NMC or MCI Approved Medical Colleges List | MBBS Admission Abroad
What is NMC or MCI?
The National Medical Commission (NMC) (erstwhile Medical Council of India/MCI) is the authority responsible for conducting and overseeing major screening tests. While it oversees tests like the NEET UG and PG, it conducts the famous Foreign Medical Graduates Examination (FMGE) in India for students having an MBBS Abroad degree. This is mandatory for those Indian students who have completed their medical degrees abroad and want to study abroad and complete their medical education from MCI or NMC Approved Medical Colleges in India.
In fact, the FMGE replacement i.e. the National Exit Test (NEXT Exam) will also be conducted by the NMC/MCI. It’s a great opportunity for Indian students to apply to study in abroad and complete an MBBS degree from the MCI or NMC Approved Foreign Medical Colleges in Abroad.
NMC or MCI Screening Test Key Points 2022
MCI or NMC Screening Test is necessary for Indian students and candidates can prepare for the exam with a positive approach and proper plan. Below we have mentioned some NMC or MCI Screening Test key points for the students:
- NMC Screening Test is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) twice a year.
- The Medium of Guidance of the exam is English.
- The exam includes 300 MCQs divided into 2 sections.
- No negative marking.
- Candidates need to score at least 50% marks in MBBS for the examination.
- No limit on the number of attempts for the NMC or MCI Screening Test.
Why Look NMC or MCI Approved Colleges?
One of the major reasons for this is that the NMC or MCI is one of the top accreditation authorities in the world, which means that their approval and recognition is a guarantee of “quality”. This is why their recognition is so important for Indian and foreign medical colleges.
Other than this, the other reasons why medical students who want to study MBBS in abroad should prefer NMC OR NMC or MCI Approved Medical Universities because of the following reasons:
- World Recognized Degree:
NMC or MCI Approved Medical Universities provide a medical degree that is globally recognized not just by the NMC/MCI but also by the WHO, FAIMER, ECFMG, and USMLE.
- World-level teaching standards:
NMC or MCI recognized colleges guarantee well-qualified and experienced faculty who deliver the best quality medical education to students. Whether it’s Russia, Kyrgyzstan, the Philippines, Ukraine, Georgia, or any other MBBS abroad nation, you will be guaranteed high-quality teaching standards as well as the best infrastructure.
- Reasonable fees:
One of the major advantages colleges abroad have over India is affordability. Medical education in foreign counties for Indian students is available at a fraction of the fees levied in India. Moreover, while applying to the NMC or MCI Approved Medical Colleges in abroad, the candidates need not pay any donations and/pr capitation fees.
- World-class infrastructure:
Top medical universities in abroad provide world-class infrastructure to International candidates with all basic facilities. From high-tech classes to libraries fitted with the latest AV equipment and internet facilities, and state-of-the-art laboratories, almost all universities nail this aspect.
- Great opportunities:
Indian students have a plethora of opportunities after completing medical education from abroad. Students can either pursue further education abroad or in India by giving licentiate exams like the USMLE, FMGE/NEXT, or PLAB, or else they can carry out independent research and get their work published in reputed journals.
- English language programs:
One of the major points of appeal for foreign students is the curriculum being taught entirely in the English language. This is true at least for all the NMC/MCI recognized foreign medical colleges abroad. This is an important point, considering that the NMC gazette considers only those degrees valid that have been taught in English.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in NMC Approved Universities?
Generally, Indian students seek to study MBBS Abroad in the NMC or MCI Approved Colleges because the number of medical seats in the medical universities in India (both public and private) are less with regard to the number of applicants. Some of the other advantages associated with the study abroad in NMC or MCI Approved Universities include:
- Indian students don’t have to pay any donation or capitation fees in NMC or MCI approved medical universities.
- Being public/government institutions, all NMC or MCI approved foreign medical colleges offer the MBBS program at low fees (at least lower than the private Indian medical colleges).
- The affordability also extends to the living costs of most foreign countries is affordable for candidates.
- Despite this, none of the NMC/MCI approved medical colleges compromise on services like academics, pedagogy, and infrastructure, which are world-class, to say the least.
- Foreign and especially Indian medical students have an almost sure-shot chance of getting a scholarship in the NMC or MCI approved medical colleges.
Finally, there are a plethora of opportunities available for the pass outs as mentioned before.
Country-Wise list of NMC or MCI Approved Medical Colleges 2022
Whether it’s the lack of seats to incorporate all the students or any of the above-mentioned points, MBBS in abroad for Indian students is increasingly becoming the go-to option for a huge chunk of students here. However, just having the need and zeal to go abroad isn’t going to be enough.
It’s primary that students know the top destinations for MBBS abroad as well as the best medical universities there to make a much clearer and well-informed decision.
For decades, the majority of Indian medical aspirants choose to Study MBBS in Russia, which surely makes this the dream destination, especially for Indian students. The various NMC/MCI approved medical universities in Russia have constantly featured in the Top 100 medical universities globally, let alone clinching the top spots in the ranking of Top Medical Universities in Russia.
Below we have mentioned the list of NMC or MCI approved medical colleges in Russia for the reference of the student’s.
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Tver State Medical University
- Perm State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Kabardino-Balkarian State University
- Far Eastern Federal University
- Ulyanovsk State University
- Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
- Chuvash State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Voronezh State Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
If there’s any MBBS abroad destination that can give Russia a run for its money, it’s China, which is evident from the thousands of students going to Study MBBS in China. If talking about the Top Medical Universities in China, these are the best as they tend to offer one of the best and most cost-friendly options for Indian students. These factors and a globally accepted and updated curriculum make China one of the hottest destinations for Indian students to study MBBS in abroad.
Below we have mentioned some NMC or MCI Approved Medical Colleges in China to study MBBS in China.
- Jilin University, China
- China Medical University (CMU)
- Dalian Medical University
- Capital Medical University In China
- Wuhan Medical University
- Beihua Medical University
- Jiamusi University (JSMU), China
- Hebei Medical University, China
Along with being a destination for globally-recognized and certified medical colleges, Georgia is also a beautiful country to study abroad. Just like all the other destinations above, an MBBS in Georgia for Indian students is a great choice as the top medical universities in Georgia provide medical education at low tuition fees. Apart from this, most universities here follow a pattern similar to the American varsities, which makes further education in the USA much more easier and familiar.
Candidates can check the below list of NMC or MCI approved medical colleges in Georgia for study MBBS in Georgia.
- East European University Georgia
- New Vision University Georgia
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- Tbilisi State Medical University Georgia
Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and take the advantage of the quality of education provided in Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. It is the best option for Indian students to study in the cheap and low cost MBBS Colleges in Kyrgyzstan.
For the reference of the candidates, we have to provide the list of MCI or NMC Approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students below:
- Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
- International School Of Medicine Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State University Kyrgyzstan
- Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy KYRGYZSTAN
Study MBBS in Kazakhstan for those Indian students who wish to go for medical studies in abroad. There are lots of Top Medical Universities in Kazakhstan for which candidates can easily apply. What they’ll get in return is quality medical degrees at a lower cost, and opportunities to practice anywhere in the world.
We found some most famous NMC or MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan for Indian candidates are listed below:
- Astana Medical University Kazakhstan
- Karaganda State Medical University Kazakhstan
- Semey State Medical University
- Kazakh Medical University Of Continuing Education Kazakhstan
- Kazakh National Medical University Kazakhstan
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy Kazakhstan
- Kokshetau State University Kazakhstan
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan
Many Indian medical aspirants choose to Study MBBS in Nepal due to the closer proximity to India. For many international students, this is also a dream destination, and thus, serves a dual purpose of education and leisure . There are lots of private medical colleges in Nepal that come s under the ranking of Top Medical Colleges in Nepal.
Below we have mentioned the list of NMC or MCI approved medical colleges in Nepal for the reference of the students.
Universal College Of Medical Science (UCMS)
- Institute Of Medicine, Nepal – IOM
- Kathmandu Medical College, Nepal
- B.P. Koirala Institute Of Health Sciences, Nepal
Birat Medical College (BMC), Biratnagar, Nepal
- Janaki Medical College, Nepal
In recent year, many Indian medical students are planning to Study MBBS in Philippines as a result, it’s rapidly becoming famous for its medical education to foreign (especially Indian) students. All the medical colleges in Philippines for Indian students are equipped with advanced technology for providing world-class medical education to the students.
Apply for admission in MBBS admission in Philippines. Below we have mentioned the MCI or NMC approved Medical Universities in Philippines for medical education:
- Ama School Of Medicine (AMASOM)
- Davao Medical School Foundation, Philippines
- Bicol Christian College Of Medicine (BCCM), Philippines
- Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC), Philippines
One of the major appeals of Bangladesh is the close proximity to India; just across the border, and thus, a home away from home for students seeking to study abroad. MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian students has been a great choice primarily due to medical education at low tuition fees. Similarities in education pattern, culture, and lifestyle are also major reasons.
Candidates can the below list of MCI or NMC approved medical colleges in Bangladesh for study MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Medical College
- Barind Medical College Bangladesh
- Dhaka National Medical College
- BGC Trust Medical College Bangladesh
- Eastern Medical College, Bangladesh
- Khawaja Yunus Ali Medical College, Bangladesh
Wants to study MBBS in Abroad at an affordable cost? Then apply for admission in NMC or MCI approved medical colleges in Armenia. There are number for medical colleges in Armenia that offer medical education for foreign students at low tuition fees.
Below we have mentioned the NMC or MCI recognized medical colleges in Armenia for Indian students:
- Tereza Medical University Armenia
- Yerevan Haybusak University
- Yerevan State Medical University
Singapore is one of the famous countries in the world offering great opportunities to candidates who wish to study MBBS in abroad. The medical colleges in Singapore for MBBS provide medical education at low tuition fees.
Candidates can check the below list of NMC or MCI approved medical colleges in Singapore for study MBBS in Singapore.
- National University of Singapore
The students should choose the Affinity Education counselors who guide you correctly for country and university selection. We recommend you the best MCI or NMC Approved Medical Universities and guarantee a seat for you. It is important to study in the “A” grade universities to study medical education in Abroad.
Que. –What can I do after studying MBBS in Russia?
Ans –There are lots of options available for Indian applicants post completing MBBS in Russia. You can apply for PG from India, USA, UK, etc. for which you need to clear the entrance exam like USMLE for USA, NEXT Exam for India, PLAB test for UK, etc.
Que. –What is the MCI Screening Test?
Ans –MCI Screening Test is a licensure exam which is conducted in India for the Indian citizens who are studying MBBS Abroad but after completion they have a desire to practice in India so they need to qualify the test.
Que. –Which are the top countries which have NMC approved medical colleges?
Ans –The countries which have top NMC colleges are:
Que. –How much percentage has been required by the students in MBBS to appear in MCI Screening Test?
Ans –Students need to score 50% marks in MBBS Abroad to appear in MCI Screening Test.
Que. –Why Indian students choose NMC approved medical colleges Abroad?
Ans –While studying MBBS Abroad Indian students prefer NMC approved medical colleges are:
- Globally recognised degree
- Top class education
- World class infrastructure
- Budget friendly fee structure
- English is the medium of course
Que. –Is Indian students get direct admission Abroad or do they need to give any entrance test?
Ans –Indian students need to qualify the NEET exam before MBBS admission Abroad.
Que. –Which is the top chosen country for MBBS Abroad?
Ans –Russia and China are the top countries opted by the students to study medical studies in Abroad.