University of Perpetual Help System Dalta(UPHSD) - MBBS Admission Abroad
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Las Pinas is a private university established in 1975 by Dr. Antonio Laperal Tamayo, founder, and his wife Dr. Daisy Moran Tamayo. It is maintaining its efforts to obtain the purpose of managing and providing perfection in education. The university provides academic excellence as well as World Class Professionals.
Study MBBS in Philippines at the best medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students is the best decision for them. The university offers programs in preschool, primary, secondary, tertiary levels, and other short terms programs for foreign candidates. The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is approved by CHED, Philippines, WHO, MCI or NMC, and other reputed groups.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Highlights
UPHSD (University of Perpetual Help System Dalta), Las Pinas City Philippines is the best university for Study MBBS in Abroad. A non-profitable university offers courses and programs recognized by WHO, MCI, and other top organizations. You can take a look at the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Highlights in order to have a complete overview of the program.
|NAME||University of Perpetual Help System DALTA|
|CAMPUS||Las Pinas City|
Why Choose University of Perpetual Help System Dalta
- Well educated and graduates faculty.
- Masters and doctoral degrees available in education, epidemiology, and the social sciences.
- Review classes available for the Medical Board Exams.
- A Mentoring program is available for students on a regular interval
- Students are intensively trained for multiple quiz shows and other research competitions.
- Regularly conducted Parents-faculty meetings for students.
- An internship program is available at the University.
- Best placements offers are provided at UPHDMC for a medical graduate.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Ranking
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta is a non-profit private medical college in Philippines. The university successfully comes in the ranking of top medical colleges in Philippines. The university offers courses and programs in bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Below we provide the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Ranking:
- UPHSD Country Ranking – 60 (In Philippines)
- UPHSD World Ranking – 9189 (In World)
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Fee Structure 2021
Easy apply for admission to study MBBS in Abroad from the best private medical universities in Philippines. UPHSD is well known for its low tuition fee for the MBBS course. Below we have provided the University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Fees for MBBS study.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Fee Structure 2021
|Program||Tuition & Other Fees(PHP)|
|Premed Course-AB Psycho(3 Smesters + 1 Summer)||450,000.00|
UPHSD Courses Offered
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is one of the top rated colleges to study MBBS in Philippines for Indian students. The Indian candidates need to qualify for NEET 2021 Exam for applying for MBBS admission in Philippines and experience the best quality courses. The university offered courses like Bachelor in Architecture, BS in civil engineering, and much more. University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Courses Offered is listed below and students can apply to experience low-cost MBBS course.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Syllabus
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta (UPHSD) is a growing institute of professors, scientists, and students that works together to educate, learn, and serve. The university regularly promotes exhaustive research, special leadership, and collaborative learning by implementing strong and extensive clinical experiences. The University of Perpetual Syllabus is listed below:
University of Perpetual Help System DALTA Syllabus
|FIRST YEAR||SECOND YEAR||THIRD YEAR||FOURTH YEAR|
Gross Anatomy Histology Neuro Anatomy Biochemistry Physiology PMCH I Psychiatry I PMP I
Medicine I Surgery I Obstetrics I Pediatrics I Pharmacology I Microbiology Parasitology Psychiatry II PMCH II PMP I General Pathology Clinical Pathology Seminar I
Medicine II Surgery II Obstetrics II Pediatrics II Pharmacology II Gynecology CPC/STP Psychiatry III PMCH III Radiology Ophthalmology Otorhinolaryngology Legal Medicine Medical Jurisprudence Seminar II
Medicine Pediatrics Surgery OB-Gyne PMCH IV Psychiatry Ophthalmology Otorhinolaryngology Radiology Anesthesia Electives(2)
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Eligibility
- Minimum 50% required in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 10+2 exam.
- For OBC/ SC/ ST category the mark required is 40%.
- Must need to apply for NMAT Exam.
- Passed all subjects of HSC.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Admission Process
There are lots of MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines that provide high-quality medical education for Indian students. Study at top medical colleges in Philippines by easy querying about the admission process. Contact us for getting more info about the University of Perpetual Help Las Pinas admission.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Important Documents
- A valid passport.
- Candidates Birth Certificate
- Copy of Academic Records
- Police Clearance
- NCA Clearance
- Colored photographs
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Las Pinas Campus
The University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Las Piñas campus is equipped with modernized classrooms equipped with projectors and other latest equipment to refine students in their theoretical and practical sessions, during the course.
- A well-organized library is available for Indian and other country students.
- Provides better opportunities for students.
- High-tech and well-equipped hospital with 300 bedded capacity.
- The hospital is affiliated with leading hospitals in Manila.
- Super specialization in Nephrology is available.
- Good appearance and communication for students.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Hostel Life
This record is expected to be a complete listing of all the medical students at the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta. University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Hostel Life is most important phase for foreign country students. The UPDSD train student’s in such a way that they learn as well as grow physically and socially as well.
- On-campus accommodation for Indian students.
- Indian food is cooked for students.
- A student is the future citizen of the country.
- Proper guidance for students to become a successful doctor.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi connectivity is available.
- Power backup is available in each room.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta Advantages
- Both online and offline classes are provided for students to train them to become more responsible.
- Better learning resources are provided by UPHSD.
- UPHSD aims at implementing academic perfection and world-class specialists through high creativity.
- Focus on providing high-quality education to all its students.
- WHO & MCI approved medical colleges in Philippines.
University of Perpetual Help System Dalta FAQ’s
Que: What is the Admission Procedure at the University of Perpetual Help System Dalta?
Ans: Admission for undergraduate and post-graduate courses is open for international students. The candidate can contact us for further procedure.
Que: What is the UPHSD Eligibility Criteria?
Ans: Must score 50% of marks in higher education in the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Must complete the age of 17 at the end of the year.