Study MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University, Russia
Orenburg State Medical University is one of the oldest and globally recognized public sector top medical Universities in Russia established in the year 1955 in the Orenburg region of the country. Being the Public Domain University offers several types of graduate, postgraduate, and doctorate level medical programs to the aspirants both on the native and on the international scale as well.
It is one of the best universities to study MBBS in Russia with MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russia for Indian Students. There are many Indian medical aspirants who wish to study their medical programs from Russia and the University can be a very significant option for such aspirants.
Orenburg State Medical University Highlights.
|Name of Program||Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery|
|Minimum Passing Percentage||50% in PCB|
|Admission Process Duration||45/60 Days|
|Medium of Program||English|
|Duration of Program||6 Years|
|Recognition||MCI, WHO, UNESCO|
Orenburg State Medical University Courses
Well, there are a lots of faculty in Orenburg State Medical University for all its aspirants, who are looking forward to being a part of the University. MBBS from the University is the core program, but other than it the students can avail of many other courses as well from the University.
Here below are listing down the top Orenburg State Medical University Courses faculty of the University for the Consideration of all the students.
- General Medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Dentistry Faculty
- Faculty of Preventive Care
- Department of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Clinical Psychology
You can avail your graduate and postgraduate medical degrees in the above-mentioned medical domains from the University.
Orenburg State Medical University Fees Structure
The Orenburg State Medical University offers an MBBS course in multiple profiles at very affordable fees as compared to any other medical university. With the low MBBS fee Structure University also provides many latest amenities that attract students and force them to study MBBS in Orenburg State Medical University.
Below is the list of the latest Orenburg State Medical University Fees Structure for the MBBS course.
MBBS Fees Structure Of ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4200/yr||300/yr||-||22500|
Orenburg State Medical University Ranking
Orenburg State Medical University is a non-profit public medical institution designated in the metropolitan perspective of the large city of Orenburg. It offers courses and programs in bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and doctorate degrees in several areas of study. Listed below the Orenburg State Medical University world ranking:
Orenburg State Medical University Country ranking - 233
Orenburg State Medical University World Ranking - 5109
Orenburg State Medical University Admission Process
Here provides you the step by step Orenburg State Medical University Admission Process guide, which will help you to apply for admission very easily.
- In the very first step, you have to visit the official website of the University and there check out the date of the MBBS admission application.
- Now you have to make your online admission application during the same period.
- Fill the application form carefully and enclose all the required documents with it as may be asked by the University.
- Now after the submission of the admission form you need to have some patience till your form is processed by the University and you are informed about the acceptance or the rejection of the form.
- If your admission form is accepted then you will be called upon to fulfill the further admission formalities and submit your admission application fee.
- Now you may apply for students Visa which will be issued by the University and collected from the Russian embassy in India.
- Once you get your student Visa then you can fly to Russia and can attend your regular classes there in the University.
For more information regarding
Orenburg State Medical University Eligibility Criteria
In addition to the MBBS admission process of the University, the students are further advised to check out the Orenburg State Medical University Admission eligibility criteria in order to assess their eligibility.
You can check out the complete Orenburg State Medical University Eligibility Criteria here below in very simple words.
- Indian students must have qualified for the 10+2 exam from a recognized board of education in India with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Further, there must be a minimum passing aggregate in the 10+2 exam of 50% marks for the candidate.
- Students Minimum Age should be 17 years at the time of admission application.
- Indian students required to take IELTS/TOEFL exam for the language proficiency assessment
- Qualify for the NEET exam.
Orenburg State Medical University Documents Required
Here is the list of Orenburg State Medical University Documents Required in the course of MBBS admission by the students.
- 10th & 12 class mark sheets of the students.
- Valid passport.
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate for the fitness of the candidate.
- Visa at arrival
- Admission acceptance letter of the candidate.
Orenburg State Medical University Hostel
- Orenburg State Medical University provides 3 hostels for medical students.
- One in the third hostel is owned for the Indian students.
- Provide all the basic amenities for the students who came from different places.
- Sports club at the university for the students.
- Regular sports work for students.
- A healthful lifestyle and upgrading of honesty.
- Sports classes for Indian students participate.