Dhaka National Medical College | MBBS Admission, Fees Structure
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh made its appearance in 1925 as the Dhaka National Medical Institute as a part of the Non-cooperation movement.
The college then stopped functioning after the Independence of Bangladesh in 1972, although the associated hospital remained active. It was further originated in 1994 and opened to its first students.
Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital has an 850-bedded hospital with a 24*7-hour emergency services hospital nearby to the academic building. It offers a 5-year MBBS course approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) from Dhaka University, Bangladesh.
Dhaka National Medical College is the MCI approved medical college in Bangladesh and comes under the top ten medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Dhaka National Medical College Highlights
Dhaka National Medical College offers an MBBS degree to foreign (Indian) students at a low cost. The college has come under the category of top private medical colleges in Bangladesh. The Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is the allocated education hospital near the college. The learners who complete an MBBS degree from the college can take training in the hospital. Below are some important Dhaka National Medical College Highlights.
|AFFILIATED TO||Dhaka University, Bangladesh|
|COURSE OFFERED||MBBS Course|
|TIME DURATION||5 Years|
|ELIGIBILITY||Minimum 60% in PCB|
|EXAM REQUIRED||NEET Exam|
|APPROVED BY||WHO/ MCI/ BMDC/ NMC|
|LOCATED IN||Dhaka Bangladesh|
Why choose Dhaka National Medical College
Dhaka National Medical College is Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council approved medical college that provides a medical degree in MBBS which is approved from Dhaka University. The education system inside the college is impressive and suits Indian students. Study MBBS in Bangladesh from the top medical college to allow tuition fee. Below we mention some points that show you why you must choose the college for medical education.
- Top private medical college in the country for Indian students.
- Vast campus available for students to explore.
- Best educational environment for foreign country students.
- MCI Approved degree available for students.
- Low tuition fee as compared to any other foreign country medical colleges.
Dhaka National Medical College Ranking
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh is recognized by famous education groups like MCI, GMC, WHO, etc. Thus the MBBS degree from the private medical college in Bangladesh is internationally accepted. Dhaka National Medical College Ranking is 20th among medical colleges in the country. Below we provide the list of top MCI recognized medical colleges in Bangladesh.
Dhaka National Medical College Fee Structure 2021
All private medical colleges in Bangladesh are MCI Approved have a low MBBS fee structure. Universities provide the lowest budget MBBS in Bangladesh. It is useful to know the MBBS fees for students to make them aware so that they can equally take your choice and manage your repositories.
We provide the Dhaka National Medical College Fee Structure as mentioned below, students can check before applying for an MBBS degree.
MBBS Fees Structure Of Dhaka National Medical College
|DESCRIPTION||Fee In US$|
|Seat Reservation At the time of Admission (Part of Tuition Fee)||5000 US$|
|Payment During Admission Fee (1st Years)||30,000 US$|
|Hostel Fee (1st Year)||Hostel Fee included in Fee|
|Total 1st Year||35,000 US$|
|Tuition Fee From 2nd to 5th Years||3250 US$ X 4 = 13,000 US$|
|Hostel Fee including food (From 2nd to 5th Year)||1200 US$ X 4 = 4800 US$|
|Total Fee 1st to 5th Year||52,800 US$|
Dhaka National Medical College MBBS Syllabus
Dhaka National Medical College in Bangladesh offers a 5 years MBBS course approved by the University of Dhaka. The college is recognized by MCI & BMDC, it is also listed in the WHO directory of medical institutes. The academic session at MBBS colleges in Bangladesh starts in January or as proposed by the Government.
The Dhaka National Medical College MBBS syllabus includes the following subjects are Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, and other specialization courses.
Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria
The government of Bangladesh sets some eligibility criteria for the admission of foreign students to all private and public medical colleges in Bangladesh. Below we mention the basic Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh eligibility criteria.
- 12 class pass out can apply.
- Must complete 17 years old at the end of the year for admission.
- No more than one year’s gap after the 10+2 Exam.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their primary subjects in class XI and XII.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th.
Dhaka National Medical College Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the Dhaka National Medical College information. Also, You can connect with our expert counselors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Bangladesh by clicking here.
Dhaka National Medical College Documents Required
For study MBBS in Bangladesh, candidates need to check the list of Dhaka National Medical College Documents Required. The government of Bangladesh initiates some laws for the admission of foreign students. Below we mentioned some important that candidates must have before applying for MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, Xerox, and original.
- Valid Photo ID proof.
- Colored Photographs (Passport).
- Transfer certificate.
- Valid passport (minimum validity of 18 months)
- Bangladesh college admission invitation.
- NEET scorecard
- Medical certificate
Dhaka National Medical College Advantages
- Vast campus space available for students.
- The library at Dhaka National Medical College has a collection of more than 6000 books of multiple writers.
- Recognition and Approval by multiple medical directorates across the earth.
- Nil capitation or donation fee required for Indian students for admission in MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Complete training from the high-class hospital set up during the course.
Dhaka National Medical College Students Life
- The hospital facility is provided by the college for its enrolled students.
- Separate hostels are authorized for the adjustment of international female students.
- The college library is among the famous libraries in Bangladesh having vast collections of books.
- College accommodates over 100 students at a time which plays the role of backbone for all the research and development activities of the college.
- Dhaka National Medical Institute Hospital is 850 bedded hospital for clinical teaching and training purposes.
- Fully equipped canteen with modern furniture and utensils.
- Hygienic food is available for students.
Dhaka National Medical College Hostel & Accommodation
Dhaka National Medical College Hospital has a multi-storied hostel building with all modern facilities. Separate hostels for boys & girls available. We have mentioned the list Dhaka National Medical College Hostel & Accommodation below:
- Well-equipped lab for each specialization course.
- Proper computer network and Internet facility for students.
- Hospital inside college campus with all ancillary services
- Satisfactory transport for college students.
- Regular extracurricular & co-curricular activities
- A cafeteria and canteen are available on campus as well as in hostels with fresh and hygienic foods.
Dhaka National Medical College FAQ’s
Que. Does Dhaka national medical college provide separate hostel facilities?
Ans. Yes, the Dhaka National Medical College provides hostel facilities separately both for male & female students. All the facilities are provided to students to make feel them comfortable.
Que. What facility does the college offered for Indian students?
Ans. The college provides the best facilities in different fields like hostel facility, advanced library, cleaned cafeteria with hygiene food, well-equipped labs, vast auditorium, proper transport facilities and many more.
Que. What are the prerequisites for admission to Dhaka National Medical College Bangladesh?
Ans. Candidates first need to complete their academics in PCB with a recognized board. Next is to qualify for the NEET Exam, for further information students can check the Dhaka National Medical College Admission Process.