Qingdao University China was founded in the year 1909 as the foremost medical institute to empower the Chinese healthcare system. It is situated in the coastal city of Qingdao. The university is currently known for providing a standard teaching atmosphere. Students of this institute get practical knowledge in the highly equipped labs of the university, under the guidance of Qingdao University.
The Medical Council of India (Now known as the National Medical Commission) recognizes this university. Also, few other developed countries and WHO (World health organization) do recognize the Qingdao University. It is an academic partnership with 130 universities of more than 20 countries across the globe that includes the USA, Britain, Japan, Korea, Russia and etc. After completing the MBBS degree from here, students can work and sit for screening tests in various countries.
Qingdao University offers direct admission for MBBS in China degree offered by the University. There is no need to sit in any entrance exam if a student fulfills the admission eligibility criteria of the university. Qingdao University has world standard infrastructure and accommodation facility to stay during studying here. Another reason to choose this university that its MBBS fee is budget-friendly in comparison with other medical universities.
Currently, more than 400,000 students, including Indian students have been graduated from this university. They are serving in different countries and having a secure career. more than 36 medical colleges are part of the university. Indian students who want to practice in India after completing the MBBS degree, have to pass the FMGE exam conducted by the National Medical Commission.
Qingdao University MBBS Highlights
Full name of University
5 years (including classroom study programme)
Medium of Teaching
Compulsory for Indian Aspirants
Why Choose Qingdao University?
Apart from the low-cost fee of Qingdao University, there are several other reasons to choose this university.
- No language barrier- Students will get the chance to study in one of the top medical universities in the English language. Students can choose the language medium according to their interests. It will help them to learn the lesson without any confusion.
- Affordable Fee Structure- Students can complete the MBBS degree in an affordable fee structure. Also, the hostel fee of the university is low and it includes the canteen expenses. In case, students want to accommodate outside the college campus then they can rent an apartment at a budget-friendly rate.
- MCI/NMC approved medical university- Qingdao University is approved by the Medical Council of India (Now known as National Medical Commission). This university is famous among those Indian medical students who want to study MBBS in China. Students can work in India and any other country as well. It is compulsory that students pass the FMGE Exam to get a practice license in India.
- Globally Ranked University- Qingdao University is an internationally recognized and worldwide ranked medical university. The university is popular for inviting MBBS admission without any entrance exam.
- Working opportunity at the international Level- The university offers an internationally accepted MBBS degree. So students can work or appear for the screening test conducted by the Medical Council of various countries. Also, the university is in an academic relationship with more than 120 universities situated in 20+ countries like the USA, Russia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Russia, Canada, Australia, Sweden, Singapore and etc.
- WHO-approved- This Qingdao University is approved by the World Health Organization and a few other global medical regulatory authorities.
- Secure and well-furnished accommodation arrangements- The university has a multi-storey Hostel block on the university campus. The rooms of the university are well maintained and furnished according to the need of students. Also, the students will get several other facilities while staying here in the hostel.
As security is a concern then, the university is very particular about it. 24 hrs security guards and CCTV cameras are deployed on the campus to provide a secure and ragging-free campus to the students studying MBBS at Qingdao University.
- Homely feeling for Indian students- Indian students who are applying to get admission here, will get homely feelings. Apart from an international student community, many Indian students are studying here. Also, the university mess offers Indian cuisines.
- Direct Admission- Qingdao University does not conduct any entrance exam so students can get direct admission here. The only thing that is mandatory to get MBBS Admission here, is to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria.
- Classes for screening Test - Students studying here will get coaching for the screening test conducted by various countries like USMLE in the USA, FMGE in India and etc. these classes will help those students who are planning to get practice licenses from other countries.
- Low ratio of students and teachers- Low or less crowded classes are always demanded and considered to be the best for study. The classes in Qingdao university have a low ratio of students and teachers. it helps students to get answers to their questions easily and clear their study-related doubts, so easily.
Qingdao University Ranking
According to the popular university ranking agency, 4icu Ranking has given 122nd place in China to the Qingdao University Ranking. In the worldwide ranking 2582nd place. The university has got a place in the top 100 universities in China and 272nd place in the Asia continent and 1049th rank worldwide. This ranking is according to the US News ranking.
4 ICU Ranking
US News Ranking
Qingdao University MBBS Fees Structure 2021
The Qingdao University MBBS Fees 2021 is around 35000 RMB anually. This tuition fee includes each academic fee of the university while studying here. However, the hostel and mess fee will be paid separately from the tuition fee, mentioned above. According to the fee structure of the Qingdao university fee structure, the hostel fee of the university is 11000 RMB.
The university offers world standard hostel facilities that include every kind of compulsory facilities. So the hostel fee that includes the mess fee is totally worth it. It is advised that students take a copy of the printout to them after payment of the fee or hostel fee.
Qingdao University MBBS Fees Structure 2021
Qingdao University Course
Qingdao University offers an MBBS course at an affordable fee. The course duration is 5 years including a classroom programme under the guidance of experienced teachers. Also, the applicants will get practical knowledge in the high-tech labs of the university. The degree will be valid in various countries.
Full-time study programme
MBBS admission to this university is easy and not much complicated. Qingdao University eligibility Criteria are compulsory to fulfill by the applicants. Also, the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is mandatory to qualify by the Indian medical aspirants, who want to study MBBS here.
Qingdao University is one of the famous MCI/NMC approved medical colleges in China for Indian students. Apart from the age limit, academics qualification, and NEET eligibility, there are few physical ability criteria for MBBS admission.
Candidates who are older than 17 years and younger than 30 years at the time of application or end of the admission year.
50% marks in the higher secondary board exam are compulsory to apply for general students to get MBBS admission in this university. Biology should be one of the main subjects except for physics and chemistry.
NEET exam is mandatory to qualify by an Indian medical Applicants. It was made compulsory after the official announcement by the Medical Council of India in the year 2018.
Qingdao University Admission Process 2021
Completing eligibility criteria is the first step for the Qingdao University admission process. It is compulsory that every student follow the step-by-step admission process to apply for admission, else that application will be rejected by the university. Students can get detailed information about the admission process by contacting us.
The Qingdao University administration asks for a few important documents at the time of application and admission. Students have to submit a scanned copy with the application and a xerox copy below mentioned documents
- The matriculation mark sheet and certificate
- Higher secondary board exam mark sheet or certificate
- Date of the birth certificate of Applicants
- Passport size photograph (Mostly recent with white background)
- A copy of the study Visa issued by the Chinese embassy
- Admission invitation letter sent by the university
- Medical certificate of the applicant
Hostel and Accommodation
Qingdao University offers well-furnished and air-conditioned rooms in the Qingdao University hostel with separate restrooms. Students will get a bed, chair, wardrobe, table, and other mandatory furniture. Also, the hostel mess offers delicious veg and non-veg dishes and the fee of the canteen is included in hostel fee. Common living area with cable tv, common kitchen for quick snacks, and laundry service for every floor.
Separate accommodation arrangements for boys and girls students. it is compulsory that students who want to book a room in the hostel, have to inform prior to the administration. After getting an admission letter from Qingdao University, the candidate has to mail regarding booking the room. Students can choose their room partner if they want or else the university will assign the second bed of your room to another person.
There are two types of rooms available in the hostel. One is single occupancy and the other one is double occupancy. Choose according to your budget, preferences, and availability.
Amenities offered in the Qingdao University hostel
- Air-conditioned and furnished hostel rooms
- Attached separate washroom for every room (3 times cleaning in a week )
- Common living room for students with cable Television, refrigerator, wifi or broadband connection
- Well sanitized kitchen with Indian Food (Multi-cuisine veg and non-veg)
- Nearby Markets, Departmental stores, ATMs, Shopping Centres, Stationery
In case students do not want to stay in the hostel then he/she can rent an apartment outside the university campus. For that, they have to fulfill a few eligibility criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question- What is the minimum eligibility for Indian students to get MBBS admission to Qingdao University?
Answer- An Indian applicant must be older than 17 years and less than 30 years at the time of admission. Also, he/she should have 70% or above marks in the higher secondary board exam in the PCB group. NEET exam is important eligibility to study MBBS abroad for Indian students.
Question- What are the Qingdao University hostel arrangements for international students?
Answer- the hostel rooms are twin sharing with air-conditioned and separate washroom facilities. Bedding and furniture will be offered to the students as the fee of those amenities is included in the hostel fee. International Students are secure here on the university campus. The university administration pays strict attention, especially to girls students.
Question- What is the total cost to study MBBS at Qingdao university?
Answer- The tuition fee of the university is around 35000 RMB annually and the hostel fee is 11000 RMB. In Indian rupees, 5,14,500 INR (approx) is a mandatory expense. Apart from this, visa extension, personal expenses and etc. so overall yearly expense will be 5.50 lakh INR to 6.00 lakh INR.
Question- Is the MBBS degree of Qingdao University will valid in India?
Answer- Qingdao University is one of the reputed MCI/NMC recognized medical universities. So, the MBBS degree offered by the university will valid in India. All you need to do is pass the FMGE Exam to get a practice license.