Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education | MBBS in Kazakhstan
In the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, there are in excess of 50 divisions and courses that spread the whole instruction cycle: undergrad and entry-level position programs, residency, master’s program, doctoral examinations, and advantageous training. Consistently around 1,500 students are conceded and more than 10,000 pros from all districts total the propelled preparing.
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education is established in the year 1963. It is arranged in Almaty, probably the greatest city in Kazakhstan, with a populace of 1,797,431 individuals, about 8% of the nation’s absolute populace.
The Kazakhstan Govt. grouped it as a “National University” in 2001. The university has around 11000 students who are considering at KazNMU, including in abundance of 200 professionals of Science, 130 professors, 500 up-and-comers of Science, and 15 laureates of State prizes. These authorities are currently working not just in the residential nation yet additionally in remote clinical foundations in all of Kazakhstan. A part of Kazakhstan’s top doctors is a subsidiary with KNMU.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Highlights:
The college offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top medical colleges in Kazakhstan. Let’s see some important Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Highlights.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Highlights:
|ELIGIBILITY||Minimum 50% in the following:
|EXAM REQUIRED||NEET Exam|
|COURSE OFFERED||MBBS Course|
|MBBS TIME DURATION||5 Years Program|
Why Choose Kazakh Medical University
- For the greater part of a century, KazMUCE has been the organizing focus in the Republic of Kazakhstan for the postgraduate preparation of the profoundly qualified experts and the constant expert advancement of social insurance workforce for reasonable general wellbeing, clinical science, and instruction.
- The pride of the college is the workforce, including the profoundly qualified experts.
- In excess of 200 instructors have different scholastic degrees, 65 of them are Doctors of Sciences, 132 are Candidates of Sciences, 55 workers have got a scholastic Master’s qualification. The personnel staff conducts helpful and consultative clinical exercises and gives discussions to the most serious patients all through the nation.
- In KazMUCE, there are in excess of 50 divisions also, courses that spread the whole instruction cycle: undergrad and temporary position programs, residency, master’s program, doctoral investigations, and advantageous instruction.
Consistently around 1,500 students are conceded and more than 10,000 authorities from all locales complete the propelled preparing. In 2018, the college opened its ways to undergrad and entry-level position students.
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education is an advanced education foundation situated in the huge city of Almaty (populace scope of 1,000,000-5,000,000 occupants). Formally certify as well as perceived by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education (KazMUNO) is an exceptionally little (uniRank enlistment extend: 500-999 understudies) coeducational advanced education foundation.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education (KazMUNO) offers courses and projects prompting authoritatively perceived advanced education degrees, for example, four-year college educations, ace degrees, doctorate degrees in a few zones of study.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Ranking:
There are many MCI approved medical universities in Kazakhstan. Here we have the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Ranking below that represents the National Rank and World Rank.
- Nation Rank – 79
- World Rank – 10243
The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education was renamed in May 2014 under the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
MBBS Course Fee Structure at Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education:
All private medical colleges in Kazakhstan are MCI Approved has a low MBBS fee structure in Kazakhstan. The MBBS degree is globally accepted, so most of the students arrived for admission every year. Below is the list of the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Fee Structure, students can check before applying for an MBBS degree.
MBBS Fees Structure of Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education, Kazakhstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 5th Year||4500/yr||450/yr||–||4950*4=19800|
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Eligibility Criteria:
Twelfth Science/A Level PCB (Physics-Chemistry-Biology); English ought to be a Subject in twelfth. The following is the basic Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Eligibility Criteria for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by Courses:
- Application structure for the college.
- Registration passing Certificate and Mark sheet.
- 10+ 2nd standards with PCB passing Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Birth declaration.
- Legitimate Proof of Nationality (Passport)
- A self-tended to the envelope containing the specific location.
- An understanding letter from guardians.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education information. Also, You can connect with our expert counsellors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan by clicking here.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Important Documents:
The following is the list of Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Important Documents required for the admission process in Kokshetau State University.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Passport size Photographs colored
- Birth certificate
- NEET Scorecard
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Advantages:
- 5-year course length alternatives accessible for worldwide students
- Most of the MBBS universities and colleges give amazing lodging offices with the chaos.
- The availability of Indian nourishment is all over the place.
- There are non-stop flights between Indian air terminals and Almaty, the biggest city in Kazakhstan.
- Major clinical colleges are perceived by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
- World-class training for their selected students.
- Globally perceived clinical degree.
- Offer top-notch instruction and less expensive charges.
- Listed in the World Directory of Clinical Colleges.
- After finishing the MBBS course from Kazakhstan clinical colleges, students are qualified to rehearse in any piece of the world.
- All clinical colleges use current innovation and framework.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is exceptionally modest when contrasted with other nations in Europe.
- Tuition expense and settlement expenses are reasonable.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Food and Accommodation:
Living isn’t an issue in Kazakhstan for International Students, there an assortment of alternatives. It is possible that they can get a college quarter or remain in private lodgings or lease living rooms with certain hosts. Cooking in the nation is enormously impacted by the area. From Chinese to Russian to European, you can find pretty much every nourishment thing. There are nourishments with very some eastern European impact. Kazakhstan is generally protected, not clogged what’s more, not contaminated Study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Student life:
KazNMU’s living arrangement corridor has space for 2198 understudies, suited for sharing. There are 2, 3, 4-seater standard outfitted rooms that are furnished with all the prerequisites for happy with living for students. The students are furnished with numerous offices like Computer rooms, Canteen, rec center, Kitchens, Pantry, Library, Reading rooms, TV and DVD room, Study rooms on each floor are outfitted with Wi-Fi web get to, what’s more, Sports complex (ball, taekwondo, u-shu, sambo, judo, volleyball, wrestling, and so forth.) There is an enormous number of student associations at Kazakh National Medical University. There is a Committee on youth undertakings, Discussion Club, KVN Team, University Student Government, Student Association Committee Demeu, and Sector of understudies’ logical research work and the chamber of youthful researchers, Volunteer Club, Intellectual club, Student ombudsman, and Students college watch.
How We Can Assist You to Get Hustle Free Admission Here:
Getting admission to a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Visa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.
Que- What are the advantages of the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education?
Ans The advantages are:
- Offers better accommodation and facilities to foreign students.
- Ranked among the top universities in Kazakhstan.
- Approved by MCI/ NMC, WHO, etc.
- MBBS degree is globally accepted.
- No donation required for admission here.
- Study MBBS program at a low cost.
- Best infrastructure in the region.
Que- Does the University have a food facility for International candidates?
Ans Yes, the University has a proper arrangement of food for international applicants. Students get a canteen facility on the college campus that serves quality food to them, they also get a kitchen and mess at the hostel of the university.
Que- Is the University safe for Indian students?
Ans Yes, the University is safe for Indian as well as foreign students, it has a peaceful and secure environment for students. The staff will take care of the proper security of the applicants and also has a proper arrangement of security cameras on campus and in the hostel as well.
Que- What is the total fee of the MBBS program for Indian students?
Ans The Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education Fee for the MBBS program is affordable for Indian students, they need to pay around USD 26,000 (approx.). The total fee includes the program tuition fee, hostel fee, and other charges that applicants need to pay during admission.
Que- What are the requirements for admission at the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education?
Ans Candidates who look to apply for admission at the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education need to complete the basic qualifications required for the program. They also complete the minimum age and qualify for the NEET exam to get entrance to the University.