Vinnitsa National Medical University - Fee, Hostel, Review
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a famous medical institute founded in the year 1921 and more than 44 000 students have graduated since its inception. The university was awarded the Order of the Badge of Honor in 1984. Study MBBS in Ukraine becomes the best choice for Indian Students as the university provides a high level of experienced staff for the academic curriculum.
It is one of the best medical colleges in Ukraine for Indian students and offers a low-cost MBBS course. Study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University and start your career in the medical field and become a successful doctor.
In addition to academic work, the staff of the professors carries out great extracurricular work. They teach international students the past of the university, the city, and the society of Ukraine. National festivals, friendship celebrations, excursions, meetings, and various parties are organized at the Preparatory Faculty. The academic year begins in September and will remain open for registration in the 1st class until 15 November. The university welcomes international students to apply for study MBBS in Ukraine in a top MCI recognized medical college in Ukraine for Indian students and to obtain a medical degree accredited worldwide!
Vinnitsa National Medical University Highlights:
Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Ukraine. Let’s see some important Vinnitsa National Medical University Highlights.
|Climate in Vinnitsa||Moderate – suitable for everyone|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Study||English Language|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|No. of Hostel||5|
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure:
Before applying for study MBBS in Ukraine university candidates needs to know about the fee structure. It is the most important criterion considered by the aspirants before getting admission into the University. Below we mentioned the Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee structure.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||5000/yr||700/yr||-||28500|
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking:
The university provides an MBBS course at low-cost for foreign students and ranked in Top medical universities in Ukraine. Below is the mentioned Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking achieved by the university:
- World Ranking – 7089
- Country Ranking – 71
Vinnitsa National Medical University Advantages:
Vinnitsa National Medical University has established its own traditions when it comes to education, research, student organization, and leisure activities. Other than undergraduate programs, the Vinnitsa National Medical University also provides postgraduate courses.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia has been training young doctors for more than 90 years.
- Students studying MBBS at the Vinnitsa National Medical University of Vinnitsa profit from world-class facilities.
- All staff at the university has internationally recognized degrees.
- The mode of teaching is English, so participants will not have any language difficulties during the course.
- The fee is quite reasonable given the quality of the education provided by the university.
- The university uses the best study materials and methodologies to educate students.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Syllabus:
As compared to all other universities, MBBS course at Vinnitsa National Medical University is very popular among the clinical competitors both from Ukraine and from different nations also.
Here underneath are portions of the significant Vinnitsa National Medical University Syllabus that you will learn at the University.
- History of Medicine.
- Fundamentals of psychology, Fundamentals of pedagogy.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Medical biology.
- Human Anatomy.
- Physical training.
- Biological and bio-organic chemistry.
- Histology, cytology and embryology.
- History of Ukrainian culture.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Process:
Admission to MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Vinnitsa National Medical University takes place every year. Thousands of students take part in the MBBS program and start their careers in medical education.
Below is the mentioned point of the Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Process:
Step 1: Fill the admission form of admission.
Step 2: Submit all the required documents mentioned by the university.
Step 3: After submitting the documents wait for the invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Get your invitation letter and submit your tuition fees.
Step 5: Apply for the student’s visa.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Required Documents:
Vinnitsa National Medical University Required Documents are as follows:
- Filled application
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Ukraine can check Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a graduate of high school or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured a total of at least 60% in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate comes within the SC / ST / OBC group, he/she must have obtained at least 40% in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned topics.
- The claimant will clear NEET as it is compulsory for students from India.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Scholarships:
There are many medical students who want to pursue their MBBS degree from the best MBBS colleges in Ukraine but can’t afford the fee due to low financial conditions. MBBS course fee is very high, so the university offers a scholarship program for aspirants who can’t afford their fees
- The scholarship program is designed to be based on the merit of the students.
- Candidates can easily apply by checking the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship.
Why choose Vinnitsa National Medical University:
- Students get a chance to study MBBS from the top medical universities in Ukraine.
- Well-experienced staff, and gifted. The greater parts of the instructors are specialists.
- Lectures are presented in the English language for foreign students.
- Vinnitsa Medical University gives a high caliber of instruction and along these lines.
- The average cost for basic items at this University is reasonable which $500 for the college lodging is simply around.
- Vinnitsa is an extremely protected city and in this way female understudy is a lot of secure here.