MBBS in Bangladesh| MCI Recognized Universities| Future Scope
MBBS in Bangladesh at an affordable fee is a good opportunity for Indian students. Study MBBS in abroad program is spread rapidly among the new generation students in India. Students from across the world want to join the top MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for completing their MBBS degree. Indian students who want to study MBBS in abroad can prefer Bangladesh for more eminent medical studies.
After completing MBBS here Students can prepare for FMGE and other medical licensing exams. Most of the colleges are MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh. English is the medium of classroom studies that are beneficial to international students. Many students have passed MBBS in Bangladesh and now practicing in India and other countries in the world.
The teaching standard of medical colleges in Bangladesh is quite higher than in any other country, almost 27-30%. Apart from the quality, the cost of Private Medical College in Bangladesh is also a benefit to Indian Students, they can start their studies at a very low cost. The Bangladesh medical college fees are very low as it comes under the SAARC quota admission criteria. The students have a chance to appear for major tests like the USMLE and PLAB, conducted by MCI, and can practice in any country across the globe after completing their MBBS from the best MCI approved medical universities in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh Highlights
|BASIC ELIGIBILITY||10+2 (PCB) with 60%|
|EXAM||NEET UG (Compulsory)|
|COURSE FEE||$ 6600 - $ 10000 /- Year|
|LIVING COST IN BANGLADESH||Rs.15-20 Thousand/Year|
|RECOGNITION OF UNIVERSITIES||MCI & WHO|
|MEDIUM OF EDUCATION||English language|
|TOP MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||Bangladesh Medical College|
Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh?
MBBS in Bangladesh provides the best education to Indian students and shown a great improvement in terms of education in the last few years. The country becomes the dream choice for medical students who want to get an MBBS degree abroad. Below are the following points mentioned that shows the value of pursuing MBBS in Bangladesh:
- High standard education as compare to other developed countries.
- Complete MBBS in Bangladesh at Low-cost as compared to other countries across the world.
- Complete MBBS in Bangladesh provides the opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences.
- Private medical college fee in Bangladesh is low as compare to any other foreign countries.
- Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh offers world-class education with well-experienced staff.
- The medical degrees from Bangladesh are recognized by MCI.
- The convenience is very affordable for Indian students.
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2021
All top MBBS colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low fee structure of MBBS in Bangladesh. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh.
MBBS in Bangladesh Fee Structure 2021
|College Name||Total Package||1st Year Fee||Hostel|
|Bangladesh Medical College||$42,000||$22,000||Exclude|
|Dhaka National Medical College||$52,800||$35,000||Exclude|
|Tairunnessa Medical College||$40,500||$14,000||Included|
|International Medical College||$42,000||$20,000||Included|
|Manno Medical College||$42,000||$16,000||Included|
|East-West Medical College||$42,000||$20,000||Included|
|Dr Sirajul Islam Medical College||$40,000||$20,000||Included|
|USTC Medical College||$41,000||$15,000||Included|
|Mainamoti Medical College||$38,000||$12,000||Included|
|Holy Family Medical College||$49,000||$31,000||Exclude|
|US Bangla Medical College||$35,000||$15,000||Included|
|Ad-Din Sakina Women's Medical College||$38,000||$14,000||Included|
|Dhaka Community Medical College||$42,000||$20,000||Included|
|Bikrampur Bhulyan Medical College||$36,000||$14,000||Included|
|Enam Medical College||$45,000||$25,000||Exclude|
|Brahmanbaria Medical College||$36,000||$14,000||Included|
|Uttara Women's Medical College||$48,000||$20,000||Included|
|Community-Based Medical College||$42,600||$16,800||Included|
|Anwar Khan Modern Medical College||$44,000||$26,000||Exclude|
|Jahurul Islam Medical College||$40,000||$18,000||Included|
|MH Samorita Medical College||$42,000||$18,000||Included|
|Eastern Medical College||$40,500||$17,500||Included|
|President Abdul Hamid Medical College||$36,000||$14,000||Included|
|Kumudini Medical College||$43,100||$15,000||Included|
|Southern Medical College||$37,000||$12,000||Included|
|Ad-Din Sakina Medical College||$36,000||$16,000||Included|
|North East Medical College||$40,500||$15,000||Included|
|Parkview Medical College||$35,000||$12,000||Included|
|Popular Medical College||$44,000||$20,000||Included|
|Ashiyan Medical College||$36,000||$12,000||Included|
|Jalalabad Ragib Rabeya Medical College||$42,950||$16,000||Included|
|Universal Medical College||$36,000||$12,000||Included|
|City Medical College||$40,000||$15,000||Included|
|Bashundhra Ad-Din Medical College||$36,000||$16,000||Included|
|Z.H Sikder Womens Medical College||$40,000||$20,000||Exclude|
MBBS in Bangladesh Offered Courses
Medical colleges in Bangladesh offered courses in MBBS for International students. The top medical universities in Bangladesh deliver quality education to their MBBS students. Famous for providing top-class infrastructure with well-maintained labs for getting the practical knowledge of medical students.
MBBS in Bangladesh Duration
Bangladesh medical colleges provide the best level of education to international students. The medical education of Bangladesh is easy, students get admission to the top ranking medical colleges in Bangladesh and provide the best opportunities to Indian students. MBBS in Bangladesh Duration is 5 Years for medical students.
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
Medical universities in Bangladesh have admission Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic MBBS in Bangladesh eligibility.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year gap after 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
MBBS in Bangladesh Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS abroad then MBBS in Bangladesh could be a good option for Indian Students. Detailed information about the admission process is needed to know before applying for admission, so you can get admission here, Click here to know relevant detail.
MBBS in Bangladesh Required Document
To study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of MBBS in Bangladesh Required Documents. They need to provide all the original documents mentioned in the below list.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox and original
- Valid Photo ID proof
- Photographs (Passport)
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
- No objection certificate issued by MoEA India
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is a country famous for its medical education. It’s the best option for Indian students to study MBBS in Bangladesh from MCI Approved Medical Colleges. We have a list of top MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Barind Medical College
- Dhaka National Medical College
- BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh
- Eastern Medical College, Bangladesh
- Khawaja Yunus Ali Medical College, Bangladesh
- International Medical College
- Manno Medical College
- Dr. Sirajul Islam Medical College
- Mainamoti Medical College
Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh
To pursue MBBS, the top medical university in Bangladesh is an excellent opportunity for medical aspirants. Students from across the world should apply for admission at the MCI approved medical colleges and enjoy the diverse culture and quality education.
1. University of Chittagong
The University of Chittagong is the most beautiful multidisciplinary faculty university in Bangladesh established in 1966. The University situated across a 2110-acre in Fatehpur Union of Hathazari Upazila of Chittagong. One of the best universities in Bangladesh known for the excellence of its teaching.
|Situated In||Hathazari Upazila, Chittagong District, Bangladesh|
2. Shahjalal University of Science & Technology
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology is a state research university founded in 1986. The university is the 8th oldest university situated in Sylhet, Bangladesh. It is well known for its pioneering research and education in the field of medical science.
|Affiliations||ACU, IAU, FUIW, UGC, WHO|
3. Bangladesh University of Professionals
Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) is a public university established in the year 2008, The university runs by Bangladesh Armed Forces in Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka. The motto behind the establishment of the university is "EXCELLENCE THROUGH KNOWLEDGE". It aims to promote professional degrees in various undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees in medical science.
|Location||Mirpur Cantonment, Dhaka|
4. Gono Bishwabiddyalay (Gono University)
Gono Bishwabiddyalay (Gono University) is a private university established in 1998. The university is situated in Savar, Bangladesh well known for its quality education delivering in the field of medical science. The university was approved under the University Grants Commission.
5. University of Dhaka
The University of Dhaka was opened its door for students in 1921 and established by Nawab Sir Khwaja Salimullah. It is the largest and the oldest government medical research university in Bangladesh. The university is spread around 600 hundred acres of land.
|Located In||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
6. Rajshahi University
Rajshahi University is a public university established in 1953 famous for its higher education and research. It is spread around 753-acre and it is one of the largest universities in Bangladesh.
|Affiliation||University Grants Commission of Bangladesh|
7. Bangladesh Medical College
Bangladesh Medical College is established in the year 1986. The university is the oldest private medical institution in Bangladesh located in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. It is affiliated with the University of Dhaka offers a medical degree in MBBS
|Affiliation||University of Dhaka|
Hostels Facilities of Colleges in Bangladesh
Medical universities in Bangladesh provide the best hostel facilities to foreign students with all the required amenities. Hostels have fully furnished rooms, a quiet study environment surrounded by entertainment centers. The Hostel’s facilities of Colleges in Bangladesh are listed below:
- An affordable hostel arrangement with well-furnished rooms.
- Well ventilated, comfortable, and furnished rooms for students
- Separate Hostels are available both for boys and girls with available security.
- They take proper care of foreign students.
- Proper safety and security available at hostel In low living expense
Future Scope after MBBS from Bangladesh
Study MBBS in Bangladesh is increasing per year and it became the dream location of foreign students. There are many Top Ranked Medical Colleges in Bangladesh for study MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students and an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is worldwide accepted. Below are some important points that show the Future Scope after MBBS from Bangladesh.
- After completing MBBS in Bangladesh candidates can start their career in Academic Medicine and takes part in various medical programs.
- An MBBS is a versatile degree, candidates can go into research, teaching, or even public health administration.
- Candidates can join any private hospitals and nursing homes in Bangladesh as well as in India.
- Students after completing MBBS in Bangladesh can join International projects for their careers.
MBBS in Bangladesh Advantages
- Study MBBS in Bangladesh in the English language: The top medical universities in Bangladesh deliver education in the English language. It's easy to understand the English language for Indian students that help them to understand what is being taught.
- Indian Food: College canteen and hostel prepare Indian food for Indian students. Students cook food themselves & Both Types of food are available.
- Low living cost: The cost of living in Bangladesh for international students is very low. The cost of food in Bangladesh is low as compare to other foreign countries. The Indian currency is stronger than Taka that provides more benefits to Indian students.
- Proper climate: The climate and culture in Bangladesh are more resembles then most Indian cities.
- Recognition: All top medical colleges in Bangladesh are recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Safe & Secure: Safe & secure country, Bangladesh is a trustworthy place for Indian students. As the colleges provide hostel facility with proper security.
Study MBBS in Abroad program is rapidly increasing in India. Study MBBS in Bangladesh or anywhere outside India becoming a trend among Indian students. It is easier to get admission to the Best MBBS Universities in Bangladesh. It is the best choice for students to enhance their career and complete MBBS Degree from an international medical college. They offer MBBS Courses at a very affordable fee for worldwide students.
Top Government Medical Universities in Bangladesh provide a syllabus and study pattern to students that help them in understanding the study pattern.
- Bangladesh is the neighboring country of India famous because of quality medical education at a low cost.
- The Royal Bengal tiger is the national animal of Bangladesh that can be listened to up to 3 km away.
- It is the third-largest Muslim community country in the world after Indonesia and Pakistan.
- The currency of Bangladesh is taka which is equivalent (1 BDT = 0.86 INR).
FAQs and Reviews
Que. What is the cost of Bangladesh MBBS Fees?
The average cost of an MBBS course in Bangladesh has ranged between 25 Lakh to 35 Lakh. Bangladesh is becoming the best place to study MBBS at a very low cost. Bangladesh is turning itself into a country education hub.
Que. Is an MBBS degree from Bangladesh valid in India?
MBBS degree from Bangladesh is accepted in India. Complete MBBS in Bangladesh then come to India and apply FMGE/NEXT test to start practice in the country.
Que. Is NEET Required for MBBS study in Bangladesh?
Yes, the NEET score required for Bangladesh medical college admission process. NEET-UG is quite an easy exam and Private Medical colleges in Bangladesh required a scorecard of any national level entrance exam in India.