Harbin Medical University (HMU China)
Harbin Medical University (HMU) is a popular medical university established in 1926. The University is a public university situated in Harbin, China, one of the beautiful places in the country. It is affiliated with WHO, IMED, MCI/ NMC, BMCI, etc. It has covered a large area and spread around 583+ acres inland and established the best Infrastructure.
Harbin University China is the most preferable and top University in China for MBBS. It provides quality medical education to Indian candidates at a low tuition fee. The university has highly qualified and reputed medical faculty that provide better theoretical as well as practical knowledge to medical students. It has a laboratory that is equipped with new technology to provide the best practical knowledge to the aspirants.
Candidates can check their eligibility criteria and easily apply for Harbin Medical University Admission and enjoy the world-class MBBS program. It is one of the best MCI/ NMC Recognized Medical Colleges in China and provides the globally accepted MBBS degree to them.
Harbin Medical University Highlights
NMC/ MCI, WHO, IMED, Etc.
China Ministry of Education
NEET UG (Compulsory)
Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Why Choose Harbin Medical University?
- High-ranked medical university in China.
- Better accommodations are provided to medical aspirants.
- Low-cost MBBS program.
- Approved by NMC and WHO.
- Provide medical education in the English language.
- Regular extracurricular activities for students.
- Easy admission process for Indian candidates.
- No donation is required for entrance here.
- Classes are available for screening tests.
- The low ratio between faculty and students.
Harbin Medical University Ranking
Those students who want to get admission to top medical universities can apply to Harbin University. The university has got a high rank in the country and has become one of the highest-ranked medical institutes in China. According to 4ICU, the Harbin Medical University Ranking has improved in the last few years and it comes in 94th position in the country.
We have mentioned the multiple ranking of the university declared by the 4ICU and US News that candidates need to check before applying for admission here.
- 4ICU Country Ranking - 94 (in China)
- 4ICU World Ranking - 1898 (in World)
- US News University Ranking - 98 (in China)
- US News University Ranking - 268 (in Asia)
- US News University Ranking - 1035 (in World)
Harbin Medical University Fees Structure 2021
It is a low-cost MBBS university in China that offers an MBBS program at an affordable tuition fee. According to the college, the Indian Students need to pay a total of 1, 77,000 RMB (19, 75, 893 INR) during the complete MBBS program. The tuition fee of the college doesn’t include the hostel and accommodation fee, we have mentioned the complete Harbin Medical University Fee Structure for candidates who are planning to apply to the university.
The below fee structure includes the yearly MBBS tuition and Hostel Fee, which is submitted by the aspirants during admission.
Harbin Medical University Fee Structure 2021
Harbin Medical University Courses
The university provides quality medical education in the MBBS course to foreign students who apply for admission here. Students can learn world-class medical programs at the university at low tuition fees. The university has the best medical faculty that deliver the MBBS program in the English language so that international students understand it easily. We have given the complete detail of the Harbin Medical University Courses below that take a total of 5 years to complete.
Aspirants first need to check their eligibility before applying for admission to study the best medical program in the country.
Harbin Medical University Courses
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students 2021
Candidates need to meet the Ningxia Medical University Eligibility for admission to the university. As the university offers quality education so it's the best choice for the MBBS program for which you need to fulfill eligibility criteria. You need to provide your academic details, your age confirmation, and exam scorecard for the entrance, if your information meets the criteria then you are eligible for admission otherwise your application form will be rejected by the university.
- Age- 17 years is the minimum age required for admission to the best medical university in China.
- Education Qualification- Score a minimum or equal of 50% marks in the 10+2 exam and biology should be one of the main subjects.
- NEET Eligibility- According to the Medical Council of India, for MBBS admission in China candidates need to qualify for the NEET UG Exam.
Harbin Medical University Admission Process 2021
The university is best for medical education due to which lots of candidates are applying for Harbin Medical University Admission. Aspirants need to follow the complete admission process of the university mentioned by them for Indian students. The Harbin Medical University Admission Process is mentioned by the college for admission in the MBBS program, aspirants either go through the admission process or contact our experts for getting more information related to admission.
Documents Required For MBBS Admission 2021
Every year lots of candidates who apply for admission to the Top medical colleges in China for pursuing MBBS in China need to submit some important documents for completing the admission process. In China, universities have their own admission criteria. Like other universities, the Harbin Medical College named the list of the documents required for admission that applicants need to submit during the admission process.
We have advised aspirants to please check the below-required documents and bring them at the time of submitting the admission application form.
- Candidate passport.
- 10th class certificates & mark sheets.
- 12th class certificates & mark sheets.
- Aspirant birth certificate.
- Passport photographs.
- University Invitation letter.
- Covid19 Report.
Medical aspirants can check the Harbin Medical University Advantages before applying for admission here.
- The cost of living is low and affordable.
- Medical aspirants participate in different extracurricular activities.
- Experienced and qualified medical faculty.
- World-class laboratory enabled with the latest technology.
- Medical education is available in the English language.
- Organized different programs for students.
- Accommodations are available at an affordable charge.
- Reputed faculty and staff in the University.
- Best Academic facilities.
- One of the top medical universities in China.
Hostel & Accommodations in Covid19
Harbin Medical University Hostel is available for students who apply for admission to the college for pursuing MBBS in China. The university has the world's best hostel facility and providing great services in Covid19 Pandemic, which includes all the basic amenities required during the program. The Hostels are provided separately for both boys and girls.
Rooms are fully furnished that include all the basic requirements like a T.V., a phone, and Wi-Fi. Students can choose from single and multi-sharing in which they are comfortable.
- Better accommodations.
- Well-Furnished hostel rooms.
- Separate hostel for girls and boys.
- AC and Non-AC rooms available.
- Phone, TV, and Wi-Fi convenience.
- Laundry convenience for students.
- Internet café
Que. What is the requirement for admission to Harbin Medical University?
Ans. Candidates who pursue MBBS in China and want to get admission to the Harbin University need to fulfill the eligibility criteria. The Harbin Medical University Eligibility provides you all the information about the qualification, exam for admission, and other details.
Que. What is the HMU China admission process 2021?
Ans. The University introduces an easy admission process for the candidates who wish to pursue the MBBS program here. Candidates can check the Harbin Medical University Admission Process and apply for admission or they can contact our admission experts and they will guide you in brief.
Que. Is Harbin Medical University the best choice for MBBS in China?
Ans. Yes, Harbin Medical University China is the best choice for those candidates who wish to study MBBS in China. The university is listed in the world’s top medical universities and also has highly qualified faculty for providing medical education to International candidates.
Que. Does University provide any accommodations to medical students?
Ans. Yes, the University offers lots of accommodations with all basic facilities to foreign medical candidates. The Harbin Medical University Hostel is available for them that includes all the basic amenities required during the program.