MBBS IN Georgia | MCI Approved Colleges | Reasonable Fee
Every year a large number of students switch to another country to study MBBS and many of them choose to study MBBS in Georgia. This country is one of the top choices for those students who aspire to become a doctor and searching for a reputed medical college with a world-standard education environment.
If you are searching for answers and process about how to get MBBS admission in Georgia? And best medical colleges in Georgia for Indian Students, then you have landed on the right website. In this blog you will get information about courses, MCI recognized Medical Colleges in Georgia, Fee Structure, Hostel Facilities, and much more.
MBBS in Georgia is popularly famous among Medical students across the globe to study Medical at an affordable fee and get a secure life. Top medical colleges in Georgia are recognized by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and other famous medical organizations of various countries. This approval allows students to work as a doctor globally after successfully completion MBBS in Georgia Degree.
Indian Medical Students face a tough competition to get admission in a well-reputed medical university but MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Georgia offers direct admission in the MBBS program. Only the eligibility to study MBBS in Georgia is mandatory to fulfill by the students and NEET Exam is one of the important requirements of MBBS Admission in Georgia.
Quick View of MBBS in Georgia
|MBBS duration||5 years|
|NEET Eligibility||Mandatory for Indian students|
|Universities Approved By||
1. Central ministry of Health of Georgia
2. Medical Council of India and other Nations
3. World Health Organization
|Medium of Language||English, Georgian|
|Eligibility to study MBBS Colleges in Georgia||
1. 50% in 12th board in science stream (Phy, Che, Bio including English)
2. Age - 17+ years
|Practical Training||1 Year with Advanced Technology|
(1$ = 3.31 Georgian Lari)
- Georgia is one of the oldest wine producers in the world. Even it is known as the birthplace of Wine
- Vast options for tourism
- One of the highest settlements in the world, Ushguli is in Georgia.
Why Study MBBS in Georgia?
Georgia is a prominent educational destination for Indian Medical students. Every year more than 7000 students reach to study MBBS in Georgia. They apply to MCI recognized medical colleges in Georgia to get MBBS Admission. There are various benefits to study MBBS here. These colleges offer you direct admission in the MBBS course without any entrance test. All you need to do is fulfill the Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Georgia.
You will never feel a language barrier in the classroom as the study will go English Medium. Accommodation facilities are world-class and each facility is available on the campus, including mess, departmental store, and other amenities in a secured environment.
Students can work as a doctor globally as the degree will be accepted worldwide. As there are many medical institutions that have approved to top Medical colleges in Georgia. Also, students can travel across the country with a good discount with a student ID card. The most effective advantage to study MBBS in Georgia is fee Affordability in comparison to other developed nations.
MBBS in Georgia Fee Structure 2021
Georgia is getting popularity among Medical students across the world and the main reason behind this is the fee affordability. MBBS Fees in Georgia is between 35 to 50 lakh INR including tuition fee, hostel fee, mess fee, and other college-related expenses. Indian Medical aspirants can get admission to the MBBS course offered by top medical colleges in Georgia for Indian students.
MBBS Fee Structure of Georgia
|College Name||Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|BATUMI SHOTA RUSTAVELI STATE UNIVERSITY||4000||4000/yr||1200||1200/yr||1800||-||7000||20800|
|EAST EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY||5000||5000/yr||1200||1200/yr||1000||-||7200||24800|
|PETRE SHOTADZE TBLISI MEDICAL ACADEMY||7000||7000/yr||1200||1200/yr||800||-||9000||32800|
|NEW VISION UNIVERSITY||6500||6500/yr||1200||1200/yr||1300||-||9000||30800|
MBBS in Georgia Course
Students can enroll in MBBS in Georgia course once completing the admission requirements. Many Indian students are currently studying in the best MBBS colleges in Georgia at an affordable fee Structure.
According to the official website of the Georgian Government, MBBS in Georgia's Duration is 5 years. This duration includes the training in an affiliated hospital under the guidance of experienced professionals. Students have to follow the admission process and present all documents on time. It offers you a golden chance to low-cost MBBS colleges in Georgia.
As an Indian Student, you have to pass the NEET Exam before applying for MBBS Admission. It is compulsory eligibility to get MBBS admission in Georgia.
MBBS in Georgia Eligibility
As mentioned above that it is compulsory to complete admission requirements to get easy and direct enrolment in your favorite medical colleges in Georgia. So here is the MBBS in Georgia eligibility mentioned below.
|Age LIMIT-||MBBS Aspirants applying for admission should be at least 17 years old before applying for admission time or at the end of the year.|
|Academic qualification of Candidate||Academic qualification to study MBBS in Georgia, Applicants must gain equal or more marks than 50% in 12th board exam from a valid education board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board. It is compulsory that Biology, Chemistry, Physics should be the main subjects along with English.|
|NEET Eligibility||The Medical Council of India has made it important that every aspirant should have to qualify for the NEET Exam to get MBBS admission in India or Abroad.|
MBBS in Georgia Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS abroad then MBBS in Georgia could be a good option for Indian Students. Detailed information about the admission process is needed to know before applying for admission, so you can get admission here, Click here to know relevant detail.
MBBS in Georgia Required Documents
- 10th and 12th board exam Mark sheet and certificate of the candidate
- Valid Passport of the Aspirant candidate with at least 2 years validity
- Recent Passport-size Photographs (Colour)
- Birth certificate of the Aspirant
- Copy of NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- A copy of the Official letter of a particular university
- Admission acceptance letter received from the college side
- Photocopy of Passport
- Bank statement of parents of the last 3 or 6 months
- Health Insurance
- Admission acceptance letter got from universities side
MCI Approved Medical Universities in Georgia
There is a long list of MCI approved medical universities in Georgia. Indian students choose to study MBBS here as the degree will be valid across the world including India after completing the degree.
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University Tbilisi.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University Akkai
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University Batumi
- David Tvildiani Medical University Tbilisi
- East European University Georgia
- New Vision Medical University Georgia
- David Agmashenebeli University Of Georgia
- Georgian National University, Georgia
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
Top Medical Universities in Georgia for Indian Students
Students who are seeking admission in the MBBS course offered by the Top Medical universities in Georgia for Indian Students should know the entire process and information of them. Georgia is an emerging educational destination for MBBS studies at an affordable fee. Facilities and the technology offered in top medical universities in Georgia are praised by the world.
1. East European University Georgia
East European University Georgia is one of the reputed Medical university that is playing a vital role in the health care system of the country. It was founded in the year 2012 and approved by the Medical Council of India, WHO, and other reputed institutions.
|Approved by||WHO, MCI, Central Government|
50% marks in Intermediate Exam and NEET
|Course duration||5 years|
2. New Vision Medical University Georgia
New Vision Medical University Georgia was founded in the year 2013. It invites application for MBBS admission without any entrance exam. As a student, all you need to do is complete the admission requirement. The trained and experienced teaching team of the university is knowledgeable in their respective field.
|Approved by||WHO, MCI,|
50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified
3. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University Batumi
Batumi Shot Rustaveli State University is one of the oldest and prestigious universities in Georgia. It was founded in the year 1923 and got approved by the Medical Council of India, WHO and other developed nations.
|Approved by||WHO, MCI, the central government|
50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified
4. Georgian National University, Georgia
Georgian National University, Georgia came into existence in the year 2001. It is approved by the medical council of India, WHO, and other medical institutions of the world. Admission eligibility criteria are low and it is mandatory to be fulfilled to get admission.
|Approved by||WHO, MCI|
50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified
5.Tbilisi State Medical University
Tbilisi State Medical University was founded in the year 2001 and approved by the Medical Council of India. Also, the fee affordability of the MBBS course offered by this university is pretty affordable. Students from across the world apply for MBBS Admission here.
|Approved by||WHO, MCI, Central Government of Georgia|
50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified
|Course duration||5 year|
Hostels Facilities of Colleges in Georgia
Hostels of Georgian Medical Colleges are perfectly developed and signed according to the need of international students coming to study MBBS in Georgia. The University administration offers a fully furnished Air-conditioned room with proper amenities that can be shared with two or three students.
Students can choose their room according to their preferences and budget. The senior students staying in the university hostel are well behaving and cooperative with newcomers. Ragging free campus and as an Indian student, you will feel comfortable to know that there are many Indian students are studying here. The university mess offers Indian food too, and the Administrative block of the university is just a few mins away from hostels.
It is recommended that students coming for MBBS in Georgia choose to accommodate in a university hostel for the first few years.
Amenities in Hostel
- Furnished room,
- Separate Wardrobe,
- Central Air condition,
- Attached restroom,
- Common area,
- common kitchen
- Common laundry
- Sports Facilities (outdoor and indoor)
- Swimming pool
- Medical facilities
- ATM and banking
- General and departmental shops
- Cafeteria & restaurants.
Future Scope after MBBS in Georgia
After completing MBBS in Georgia a vast working opportunity across the world. Student’s degree will be valid wherever they will go across the world. To practice in any country they need to get a practice license of that country. Also, if a student wants to pursue a Masters's in any country then he/she can pursue it. Overall, the Future scope after MBBS in Georgia is secure.
Advantages to study MBBS in Georgia
- Chance to study in top universities- Students will get admission in globally ranked medical universities where they will get everything they need
- High-quality education- it is known to all that Indian students struggle a lot to get good quality education
- No donation and no entrance Test - Medical Aspirants can get direct admission in MCI recognized medical colleges in Georgia without any exam or paying extra money than genuine Fee.
- Easy Admission Procedure- Students can get admission by the following easy steps of the admission process if you have followed the admission requirement.
- Selected Eligibility MBBS in Georgia - There is not much eligibility for MBBS admission if you are 17 years old student who has got 50% or more marks in the 12th board exam in the science stream (Biology) and qualified for the NEET exam then that’s enough.
- No language Barrier- Classroom language is English so you will never feel difficult to understand the syllabus or course.
- Highly Qualified teachers- Top medical Colleges in Georgia have a team of knowledgeable professors. They will train students and enhance their skills at the world level.
- Practical training World standard systems- Medical course and concept will be clear if you have great practical knowledge. The universities have the latest tools to train you
- Low-cost Fees- Students can world-standard education at a low fee in globally ranked universities.
- World-Class Facilities- These universities are praised worldwide as it provides every facility to students studying here. A world-class infrastructure that includes standard accommodation arrangements in university for students. Girls and boys students are staying in different hostels with proper security arrangements including guards and CCTV.
- Global Acceptable degree- Top medical colleges in Georgia for Indian students have approval from the Medical Council of India and other nations. Also, the World Health Organization has recognized this university. The Health Department of the Georgian Government has approved it since the beginning.
- Low Living Cost- Apart from the hostel Fee there are some mandatory expenses like a phone bill, transportation bill, etc are pretty affordable. If you have a student ID card then you will get a discount on travel fairs across the country on public transport.
Georgia is a country situated on the meeting point of West Asia and Eastern Europe. Georgia shares its borders with Russia in the North, Armenia, and Turkey in the south, Azerbaijan in the south-east, and a huge water body, the Black Sea. The country is divided into two parts by the Likhi Range. The East part of Georgia is Faces hot Summer and the temperature touches the scale up to 40 degrees. Whereas in the west side of the country, mostly cold climate due to elevation.
Georgia’s revenue is mostly dependent on tourism and agriculture. Also, gold, silver, iron, and copper have been mined in the Caucasus Mountain ranges. Georgia has a healthy education system that welcomes students from across the world. Mostly it is famous for Medical studies. Top medical colleges in Georgia have world-class infrastructure that trains students to perform worldwide.
FAQs and Reviews for MBBS in Georgia
Q. MBBS in Georgia need NEET EXAM in mandatory form?
And- yes it is compulsory
Q. Can I practice in India after MBBS in Georgia?
Ans- Yes, you can practice in India as well if you have passed the Screening Test conducted by the Medical Council of India. else you can not perform or do the job in India as a doctor.
Q. Can I study MD/Ms in Russia After studying MBBS in Georgia?
Ans- Of course you can. Your degree will be valid there.