South Kazakhstan Medical Academy | MBBS in Kazakhstan | Low Fee
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is a university located in Shymkent, a city in Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is one of the best educational universities offering medical education in the Shymkent in Kazakhstan.
It offers courses for an undergraduate, postgraduate diploma as well as Ph.D. The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy courses in general medicine, dental, pharmaceutical, and a number of other faculties.
The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is recognized by a number of international organizations such as the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan, MCI as well as the world health organization.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy has been ranked as one of the best educational institutes for many years as it has one of the best and high-qualified and educated teaching staff and other features such as clinical base and laboratory.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Highlights:
The college offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of a top medical college in Kazakhstan. Let’s see some important South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Highlights.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Highlights:
|ELIGIBILITY||Minimum 50% in the following:
|EXAM REQUIRED||NEET Exam|
|COURSE OFFERED||MBBS Course|
|MBBS TIME DURATION||5 Years Program|
|RECOGNIZED WITH||Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
|NEAREST AIRPORT||Shymkent International Airport|
Why Study MBBS in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
There are a lot of reasons for what reason to contemplate MBBS in Kazakhstan:
The students, who move on from Kazakhstan Medical colleges, are qualified to work in any piece of the world as the colleges are perceived by the significant associations. The colleges give the best training as well as urged to participate in sports and other extracurricular exercises. Numerous games offices are additionally accessible in college buildings like badminton court, football ground, container ball court, pools, rec centers, and so on.
- The most important reason is that there is no placement test. on the off chance that you wish to examine MBBS at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy.
- Availability of Indian nourishment.
- Medicine degree from South Kazakh Medical foundation is legitimate when students qualify for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) directed by MCI. FMGE is required for every Medical student moved on from remote Medical colleges to rehearse in India.
- MBBS course term is 5 years
- Low-Cost education costs and reasonable living expenses.
- Well outfitted in (2 individuals for each room)
Medical students in Russia appreciate a solid and glad life. The students are given the best quality settlement and foundation on the school grounds. All the offices are accessible in the colleges requiring little to no effort. The students appreciate the multicultural condition in the Russian Medical colleges. Consistently, numerous social occasions and celebrations are sorted out in the colleges. The students take an interest in such occasions. This causes them in understanding various societies.
Indian students who study MBBS in Russia can return to India and work here in the wake of finishing the national Medical assessment led by the Medical Chamber of India. The same applies to students from different nations who wish to return and work in their particular nations.
The living conditions in Russia alongside numerous other positive variables make Russia as one of the great spots for remote just as nearby students to seek after MBBS and different degrees in Medical.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking:
There are many Top medical colleges in Kazakhstan in which the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Ranking is 21st in the country and is positioned 6901st on the worldwide stage. The area of this open advanced education organization college can be followed down to the city of ‘Shymkent’.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fee Structure
All private medical colleges in Kazakhstan are MCI Approved has a low MBBS fee structure in Kazakhstan. The MBBS degree is globally accepted, so most of the students arrived for admission every year. Below is the list of the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fee structure, students can check before applying for an MBBS degree.
MBBS Fees Structure of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy,Kazakhstan
MBBS Fees Structure of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy,Kazakhstan
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 5th Year||4000/yr||700/yr||–||4700*4=18800|
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Courses
Best MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan offer a 5 years MBBS course approved by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. The college is recognized by MCI and also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The following is the list of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Courses offered to its students:
- General Medicine
- Dental studies
- Pharmaceutical studies
- Continuous professional development
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Eligibility criteria:
Best medical universities in Kazakhstan have some rules and limitations for accepting the students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian students. The following is the basic Admission Eligibility Criteria in South Kazakhstan Medical Academy for the aspiring candidates for admission into the various courses offered by Courses:
- The candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December.
- The candidate should have completed and passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with physics, chemistry, and biology as their main subjects.
- The candidate should score a min aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or equivalent.
- The candidate should acquire a valid score in NEET for admission into the institute.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy information. Also, You can connect with our expert counsellors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan by clicking here.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Qualification Criteria:
- The minimum age required for admission in Study MBBS in the Kazakh Medical University of Continuing Education is 17 and most extremely 25 years of age at the end of the year.
- You have made sure about a half percent in 10+2.
- You are SC/OBC/ST and have scored 45% in twelfth with indistinguishable subjects from that for UR competitors.
- You have qualified NEET.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Faculty:
The highly educated faculties are available at the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy with particular specializations.
With the excellent level of education provided by The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy the faculty, teachers, and staff are required to be as excellent and exceptional as well.
The college has other faculties for different specializations are listed below:
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dental studies
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical studies
- Faculty of Continuous professional development
- Faculty of Preparation of Specialize Technical Professional Education
Some most important things to consider MBBS in Abroad:
- Affordable Cost of Education-Now, you can likewise examine MBBS with no extra gift and high expenses. Living in outside nations is modest when contrasted with India
- Quality Education-You can benefit from world-class training with a significant hypothetical and reasonable introduction.
- No Entrance Exams-You can undoubtedly get admission to one of the Top Medical University in Kazakhstan, with no extra language tests.
It’s alright in the event that you were not ready to obtain a seat for yourself in the Government or Private Medical universities of India. The great part about this, presently you can investigate more choices for seeking after MBBS in Abroad which will open the entryways for you. Consequently, it is smarter to put away your cash, where it is very moderate while living easily abroad, as opposed to spending a tremendous sum on education costs for securing a Medical seat in India. The typical cost for basic items in Indian Private Colleges is likewise high. They have a powerless framework, obsolete innovation support, low passing rate, and conventional instructing strategies. Along these lines, it is smarter to pick one of the set up Medical colleges abroad.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Student life:
The University has an agreeable and multi-culture condition. There are numerous clubs which are going by students themselves and it sorts out different social occasions.
In SKMA, the instructive quality matches the universal level. The students are offered to partake in different exercises like classes, meetings, ventures, and so forth to improve their introduction towards present-day advancements of the medication world. The University satisfies the fundamental comforts vital for the students to concentrate in a genial situation. The inn is monitored nonstop and is under consistent camera reconnaissance. There is a well-prepared library for the students.
For a long time, the South Kazakhstan Medical institute has been positioned as one of the top Medical University in Kazakhstan. Singapore, the US, Europe, and Russia are scholarly accomplices. The Academy is known for its profoundly qualified school personnel and broad research facility and Medical base. SKMA is a coeducational advanced education organization. South Kazakhstan Medical Academy positions among the top Kazakhstan colleges for MBBS.
South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Hostel:
The following hostel amenities are offered by The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy to all its students:
- The hostels are well furnished and equipped with modern facilities for the students.
- The rooms are on sharing bases, one room can be shared by 2-4 students.
- The hostel provides a safe environment and is guarded.
- There is faculty of mess available in the hostel.
- The Indian students are offered the facility of Indian food in the messes of the hostel.
- The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy has one of the best hostel facilities.
How We Can Assist You to Get Hustle Free Admission Here:
To get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you-
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc.
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.
Que- Is an MBBS degree from the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy valid in India?
Ans Yes, the medical degree from the South Kazakhstan Medical Academy is valid in India as the program is approved by MCI/NMC and other world’s medical bodies. So, it’s the best choice to apply for admission here if you want to study in Kazakhstan.
Que- What accommodations are available for Indian students?
Ans The University has lots of accommodations like hostels, food, etc., apart from this students get so many advanced facilities here provided to foreign students. The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy hostel gives all the basic amenities to students who live there with proper security and other services.
Que- How much do I need to pay for my MBBS program?
Ans The South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Fees for the MBBS program is manageable for Indian applicants, they need to pay around USD 24,500 which is equal to Rs. 17.80 Lakh (approx.). This is the complete program fees with the hostel and other charges.
Que- What is the minimum percentage required for admission at South Kazakhstan Medical Academy?
Ans Candidates who want to get entrance into the University need to score equal or above 50% marks in their academics, there is a relaxation for reserved category candidates by 10%. Students need to check the complete admission related details before filling the application form.
Que- Does the University demand any donation or entrance test for admission?
Ans No, the University didn’t demand for any donation or entrance test for admission here, applicants just need to meet the admission criteria and submit only the program fee. It is the best benefit for Indian students, as many medical colleges in India demand donations for admission.