Study MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University, Russia
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the oldest and globally recognized public sector top medical Universities in Russia established in the year 1955 in the Orenburg region of the country. Being the Public Domain University offers several types of graduate, postgraduate, and doctorate level medical programs to the aspirants both on the native and on the international scale as well.
Orenburg University is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Russia with MCI/NMC Approved Medical Colleges in Russia for Indian Students. There are many Indian medical aspirants who wish to study their medical programs from this Country and the University can be a very significant option for such aspirants.
|Name of Program||Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|Minimum Passing Percentage||50% in PCB|
|Admission Process Duration||45/60 Days|
|Medium of Program||English|
|Duration of Program||6 Years|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO, UNESCO|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||4200 USD|
Orenburg State Medical University Ranking
Orenburg State Medical University is a non-profit public medical institution designated in the metropolitan perspective of the large city of Orenburg. It offers courses and programs in bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Listed below the Orenburg State Medical University world ranking:
Orenburg State Medical University Ranking - 233
Orenburg State Medical University World Ranking - 5109
Orenburg State Medical University Fees Structure 2021
The Orenburg State Medical University offers an MBBS course in multiple profiles at very affordable fees as compared to any other medical university. With the low MBBS fees Structure, University also provides many latest amenities that attract students and force them to study MBBS at Orenburg University.
Below is the list of the latest Orenburg State Medical University Fees Structure for the MBBS course.
Orenburg State Medical University Fees 2021
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4200/yr||300/yr||-||22500|
Orenburg State Medical University Courses 2021
Well, there is a lot of faculty in Orenburg University for all its aspirants, who are looking forward to being a part of the University. MBBS from the University is the core program, but other than it the students can avail themselves of many other courses as well from the University.
Here below are listing down the top Orenburg State Medical University Courses faculty of the University for the Consideration of all the students.
- General Medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Dentistry Faculty
- Faculty of Preventive Care
- Department of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
You can avail your graduate and postgraduate medical degrees in the above-mentioned medical domains from the University.
In addition to the MBBS admission process of the University, the students are further advised to check out the Orenburg State Medical University Admission eligibility criteria in order to assess their eligibility.
You can check out the complete Eligibility Criteria here below in very simple words.
- Indian students must have qualified for the 10+2 exam from a recognized board of education in India with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Further, there must be a minimum passing aggregate in the 10+2 exam of 50% marks for the candidate.
- Students Minimum Age should be 17 years at the time of admission application.
- Indian students required to take IELTS Exam/TOEFL Exam for the language proficiency assessment
- Qualify for the NEET exam.
Orenburg State Medical University Admission Process 2021
Plans to study MBBS abroad? Then you can check the Orenburg State Medical University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Russia by clicking here.
Here is the list of Orenburg State Medical University Documents Required in the course of MBBS admission by the students.
- 10th & 12 class mark sheets of the students.
- Valid passport.
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate for the fitness of the candidate.
- Admission acceptance letter of the candidate.
Orenburg State Medical University Hostel
- Orenburg State Medical University provides 3 hostels for medical students.
- One in the third hostel is owned by Indian students.
- Provide all the basic amenities for the students who came from different places.
- Sports club at the university for the students.
- Regular sports work for students.
- A healthful lifestyle and upgrading of honesty.
- Sports classes for Indian students participate.