Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan, Fees Structure, Ranking
Asian Medical University is a public institution located in Kant in Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical Institute attracts students from all over the world, to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Asian Medical University Kyrgyzstan is an institute that is recognized by a number of international organizations such as the world health organization as well as the MCI.
This institute is registered with the ministry of justice and offers all the courses in the English language, due to its varied and variety of students from all around the world. The Asian Medical Institute offers all its students with hostel facilities that are well furnished, equipped and modern with all the facilities that are needed. Separate hostel facilities and Indian food are provided to Indian Students.
Study MBBS in Asian Medical University has highly educated faculty experts in the fields they teach. The university offers quality education to all its students with proper and modern faculties and equipment at their disposal.
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan Highlights
50% in PCB
Yes, it is compulsory
Course Fee (approx)
5 years with 1 year internship
Medium of Education
Country - 30
Advantages of Studying at Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
- The students are offered affordable fees
- Quality education offered to students
- English is the medium of teaching the university
- The university is recognized and accredited by MCI
Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan Ranking
Asian Medical University Ranking in Kyrgyzstan is excellent as it has been given prestigious awards like:
- Asian Medical University Ranking in Country – 30 (Kyrgyzstan)
- Asian Medical University World Ranking – 11832 (All Over)
- Asian Medical Institute is ranked amongst the top universities in Kyrgyzstan.
Asian Medical Institute Courses/Syllabus
The following is the list of Asian Medical University Courses that are offered by the University to its students:
Asian Medical Institute Fee Structure 2020
The following is the MBBS in Kyrgyzstan fees structure for the undergraduate course in medical science that is offered to the students in Asian Medical Institute:
Asian Medical Institute Fee Structure
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||3000/yr||500/yr||2000||27500|
Asian Medical Institute Admission Process
When it comes to applying for admission, students have to follow certain guidelines:
- The online application has to be filled in and the required documents have to be submitted
- After receiving the documents, the university will send you an invite or offer letter
- Once the students get their offer letter, they will have to pay the fees
- After the fees is paid, students should start applying for their visa
Asian Medical Institute Important Documents
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan required documents students have to submit are:
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
- NEET scorecard
Asian Medical Institute Eligibility Criteria
The following is the basic Asian Medical University Eligibility Criteria requirements for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by the Asian Medical Institute:
- The medical aspirant has to be 17 years of age to be eligible for admission
- The potential candidate should have cleared his or her 10+2 in PCB with 50% marks
- The student should have cleared the NEET entrance exam with a valid score
- The best academic facilities and atmosphere are offered to students
- Over 800 students are pursing MBBS from Asian Medical Institute
The medical course offered is 5 years with 1 year internship. The degree is legal across the world.
- Asian medical institute is registered with the ministry of education, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian medical institute is approved by FAIMER.
- Extra Advance preparation for FMGE or MCI screening test for the 1st year.
- European teaching technique followed by ASMI.
- Weekly English classes are also provided for those students who are weak in English.
Asian Medical Institute Hostel and Accommodation
The Asian Medical Institute provides all its students with world-class facilities and equitized with the best technology. The students of this institute are offered the following facilities:
- Indian students are provided a separate hostel by the university.
- The Asian medical institute has separate hostels for girls and boys.
- Indian students are fed Indian food in the mess
- Centrally heated hostel rooms
- Students are given rooms on a sharing basis
Visa Process for Students
- Students will have to submit the required documents and the visa application form to the embassy
- Once it is submitted and confirmed by the embassy, the passport will be submitted for stamping
Asian Medical Institute Student Life
Students are offered basic amenities like boarding and security for Male and Female. Transportation facilities are available for students to take them from the hostel to the hospitals. Students are offered a quiet and calm atmosphere for studying.
Asian Medical Institute Faculty and staff
The Asian medical institute has a good ratio of faculty and staff for its students. It also has highly educated and trained faulty that specializes in their separate fields. The institute has state of the art technology with an ambient environment for the self-learning for its students. The college aims at enriching the health care education and output system. All the faculty and professors have excelled in their specific specialization and courses offered to the candidates of the Asian Medical Institute.
How we can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
To get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will make all the arrangements for the students.
Our services for you provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Visa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
The university is honest and offers students a hassle free admission process. Students should pursue MBBS in this college and enjoy the experience.
- Are Indian Students offered accommodation?
Yes, students are given accommodation with basic amenities
- How many Indian students are studying at the Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan?
The medical university has over 10,000 students pursuing MBBS.
- What is the age limit for taking admission for MBBS?
17 years of age is the limit for getting admission
- Is Indian food available?
Yes Indian students are offered Indian food.