Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines – Low MBBS Fee
The Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines came into existence in the year 1975 and situated in urban area of Legazpi City, Philippines. It is one of the best Medical colleges in Philippines for Indian Students to study MBBS at an affordable Fee. It is accredited by Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (AIMER) and approved by the WHO and the Medical Council of India.
This MCI approved Medical Colleges in Philippines is affiliated by two famous government hospital Bicol Regional Training & Teaching, Legazpi City Bicol Medical Centre, Naga city. Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines offers direct admission in 5.5-year BS+MD course. This course is equal to MBBS Graduation and valid across the world.
More than 80% of doctors in Medical Institutions of Bicol Region are graduated from BCCM. Also, students graduated with MBBS in Philippines degree can work across the world including India. The only thing is required practice license from the medical council of India or where ever you want.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines has every mandatory resource including smart tech, e-lab and world-class equipped library to offer world-class education with advanced practical training under the guidance of highly experienced professors at an Affordable Fee Structure. The university is totally dedicated to train students at the professional level and perform at world level.
Quick Highlight Bicol Christian College of Medicine
|Full Name||Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines|
|NEET||Mandatory for Indian Students|
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines Courses
bicol christian college of medicine philippines has an experienced team of teachers that offers MD course that is equal to MBBS Course. The duration is 5.5 years that includes internship time from the hospitals. The Bicol Christian College of Medicine is affiliated by these hospitals. To get enrollment in Bicol Christian College of Medicine Phlippines Courses you have to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria.
Eligibility of Bicol Christian Medicine Philippines
Indian Students can get Easy admission in MBBS Course by fulfilling the Eligibility of Bicol Christian Medicine Philippines without any entrance exam or pay extra than Fee, which is already budget-friendly. Admission requirements are the same for students from across the world but NEET exam is compulsory for Indian students to apply for MBBS Admission here.
|Age Limit||Student’s age should not be less than 17 years or He/she (Applicant) must complete 17 years at the end of that year.|
|Academics Qualification||Students must obtain at least 50% marks or above in intermediate board exam in science stream from a valid education board. Biology should be as one of main subjects in 12th std along with Chemistry, physics and english|
|NEET Qualified||NEET exam is compulsory to qualify to apply for MBBS Admission here. It was made mandatory in year 2018 by the Medical Council of India.|
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Admission Process
- Be eligible for MBBS Admission in here and then follow Bicol Christian College of Medicine Process.
- Log in the official website of the university and apply with proper profile and correct academics and personal information.
- Upload academics documents
- You will get an official reply from the university once your profile gets selected by the administration.
- Proceed to Pay the Tuition Fee and in the meantime arrange the study VISA of Philippines.
- Students can leave for the Philippines once the VISA get approved.
- Board exam mark sheets of 10th and 12th std of the candidate
- Medical Certificate of the candidate
- Passport size Photos (Most recent)
- NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- A copy of Fee Payment slip
- Valid Passport
- The official letter you have got from the university side
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant
- Study VISA
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Fee Structure
Students who are studying here or planning to study MBBS here have to pay Fee mentioned in Bicol Christian College of Medicine Fee Structure. Annual expense during studying MBBS is 4,05,000 INR that includes hostel fee, food expense and other mandatory fees. Bicol Christian College of Medicine Tuition Fee is 2,50,000 INR annually that includes exam fee, registration fee and etc.
MBBS Fees Structure of Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|BS (1.5 Yr)||6,200.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||10200|
|MD (4yr) After NMAT||12,500.00||8,000.00||–||20500|
Why Choose this Medical College
- World-class infrastructure- This prestigious medical college has a world standard infrastructure that includes advanced technology dedicated to students for practical training.
- No language barrier- you learn each lesson of Medicine with no hustle needs no language barrier for MBBS studies here.
- Worldwide approved Institution- The university has approval from top medical organizations of the world including WHO and Medical Council of India.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers- teaching staff of this university are efficient and experienced in their subjects. Also, they have knowledge about latest innovations happening around the world.
- Fee Affordability- Fee is pretty budget-friendly for a Medical student. It could be a biggest reason to choose this university for those students who are searching for a good college in a Low budget.
- Practical oriented course- Medical education needs most practical knowledge to save the lives of humans. Bicol Christian College of Medicine course is designed by focusing on practical knowledge.
- Job security- Students can either work in hospitals of Philippines or anywhere in the world. MBBS degree will be valid.
- Standard Accommodation Facility for International students- The university administration offers standard accommodation arrangements. Every facility are available in the hostel block
- Separate arrangements for Boys and Girls students studying here
- Proper Security Arrangements
- Indian Students and Indian Food are available here.
Hostel & Accommodation
The University hostel is not far away from the academic blocks. Students can stay in Hostel rooms that are shared with other one or two students. You can choose the room category according to your choice and budget. It is recommended that you stay in hostel as you are at a new place, where you are secured and every amenity available.
In furnished room, students will have bed, wardrobe and other mandatory things. Also in all rooms, washroom is attached. Fee is already mentioned above so you can pay it in installments. University mess is sanitized and clean. It offers Indian food in menu so you can still have Indian taste.
CCTV cameras are installed through out the campus for security purpose.
Facilities Available in Hostel
Cafeteria, Indoor and Outdoor sports facility, Bed, Chair, table, common area, mess, Gym, ATM, Security.
Frequently asked Questions
Que. Do students have access to basic facilities like internet and laundry
Answer- yes you will have all facilities that is mandatory for you.
Que. Menus in university mess includes veg and non veg food separate?
Answer- Both are available, you can take it according to you convenience.