Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines – Low MBBS Fee
The Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines came into existence in the year 1975 and situated in the urban area of Legazpi City, Philippines. It is one of the best Medical colleges in Philippines for Indian Students to study MBBS at an affordable Fee. It is accredited by the Foundation of Advancement of International Medical Education & Research (AIMER) and approved by the WHO and the Medical Council of India.
This MCI approved Medical college in Philippines is affiliated with two famous government hospitals Bicol Regional Training & Teaching, Legazpi City Bicol Medical Centre, Naga city. Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines offers direct admission in a 5.5-year BS+MD course. This course is equal to MBBS Graduation and valid across the world.
More than 80% of doctors in Medical Institutions of Bicol Region are graduated from BCCM. Also, students who graduated with MBBS in Philippines degree can work across the world including India. The only thing is required practice license from the medical council of India or where ever you want.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines has every mandatory resource including smart tech, e-lab, and world-class equipped library to offer world-class education with advanced practical training under the guidance of highly experienced professors at an Affordable Fee Structure. The university is totally dedicated to train students at the professional level and perform at the world level.
Quick Highlight Bicol Christian College of Medicine
|Full Name||Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines|
|NEET||Mandatory for Indian Students|
Why Choose this Medical College
- World-class infrastructure- This prestigious medical college has a world standard infrastructure that includes advanced technology dedicated to students for practical training.
- No language barrier- you learn each lesson of Medicine with no hustle needs no language barrier for MBBS studies here.
- Worldwide approved Institution- The university has approval from top medical organizations of the world including WHO and the Medical Council of India.
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers- the teaching staff of this university are efficient and experienced in their subjects. Also, they have knowledge about the latest innovations happening around the world.
- Fee Affordability- Fee is pretty budget-friendly for a Medical student. It could be the biggest reason to choose this university for those students who are searching for a good college in a Low budget.
- Practical oriented course- Medical education needs the most practical knowledge to save the lives of humans. Bicol Christian College of Medicine course is designed by focusing on practical knowledge.
- Job security- Students can either work in hospitals of Philippines or anywhere in the world. MBBS degree will be valid.
- Standard Accommodation Facility for International students- The university administration offers standard accommodation arrangements. Every facility are available in the hostel block
- Separate arrangements for Boys and Girls students studying here
- Proper Security Arrangements
- Indian Students and Indian Food are available here.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Ranking
Bicol Christian College of Medicine is one of the oldest universities in Philippines best for study in Abroad. The college has some of the best and great professionals in medicine. Candidates can check the Bicol Christian College of Medicine world ranking and easily apply for admission here.
Below we have provided the QS ranking of the college that provides the popularity of the college worldwide.
- QS Asian University Ranking – 223 (In Asia)
- Webometrics Country Ranking – 4 (In Philippines)
- Webometrics World Ranking – 27962 (In World)
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Fee Structure 2021
Students who are studying here or planning to study MBBS here have to pay Fee mentioned in the Bicol Christian College of Medicine Fee Structure. Annual expense during studying MBBS is 4,05,000 INR that includes hostel fee, food expense, and other mandatory fees. Bicol Christian College of Medicine Tuition Fee is 2,50,000 INR annually that includes exam fee, registration fee and etc.
MBBS Fees Structure of Bicol Christian College of Medicine, Philippines
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|BS (1.5 Yr)||6,200.00||2,000.00||2,000.00||10200|
|MD (4yr) After NMAT||12,500.00||8,000.00||–||20500|
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Philippines Courses
Bicol Christian College of medicine philippines has an experienced team of teachers that offers MD course that is equal to MBBS Course. The duration is 5.5 years from the hospitals. The Bicol Christian College of Medicine is affiliated with these hospitals. To get enrollment in Bicol Christian College of Medicine Phlippines Courses you have to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria.
Eligibility of Bicol Christian Medicine Philippines
Indian Students can get Easy admission in MBBS Course by fulfilling the Eligibility of Bicol Christian Medicine Philippines without any entrance exam or pay extra than Fee, which is already budget-friendly. Admission requirements are the same for students from across the world but the NEET exam is compulsory for Indian students to apply for MBBS Admission here.
|Age Limit||The student’s age should not be less than 17 years or He/she (Applicant) must complete 17 years at the end of that year.|
|Academics Qualification||Students must obtain at least 50% marks or above in intermediate board exam in science stream from a valid education board. Biology should be as one of main subjects in 12th std along with Chemistry, physics and english|
|NEET Qualified||NEET exam is compulsory to qualify to apply for MBBS Admission here. It was made mandatory in the year 2018 by the Medical Council of India.|
Admission Process for Bicol Christian College of Medicine
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Bicol Christian College of Medicine information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Philippines by clicking here.
Important Documents for Bicol Christian College of Medicine
- Board exam mark sheets of 10th and 12th std of the candidate
- Medical Certificate of the candidate
- Passport size Photos (Most recent)
- NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- A copy of the Fee Payment slip
- Valid Passport
- The official letter you have got from the university side
- Birth Certificate of the Applicant
Hostel & Accommodation
The University hostel is not far away from the academic blocks. Students can stay in Hostel rooms that are shared with one or two students. You can choose the room category according to your choice and budget. It is recommended that you stay in a hostel as you are at a new place, where you are secured and every amenity available.
In the furnished room, students will have a bed, wardrobe, and other mandatory things. Also in all rooms, the washroom is attached. The fee is already mentioned above so you can pay it in installments. The University mess is sanitized and clean. It offers Indian food on the menu so you can still have Indian taste.
CCTV cameras are installed throughout the campus for security purposes.
Facilities Available in Hostel
Cafeteria, Indoor, and Outdoor sports facility, Bed, Chair, table, common area, mess, Gym, ATM, Security.
Frequently asked Questions
Que. Do students have access to basic facilities like internet and laundry?
Answer- yes you will have all facilities that are mandatory for you.
Que. Menus in university mess include veg and nonveg food separate?
Answer- Both are available, you can take it according to your convenience.