Barind Medical College Bangladesh | MBBS Admission, Fee, Ranking
Barind Medical College in Bangladesh is one of the best private medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is the prestigious MCI recognized medical college in Bangladesh situated in Rajshahi, Bangladesh, and established in 2011. The college is affiliated with Rajshahi medical university provides a medical degree in MBBS. To study MBBS from on the top 10 MCI/NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh, aspirants have to qualify the NEET exam.
The Barind Medical College Rajshahi campus is spread around 3 acres with a well-maintained academic building that includes satisfactory facilities to delivers quality lectures to the students. It has vast lecture halls, a lab with all the latest equipment, a conference room, and a well-built examination hall. The college has an active library with all the latest editions of books, computer & internet facilities, and a cafeteria in the college canteen.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss Barind Medical College Bangladesh, its fee-structure, ranking, syllabus, admission process, documents required, eligibility criteria, to study MBBS in Bangladesh, college students' lifestyle, hostel facilities, and all other useful pieces of information.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Highlights
Barind Medical College Bangladesh offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The college has an inbuilt hospital inside the campus with all world-class facilities. Let’s see some important Barind Medical College Bangladesh Highlights.
|Located In||Rajshahi, Dhaka|
|Campus Area||1.70,000 sq. ft.|
|Course Offered||MBBS Course|
|Course Duration||5 Years|
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|Affiliated & Approved By||MCI/ RU/ BMDC/ WHO|
Why choose Barind medical college?
Apply for admission to the Barind medical college, an MCI Recognized Medical College in Bangladesh that offers the best medical education in the country. The college is listed in the top ten medical colleges in Bangladesh for Indian students to choose from. The admission process at the college is ttoo simple and candidates can get enrolled here in MBBS course without any donation fee.The below points shows the importance of the college and gives you the reason to choose the college to study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- The college has a lovely campus for students.
- Candidate can experience a high-quality education here.
- The Barind Medical College tuition fee is low that students can afford.
- The college offers the best accommodation to foreign country students.
- Provides a world-recognized medical degree to students so they can practice anywhere in the world.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Ranking
Barind Medical College in Bangladesh is recognized by many major medical groups such as MCI, GMC, WHO, UNESCO, etc. Thus the MBBS degree from the MBBS colleges in Bangladesh is internationally accepted. MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students is provided by private & public medical colleges in Bangladesh at a low cost.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Ranking is 6 among private medical colleges in the country and comes under the top 10 MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure 2021
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved and have a low MBBS fee structure to study medicine here. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh. It is useful to know the MBBS fees for students to make them aware about expenses including tuition and hostel fee.
Candidates can check Barind Medical College Bangladesh Fee Structure as mentioned below before applying for an MBBS degree.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh
|Amount at the time of Booking(USD)||Amount at the time of Admission(USD)||Payment in First year (USD)||Total Package(USD) including Hostel|
Barind Medical College Bangladesh MBBS Syllabus
Barind Medical College Bangladesh offers an MBBS course as needed by the BMDC to an MBBS degree from the University of Dhaka. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts in January or as proposed by the Government.
MBBS is the most useful degree for Medical students which goes under three subject heads, namely, Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical. The Barind Medical College Bangladesh MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are microbiology, anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, biochemistry, and pathology.
|Phase 1st||2 Years||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology||First Exam|
|Phase 2nd||1 ½ Year||Applied Epidemiology, Medical, Surgery, Community Medicine, Foreign Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology||Second Exam|
|Phase 3rd||1 ½ Year||Eye, ENT, Orthopedic, Psychiatry, Radiology, Anesthesiology, and Emergency Medicine.||Third Exam|
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
To study medicine in this prestigious medical college, students have to complete the below mentioned Barind Medical College Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
Barind Medical College Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Barind Medical College information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Bangladesh by clicking here.
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Documents Required
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Photographs (Passport).
- School leaving certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Admission invitation letter sent to you issued by the college/universities
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Advantages
MBBS in Bangladesh is a great choice and trend for Indian students as well as for foreign country students. Here is a list of possible Barind Medical College Bangladesh Advantages a student may get for an MBBS course in Bangladesh
- Beautiful Campus: Barind Medical College & Hospital has a beautiful campus with all the required facilities. The campus is spread around 3 acres (approx.).
- Quality Education: Highly qualified and experienced teachers to deliver quality education
- Affordable Tuition-Fees: An MBBS college in Bangladesh offers low tuition fees for local as well as foreign students.
- Excellent Accommodation: The College has outstanding hostel facilities for foreign students and offers clean, safe, and furnished comfort for its students.
- Similar Indian culture makes it easier and faster to settle down.
- No entrance examination required
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Students Life
Barind Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation
Barind Medical College & Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. The college arranges separate hostel facilities for males & females. We have mentioned the list Barind Medical College Bangladesh Hostel & Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Que. What is the minimum age required for admission in foreign countries?
Ans. Study MBBS in Bangladesh from MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh requires a minimum age of 17 years old.
Que. I have a year gap after my higher education can I apply for MBBS in Bangladesh?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed admission to the MBBS course in Bangladesh. A year gap will be allowed to study MBBS in Barind medical college Bangladesh.
Que. Is the medical college is approved by MCI & WHO?
Ans. Yes, Barind Medical College Bangladesh is approved by MCI & WHO. Students can easily apply for admission and continue their careers in medical education.