Universal Medical College Nepal| MBBS in Nepal| MCI Approved
Universal medical college Nepal also is known as the universal college of medical science Nepal, university was established in the year 1998. The university is regarded among the pioneer institution for MBBS in Nepal.
The Universal medical college Nepal was originally found for the purpose of training prominent medical professionals from all around the world, and in less than a decade, the medical institution became among the most sought-after medical college in Nepal.
Another factor that attracts students from all over the world is the fact that it is an MCI approved medical colleges in Nepal. This university is also recognized by other international organizations such as the Sri Lanka medical council and Bangladesh medical and dental council.
Universal Medical College Quick Glance
The following mentioned below are the highlighted features at a Quick Glance about the universal college of medical science Nepal:
|Name of the university:||Universal Medical College, Nepal|
|Year of establishment:||1998|
|NEET examination required:||Yes, the required score in the NEET exam is required|
|Entrance examination required:||TU-IOM entrance examination|
|Medium of education:||English language for international students|
|Course duration:||5 years|
|Courses offered:||MBBS, BDS, BSc NURSING, BMIT, BMLT,BPH, MD,MS and MDS|
Why Choose Universal Medical College Nepal?
One of the highly reputed medical colleges to study low-cost MBBS program in Nepal. It's the best choice for those aspirants who wants to pursue MBBS in Nepal from MCI approved college. The college becomes the famous learning center that provides the best health care services.
- Well equipped labs for students.
- The Universal Medical College tuition fee is affordable for foreign students.
- Ranked in the top medical colleges in Nepal.
- Qualified teachers in providing the best education.
- English language programs for international students.
- The college is approved by the NMC.
- Good cafeteria with quality food.
Universal Medical College Ranking
According to the universal college of medical science Nepal world ranking, it is on the 23556th position and is ranked at the 4th position for the best medical college in Nepal.
Universal Medical College Fee Structure 2021:
The following mentioned below is the universal college of medical science Nepal fee structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
Universal Medical College Courses
One of the famous medical college in the country that offers the best courses in medical education to foreign students at an affordable cost. The Universal Medical College Courses covers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in multiple specializations. It’s the best option to study the best MBBS courses from the college for students who wish to pursue MBBS in Nepal.
The list of all the courses offered by the institutes for medical aspirants are mentioned below in which candidates can apply easily:
Universal Medical College Courses
4 Years 6 Months
B MLT Program
MD/ MS Program
Universal Medical College Eligibility Criteria
The following mentioned below is the universal college of medical science Nepal eligibility criteria to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal:
- The age of the applicant should be above 17 years in age
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10+2
- The applicant must get a min. the score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10+2
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
- Students have o also appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university known as TU-IOM which requires the applicant to have min. 50% score.
Universal Medical College Admission Process 2021:
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Universal Medical Collegey information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Nepal by clicking here.
Universal Medical College Documents Required
The following mentioned below is the list of all the documents that are required during the universal college of medical science Nepal admission process:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Passport-sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
Benefits of Studying in this University:
The following mentioned below is the Benefits to study MBBS in the universal college of medical science Nepal:
- No donations are accepted by the Universal College of medical science Nepal
- The college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The Universal college of medical science Nepal is recognized by an international organization such as the world health organization, the medical council of India, and the Sri Lanka medical council
- The university uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- The Universal college of medical science Nepal is affiliated with several hospitals and also have its personal teaching college that is used to give in-field training to all the medical students
- The Universal college of medical science Nepal is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
Universal Medical College Students Life
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students who study MBBS in a universal college of medical science Nepal:
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the university has a playground and a gym for all its students
- The MBBS College in Nepal is affiliated with hospitals that are used to provide training to the students; this university has its separate teaching hospital as well where the students are trained by professionals.
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants that provide great food
Universal Medical College Hostel and Accommodation
The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the Universal medical college Nepal is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for males and females.
- The hostels are provided with fully furnished hostel rooms
- There is options for Air-conditioned rooms
- The hostel of Universal medical college Nepal have mess facilities for its students
- The hostels are fully protecting and have a good security system
- The hostels of the Universal medical college Nepal are provided with water and electricity to all its students
Universal Medical College FAQs
The following mentioned below are some of the frequently asked questions to keep in mind while deciding to study MBBS in the universal college of medical science Nepal:
Que. What is the academic year for medical college in Nepal?
Ans. The academic year for all the MBBS College in Nepal is from august to September.
Que. Is the Universal medical college Nepal recognized by any organization?
Ans. The Universal medical college Nepal is recognized by several international organizations such as the medical council of Nepal, the medical council of India, and the world health organization.
Que. What is the duration of the degree course of MBBS in Nepal?
Ans. The degree course for MBBS in Nepal is for a duration period of 5 years.
Que. What is Universal medical college Nepal's country ranking?
Ans. The Universal medical college Nepal ranking is in the 4th position in the country for the best medical college in Nepal.
Que. What is the universal college of medical science Nepal eligibility criteria?
Ans. The Universal medical college Nepal eligibility criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% its examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination.