Institute of Medicine Tribhuvan University Nepal
Institute of Medicine (IOM) was established in 1972 in Kathmandu, Nepal. This Institute is considered to be one of the best medical colleges in Nepal. Institute of medicine is affiliated with Tribhuvan University, Nepal. Within the very few time period they have gained up to 12 more campuses, which are spread over the country from which three are in Kathmandu and nine are outside the valley of Kathmandu.
The Institute of Medicine Tribhuvan University has the vision to provide health services through their health institution. They also aim for the production of human resources for human health services. IOM conducts research in health services to provide a safe and hygienic environment to others.
Institute has 29 different programs including graduation, post-graduation, and Ph.D. degree programs. They have a massive infrastructure built for the student’s betterment. Also, provide a well-organized educational environment. With the time period, they adopt new and advanced ways of teaching their students by getting all new gadgets to their labs.
Institute of Medicine Highlights 2022
Institute of medicine highlights are created to tell the viewers about some important specifications of the college. IOM is MCI / NMC recognized medical college in Nepal. They show the establishment and where the university is situated and the motto of the university all this is reflected in the highlights below.
Institute of Medicine Highlights 2022
Institute of Medicine, Nepal
Chikitsitat punyatmam na Kinchita
Medical education and research institute
Why Choose Institute of Medicine?
Institute of Medicine, Nepal (IOM) is a well-recognized institute. They provide one of the best MBBS in Nepal. They have a motive to develop their students in their medical careers as well as possible. Institutes have different tactics to deal with each and every certain subject, they provide study materials to the students for every respective subject.
Institute of Medicine Tribhuvan University has built its reputation by growing over time with its best services. They have many facilities within the campus only like a hostel, mess, labs, library, research labs, and many more. Choose Institute of medicine because they have always been very serious regarding their student development and provide them a high-quality education.
Institute has three campuses in Kathmandu and nine outside the valley of Kathmandu. They have massive growth throughout the years. Also, provide the best internships in private hospitals as well as in government medical health organizations to their students. The degree of the university is valid everywhere and has very good recognition by every health firm.
Institute of Medicine Nepal World Ranking
Institute of medicine Nepal world ranking is recognized everywhere. Their reputation undoubtedly comes under one of the best medical college in Nepal. They have many things to offer to the students from hostel facility to mess facility and also provide them a safe and healthy campus. They have always been concerned about their student’s safety and provide the best possible.
Institute of Medicine Nepal world ranking is 3778 and the country ranking is 58. They try their best to give the best education possible to their students. Institute has the best graduation, post-graduation, and Ph. D degree program for the students. They also have many links with great hospitals that train students in the best possible way.
Institute of Medicine Nepal Fee Structure 2022
The Institute of medicine Nepal fee structure is much budgeted. They are known to afford colleges that provide high-quality education to their students. MBBS fees in Nepal are quite budget. It is easy for students to give the fees over there and get the best medical education.
They have every facility available for the students on the campus only like hostels, mess, labs, library, scientific centers, and many more. The fee structure for the institute is:
Institute of Medicine Courses
Tribhuvan University Institute of Medicine, Nepal has 29 courses available at the moment. Which involves graduation, post-graduation, and Ph. D degree program. They provide a very fine way of providing education to their students and help them to develop in their field in the best possible way. They are known to be one of the best medical colleges in Nepal.
IOM has always been very serious about their student’s medical future they always wanted the best for them. Their courses are designed according to the student’s development and through which students will be clear about their subject and particular field.
Medical Courses provided by University are:
- Community Medicine and Integrated Basic Medicine (IBMS)
- Forensic Medicine
- Applied epidemiology
- Family Health Internal Medicine
- Anesthesiology and Accident and Emergency Medicine
Institute of Medicine Eligibility Criteria
Institute of medicine eligibility criteria is framed by the higher authorities of the institute. IOM comes under MCI / NMC Recognized Medical College in Nepal. It is compulsory to fulfill the institute eligibility criteria if he or she might not be able to fulfill every requirement of the college, they will not be able to enroll in the institute.
Eligibility Criteria of the Institute are:
- Students need to have a minimum score of 50% at least in physics, chemistry, biology, and English in their class 12th.
- Also need to have a valid score in the NEET-UG Exam.
- Students should be age 17 years old not above 17 years old. If he or she might be below 17 years old will not be allowed to enroll in the course.
- Students also need to appear for the interview in the institute.
Institute of Medicine Admission Process 2022:
The Institute of Medicine Admission Process is very easy. They do not create any kind of confusion in the process; only a few documents check and fulfill their eligibility criteria will get you admission to the institute. But it is compulsory to fulfill the institute eligibility and documents demand that if he or she might not be able to fulfill every requirement of the college, they will not be able to enroll in the institute. For the admission process of the institute click here.
The Institute of medicine asks for some important and basic documents from students as it is a basic requirement asked by the institute from the students. If students do not have the required document he or she might face problems to get admission in the Institute of medicine. As documents are the basic thing everyone has and one who does not have these basic documents can be asked several questions. So for enrollment basic documents are important.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- NEET valid scorecard
- Identity proof
- Residence proof
- Health certificate
- Migration certificate from the school
- The Institute of medicine tribhuvan university has a huge infrastructure constructed for their college students.
- Institute has a nicely deliberate education gadget ready for their college students.
- The advantage of the Institute of medicine is that they have got quite certified professors and well-trained medical doctors for their college students.
- College offers a hostel facility and additional mess facility too.
- They have a very exceptional hostel which incorporates big rooms with the kitchen as well as a mess facility is also provided to the students.
- Institute of medicine also offers internships to their college students in between the course in private health firms as well as in government medical firms.
- Institute has a scientific research center where they permit students to explore and experiment in their particular field.
- Students get proper schooling for turning into super doctors.
- They also have the best software in their labs which enhances student’s knowledge.
- Institute provides high-quality education to their students.
- They also have ATMs available inside the campus.
- They have a sports complex, playgrounds, cultural activity center all available on the campus.
- The railway station from the university is only 10kms away.
- They have modern computer labs.
- Their scientific labs have all new and developed gadgets that have been used in the students' experimental process.
- The Institute of medicine has a huge hostel area and they have both boys and girls hostel facilities available for the students.
- With hostels, they provide hygienic mess facilities.
- In the hostel, they provide everything in the room like a bed, table, cupboard, window, and all the basic requirements.
- They also have an internet, television facility available in the hostel area.
- Students can also bring outside food to the hostel.
- The hostel has both a single and sharing room facility available for the students.
- Even they have options available for air conditioner rooms and non-air conditioning rooms.
- The sharing room also provides the choice of double sharing and triple sharing rooms.
Que- When the Institute of medicine was established and where it is situated?
Ans- The Institute of Medicine was established in 1972. Institute is situated in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Que- What is the motto of the Tribhuvan University Institute of medicine?
Ans- The motto of the Tribhuvan University Institute of medicine is Chikitsitat punyatmam Na kinchita.
Que- From which university Institute of medicine is affiliated?
Ans-Institute of medicine is affiliated with Tribhuvan University.
Que- What are the Institute of Medicine Nepal world ranking and country ranking?
Ans-The world ranking of the Institute of Medicine, Nepal is 3778 and the country ranking of Institute of medicine, Nepal is 58th.