BARIND MEDICAL COLLEGE BANGLADESH | MBBS ADMISSION, FEE, RANKING
Barind Medical College in Bangladesh is one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is the prestigious MCI recognized medical college in Bangladesh situated in Rajshahi, Bangladesh, and established in 2011. The college is affiliated with Rajshahi medical university provides a medical degree in MBBS. Study MBBS in Bangladesh from the top 10 MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh candidates need to qualify for the NEET exam.
The Barind Medical College Rajshahi campus is spread around 3 acres with a well-maintained academic building which includes satisfactory facilities to delivers quality lectures to the students. It has vast lecture halls, a lab with all the latest equipment, a conference room, and a well-built examination hall. The college has an active library with all the latest edition of books, computer & internet facilities, and cafeteria in the college canteen.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss Barind Medical College Bangladesh, its fee-structure, ranking, syllabus, admission process, documents required, eligibility criteria, Visa process for study MBBS in Bangladesh, college students' lifestyle, hostel facilities, and all other useful pieces of information.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Highlights
Barind Medical College Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college has an inbuilt hospital inside the campus with all world-class facilities. Let’s see some important Barind Medical College Bangladesh Highlights.
|Located In||Rajshahi, Dhaka|
|Campus Area||1.70,000 sq. ft.|
|Course Offered||MBBS Course|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|Affiliated & Approved By||MCI/ RU/ BMDC/ WHO|
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low MBBS fee structure in Bangladesh. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh. It is useful to know the MBBS fees for students to make them aware so that they can equally take your choice and manage your repositories.
Candidates can check Barind Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria also check Barind Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure as mentioned below before applying for an MBBS degree.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure
|Seat Booking Fee||$3000|
|Admission Fee&Hostel Fee||$7000|
|Total Approximate Fee||$37000|
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Ranking
Barind Medical College in Bangladesh is recognized by many major medical groups such as MCI, GMC, WHO, UNESCO, etc. Thus the MBBS degree from the MBBS colleges in Bangladesh is internationally accepted. MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is provided by private & public medical colleges in Bangladesh at a low cost.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Ranking is 6 among private medical colleges in the country and comes under the top 10 MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Advantages
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great choice and trend for Indian students as well as in foreign country students. Here is a list of possible Barind Medical College Bangladesh Advantages a student may get for an MBBS course in Bangladesh
- Beautiful Campus: Barind Medical College & Hospital has a beautiful campus with all the required facilities. The campus is spread around 3 acres (approx.).
- Quality Education: Highly qualified and experienced teachers to deliver quality education
- Affordable Tuition-Fees: An MBBS college in Bangladesh offers low tuition fees for local as well as foreign students.
- Excellent Accommodation: The College has outstanding hostel facilities for foreign students and offers clean, safe, and furnished comfort for its students.
- Similar Indian culture makes it easier and faster to settle down.
- No entrance examination required
Barind Medical College Bangladesh MBBS Syllabus
Barind Medical College Bangladesh offers an MBBS course and one-year internship training as needed by the BMDC to an MBBS degree from the University of Dhaka. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts from January or as proposed by the Government.
MBBS is the most useful degree for the Medical students which goes under three subject heads, namely, Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. The Barind Medical College Bangladesh MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are microbiology, anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology.
|Phase 1st||2 Years||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology||First Exam|
|Phase 2nd||1 ½ Year||Applied Epidemiology, Medical, Surgery, Community Medicine, Foreign Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology||Second Exam|
|Phase 3rd||1 ½ Year||Eye, ENT, Orthopedic, Psychiatry, Radiology, Anesthesiology, and Emergency Medicine.||Third Exam|
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Admission Process
The MBBS in Bangladesh admission process is considerably simple. You need to follow the mentioned below points of Barind Medical College Bangladesh admission process:
- Calculate your GPA online and check your eligibility criteria
- Select your college after reviewing the facilities, fee structure, and other important details of the college.
- Fill the Application forms and attach all required documents through the official websites.
- Wait for the reply from the college.
- After receiving the invitation letter go ahead and deposit of fees.
- Apply for the study VISA
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required
For study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of Barind Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required. The government of Bangladesh sets some rules for admission of foreign students for all public & private universities in Bangladesh. They need to provide all the original documents mentioned in the below list.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Photographs (Passport).
- School leaving certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
Medical universities in Bangladesh have Some Eligibility for MBBS in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic Barind Medical College Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
MBBS in Bangladesh requires a Students Visa for foreign students. Candidates need to provide the invitation letter from Bangladesh Medical Colleges and contact the nearest Bangladesh Embassy. Below we provide the list of documents required for the Bangladesh Study Visa Process.
General Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Evidence of admission to the Institute in a recognized University / Board in India.
- Photocopies of appropriate academic certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photos (8).
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Students Life
- Arranges of sports, picnics, cultural activities, and numerous relaxation events on regular basis for all the students.
- Bangladesh Medical College has large and fully air-conditioned classrooms.
- A library has a wide collection of printed books and journals of different writers
- Regular seminars, lectures with tutorials, and practical classes
- The college is situated in one of the largest cities in Bangladesh and famous for providing the best education.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation
Barind Medical College & Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. The college arranges separate hostel facilities for males & females. We have mentioned the list Barind Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Que. What is the minimum age required for admission in foreign countries?
Ans. Study MBBS in Bangladesh from MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh requires a minimum age of 17 years old.
Que. I have a year gap after my higher education can I apply for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed for admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh. A year gap will be allowed to study MBBS in Barind medical college Bangladesh.
Que. Is the medical college is approved by MCI & WHO?
Ans. Yes, Barind Medical College Bangladesh is approved by MCI & WHO. Students can easily apply for admission and continue their careers in medical education.