they can equally take your choice and manage your repositories.
Candidates can check BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria also check BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure as mentioned below before applying for an MBBS degree.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure
|First Year Fee||$10,000|
|Second Year Fee||$5500|
|Third Year Fee||$5500|
|Fourth Year Fee||$5500|
|Fifth Year Fee||$5500|
|Sixth Year Fee||$5500|
|Total Approximate Fee||$32000|
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Ranking
BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh is recognized by MCI, GMC, WHO, etc. Thus the MBBS degree from the college is internationally accepted. MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is provided by private & public medical colleges in Bangladesh at a low cost.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Ranking is 18th among medical colleges in the country and 2nd in private medical colleges in Bangladesh.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Advantages
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great choice and trend for Indian students as well as in foreign country students. Here is a list of possible BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Advantages a student may get for an MBBS course in Bangladesh
- Beautiful Campus: BGC Trust Medical College has a beautiful campus with all the required facilities. The campus is spread around 3 acres (approx.).
- Affordable Tuition-Fees: An MBBS college in Bangladesh offers low tuition fees for local as well as foreign students.
- Excellent Accommodation: The College has outstanding hostel facilities for foreign students and offers clean, safe, and furnished comfort for its students.
- Similar Indian culture makes it easier and faster to settle down.
- Students can use super-specialized laboratories and hospital facilities inside the college.
- Recognized by MCI and approved by whom college provides MBBS degree accepted globally.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh MBBS Syllabus
BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh offers an MBBS course. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts from January or as proposed by the Government.
MBBS is the most useful degree for the aspirants those who are willing to continue their career in the medical field. The BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, and other specialization courses.
|Phase-I /1st & 2nd year||Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry||1 Year & 6 Months||1st MBBS Examination|
|Phase-II/3rd Year||Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine||1 Year||2nd MBBS Examination|
|Phase-III/4th Year||Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, and Therapeutics||1 Year||3rd MBBS Examination|
|Phase-IV/5th Year||Medicine and Allied Subjects Surgery and Allied Subjects Obstetrics and Gynecology||1 Year & 6 Months||Final Year MBBS Examination|
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Admission Process
The MBBS in Bangladesh admission process is considerably simple. You need to follow the mentioned below points of BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh admission process:
- Calculate your GPA online and check your eligibility criteria
- Select your college after reviewing the facilities, fee structure, and other important details of the college.
- Fill the Application forms and attach all required documents through the official websites.
- Wait for the reply from the college.
- After receiving the invitation letter go ahead and deposit of fees.
- Apply for the study VISA
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required
For study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required. The government of Bangladesh sets some rules for admission of foreign students for all public & private universities in Bangladesh. They need to provide all the original documents mentioned in the below list.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Photographs (Passport).
- School leaving certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
The government of Bangladesh sets some eligibility criteria for admission of foreign students to all private and public medical colleges in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
MBBS in Bangladesh requires a Students Visa for foreign students. Candidates need to provide the invitation letter from Bangladesh Medical Colleges and contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. Below we provide the list of documents required for the Bangladesh Study Visa Process.
General Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Evidence of admission to the Institute in a recognized University / Board in India.
- Photocopies of appropriate academic certificates.
- Original International passport (valid for a single year)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photos (8).
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Students Life
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms with closed-circuit television for lectures.
- Multimedia projectors and computers in every classroom for better learning.
- Best hostel facilities provided by the colleges both for Male and Female.
- Regular academic and non-academic activities to keep aspirants active.
- Fully equipped canteen with modern furniture and utensils.
- Hygienic food is available for students.
BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation
BGC Trust Medical College & Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys & girls available. We have mentioned the list BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Que. Can I get admission to BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh?
Ans. Yes, Study MBBS at BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh is a simple process. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria and the admission process of the college before applying for an MBBS degree.
Que. Does the college provide hostel facilities to foreign students?
Ans. Yes, BGC Trust Medical College in Bangladesh provides hostel facilities separately for both boys and girls situated inside the campus.
Que. What is the MBBS course duration in BGC Trust Medical College, Bangladesh?
Ans. The MBBS degree time duration in private medical colleges in Bangladesh is 5 years.