MBBS in Nepal | Top Medical Universities | MCI Approved Colleges
Planning to get admission to a top medical University out of India, where you can get a world-class education at a fair Fee then you have the option of MBBS in Nepal. Indian Students choose to study MBBS in Nepal as Medical Colleges in Nepal are well-equipped with advanced technology to enhance the skills of Medical students to pursue a good doctor in the future.
Top Medical colleges of Nepal have the same study syllabus as India. Also, these universities have approval from the Medical Council of India, WHO, and UNESCO. It means you can practice anywhere in the world after completing MBBS in Nepal. World-class infrastructure, the Experienced Team of Professors, and the low Fee of MCI Recognised Medical Colleges in Nepal attract students globally.
As an Indian student, you don’t need to worry about MBBS Fee in Nepal as Nepali currency is less valuable than Indian Rupees. You can complete your Entire course in less Fee than any other developed country. Also, MBBS Admission in Nepal requires less eligibility to get into top universities.
Quick Highlights of MBBS in Nepal
The Highlight of MBBS in Nepal
|Duration of the program||5 years|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB and qualified in NEET|
|Academic Fees||5-year fees approximately 40-65 lakhs|
|Hostel Fees||6-6.50 Lakhs|
|Affiliated with||Kathmandu and Tribhuvan University|
|Approved by||MCI and WHO|
Nepal is the one-stop destination for quality education for students. One of the biggest advantages of a country is that the culture, food, and lifestyle are similar to India. The universities in Nepal have been approved by MCI. The courses offered are almost similar to most Indian counterparts. Students can easily communicate with the patients and others as there is no language barrier. Students need to select the best college in Nepal to study MBBS and enhance their career opportunities.
Why Study MBBS in Nepal?
- Documentation: When applying for MBBS in Nepal, the documentation process is simple and efficient. Candidates can easily get admission without any problems.
- MCI approved medical colleges in Nepal- Students who have graduated and attained their MBBS degree in a medical college in Nepal can practice in India.
- Quality education and training- Students studying in some of the best medical colleges in Nepal will attain quality education and will be given training in affiliated hospitals.
Nepal Medical College Fees Structure 2021
Pursuing MBBS is something students have often dream of abroad. Students should know about the Nepal medical college fees structure when applying for admission.
MBBS in Nepal Fee Structure 2021
|College Name||Tuition Fee||Hostel Fee|
|KIST Medical College||42,00,000||6,00,000|
|Institute of Medicine, Kathmandu||39,00,000||6.50 lakhs|
|U. Tribhuvan||46,00,000||6.50 lakhs|
|Patan Academy of Health Sciences||31,00,000||6,00,000|
MBBS Course in Nepal
Nepal offers students the best education they can avail of. Some of the courses offered to students in MBBS are anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pathology, and pharmacology.
Duration of MBBS in Nepal
The duration of MBBS in Nepal is:
- The medical university in Nepal offers a 5 and half year MBBS course
- The basics of medical sciences and clinical studies are taught
- Students who have studied science in their 10th and 12th are eligible for admission for MBBS in Nepal
- Students have to meet the eligibility criteria to get admission to any medical university in Nepal.
MBBS in Nepal Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students
|Age Criteria||It is compulsory to study MBBS in Nepal that 17 years at the time of admission or end of the year.|
|Qualification||Candidates should obtain at least 50% marks in higher secondary board exams. 40% for OBC and reserved category students. Biology, Chemistry and Physics should be as main subjects in 12th std.|
|NEET||To get MBBS Admission abroad, Indian students have to qualify for the NEET exam.|
MBBS in Nepal Admission Process 2021
Plans to study MBBS abroad then MBBS in Nepal could be a good option for Indian Students. Detailed information about the admission process is needed to know before applying for admission, so you can get admission here, Click here to know relevant detail.
Documents Needed For MBBS Admission in Nepal
- Candidates need to submit their birth certificate, 10+2 certificate, and mark
- ID proof
- Passport size photos
- NEET marks
- Eligibility certificate
- Migration certificates
- Payment Slips
- Students are not supposed to submit their original documents but submit the photocopies.
These are the required documents needed for MBBS admission in Nepal.
MCI Approved Medical Universities in Nepal
The National Medical Commission of India has replaced the Medical Council of India. Medical colleges that welcome students from across the world for medical studies are approved by the MCI and WHO. After pursuing MBBS from MCI approved Medical Universities in Nepal, students can work in India also.
- BP Koirala Medical College Nepal
- Birat Medical College Biratnagar
- Institute of Medicine, Nepal
- Janaki Medical College Nepal
- Kathmandu Medical College
- KIST Medical College Nepal
- Lumbini Medical College (LMC)
- Universal Medical College Nepal
Top Medical Universities in Nepal
Students from all over the world apply for admission to the top medical universities in Nepal. These colleges offer excellent clinical practice and offer practice exposure to students.
- BP Koirala Medical College Nepal
Established in 1993, recognized by medical council of India, provides facility for sports, shops, canteens, and ATM facility within the campus, boys and girls hostel, and library. The hospital has a huge infrastructure, and emergency department for emergency cases, radiology diagnostic services, and general checkup OPD services. The college offers UG and PG courses in MBBS, Cardiology, GI surgery, public health, and much more.
- Birat Medical College Biratnagar
It is the best MBBS College in Nepal, affiliated with Kathmandu University. They offer quality education in health care and medical science. Spread over 33 acres of land, the college has all the modern facilities, state-of-the-art academic and research facilities, state of the art of laboratories, dissection halls, and a library. The college provides hostels for boys and girls, a mess facility, lecture halls, museums and auditorium, and a well-stocked library.
- Universal College of Medical Science
It was established in the year 1998 and is one of the most well-known medical colleges in the field of medicine and dentistry. They provide modern laboratories, air-conditioned classrooms, and the library and 24-hour facilities. They conduct conferences and seminars; have separate hostels for both boys and girls.
- National Medical College
The MCI approved college, is one of the finest medical institutes in Nepal. The college’s goal is to churn out the most competent medical doctors for society. The college has aimed to perform research and offer health services to those who are sick and needy.
- Devdaha Medical College
It is the best medical college in Nepal recognized by the medical council of India. It offers the best MBBS courses for students. They aim at churning out doctors who can work for international and national hospitals. It is known for its academic and research work. It believes in a cross-cultural atmosphere.
These are some of the MCI approved medical universities in Nepal. Students can apply for admission to any one of these colleges when applying for MBBS. It has some of the best medical facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls
- The hostels are within the campus
- When living in a hostel, students will not be allowed to shift or change the hostel.
The hostel management is responsible for the security of the students, cleanliness, offering good canteen facilities and with regular water and electricity.
Future Scope after Studying MBBS in Nepal
- Studying MBBS in Nepal is a better option for those who can’t afford to pursue a course in India.
- After completion of MBBS from Nepal, students can do clinical practice after qualifying for FMGE Exam.
- Students after completing their MBBS can open their clinics or work in well-known hospitals.
- Students can pursue hospital management
- Students can even pursue specific degrees after completion of MBBS.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Nepal
- MCI has approved medical colleges and universities. Students receive a quality education and training from medical universities and colleges.
- Nepal provides the best MBBS program at an affordable cost.
- Nepal is a developing nation that offers opportunities for exposure by meeting different people from various cultures.
- When it comes to applying for admission to a university in Nepal, students need not clear entrance exams like IELTS or TOEFL.
- Quality Education is provided
Que. – What is the minimum age to apply for admission for MBBS?
Ans – When applying for admission, a student should be at least 17 years of age.
Que. – Is it obligatory to qualify for FMGE to be able to practice in India?
Ans – Yes, it has become compulsory to qualify FMGE to practice in India.
Que. – Does a student require a passport and visa for Nepal?
Ans – No, Indian students do not require a passport or visa.
Que. – Is Nepal good for MBBS?
Ans – Yes, Nepal is the best destination for Indian students to pursue MBBS.