MBBS In Kyrgyzstan, Admission Fees | MCI Approved, Medical Colleges
Kyrgyzstan is an emerging educational destination for Medical students across the world. Students who are all set to study MBBS in Abroad should choose MBBS in Kyrgyzstan as it is one of the affordable choices. It is pretty obvious that you want to know all the information including how to get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan is getting popular among Indian Medical Students in recent decades. MCI approved Medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offer direct admission in the MBBS course without any entrance exam by the universities. A World standard education system with a highly qualified teaching team and advanced technology to provide practical based education at a fair fee structure make MBBS in Kyrgyzstan one of the best choices.
To study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan you have to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria of that particular university and follow the admission process. Students can complete the entire MBBS course in 5 years. On the other hand MBBS Fee in Kyrgyzstan is pretty fair in comparison to other nations. Also, students can pay the fees in installments.
Top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students have approval from the Medical Council of India, WHO, and the central government of Kyrgyzstan. After successfully completing a degree, you can work as a doctor or pursue Study in other countries. In short, your MBBS degree will be valid across the world.
Quick Highlights of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
|MBBS duration||5 years
|NEET Eligibility||Compulsory for Indian students|
|Universities approved by||
|Medium of Language||English|
|Eligibility to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan||
(100 INR = 109 Kyrgyzstani Som)
Why Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
Kyrgyzstan is one of the top choices for MBBS studies and best medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan offers direct admission in Medical course without any entrance test. Also, world-class education at an affordable fee. Whereas you know very well that Indian students struggle a lot and face competition to get MBBS Admission and sometimes fees remain high.
Worldwide degree approval, world-class facilities, job security, and practical focused education are the top reasons why study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. Students from India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and ETC are enrolled in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan programs. The advantages you will get during studying in MCI recognized Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan is far ahead of European Countries.
In the classrooms of the Best medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students, Professors will teach you in English, so you will never feel the language barrier. Also, students who reach to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan will be offered a fully furnished room with each amenities at a low accommodation fee. The room can be shared with another 2 to 3 students.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fees Structure 2021
Kyrgyzstan is an ideal place where students get a world-class education at an affordable fee. Students who are planning to study medicine abroad and choose this country according to MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure 2020, can complete their degree in just 22 to 28 lakh INR. The Fee includes hostel fees, mess fees, and medical insurance.
MBBS Fee Structure of Kyrgyzstan
|College Name||Tuition Fees (USD)||Accommodation (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year||1st Year||2nd to 5th Year|
|International School of Medicine||4500||4500/yr||650||650/yr||1850||-||7000||20600|
|Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy||4500||4500/yr||600||600/yr||1900||-||7000||20400|
|Asian Medical institute||3250||3250||500||500/yr||1950||-||5700||15000|
|Osh State Medical University||3200||3200||500||500/yr||2300||-||6000||14800|
|Jalal-Abad State University||2870||2870/yr||500||500/yr||2130||-||5500||13480|
Apart from the above-mentioned MBBS in Krygyzstan Fee Structure, students will have to manage the normal expenses during studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Course
Best MBBS colleges in Kyrgyzstan are top choices to study medicine in an advanced way at a low fee structure. Every year more than 9,000 Indian Students get enroll in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Course and this number increase by adding worldwide applications.
Students from any country can get admission to top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan by following the admission eligibility criteria of that particular university. There is no entrance test is required for admission. however, the NEET exam is compulsory for Indian students to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Admission Eligibility
The MBBS in Kyrgyzstan eligibility is almost the same for each country student, but for Indian students, NEET Exam is mandatory to apply for MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan. Once you have ticked every eligibility for Admission then students can proceed with the admission process, Else they (Students ) will be considered as disqualified for admission.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS abroad then MBBS in Kyrgyzstan could be a good option for Indian Students. Detailed information about the admission process is needed to know before applying for admission, so you can get admission here, Click here to know relevant detail.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Required Documents
- 10th and 12th board exam Mark sheet and certificate of the candidate
- Valid Passport of the Aspirant candidate with at least 2 years validity
- Recent Passport-size Photographs (Colour)
- Birth certificate of the Aspirant
- Copy of NEET Scorecard of the candidate
- A copy of the Official letter of a particular university
- Admission acceptance letter received from the college side
- Photocopy of Passport
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
- Tentishev Asian Medical Institute
- Kyrgyz Stated Medical Academy
- International School of Medicine
- Jalal Abad State Medical University
- Osh State University
Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students
1. Asian Medical Institute Kyrgyzstan
|Approved by||WHO, MCI,|
|Eligibility||50% marks in 12th and NEET|
|Course duration||5.8 years including training|
2.Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
|Approved by||WHO, MCI|
|Eligibility||50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified|
3. Osh State Medical Insitute
|Approved by||WHO, MCI, the central government|
|Eligibility||50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified|
4. Jalal Abad Medical University
|Approved by||WHO, MCI|
|Eligibility||50% marks in 12th and NEET Qualified|
5. International School of Medicine
|Approved by||WHO, MCI, Central Government of Kyrgyzstan|
|Eligibility||50% marks in 12th and NEET qualified|
|Course duration||5 year + 1 year (Training)|
Hostels Facilities of Colleges in Kyrgyzstan
It is important that students reaching to this country to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, Accommodate in University hostels for at least the first few years. After that, they can stay outside the university campus in a private rented apartment (Student’s choice). The university administration offers everything students demand during studying MBBS in MCI recognized universities in Kyrgystan.
A fully furnished and AC room with an attached restroom can be shared with 2, 3, or 4 students. It totally depends upon the student’s choice and budget. In hostels of MCI approved medical colleges in Kyrgystan for Indian students, students can stay at a minimal fee including Mess Fee. All amenities will be available for students including well-equipped libraries and labs.
The hostel is just a few mins away walking distance from the administrative blocks of the university. There are many Indian students who are already enrolled in MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. In university Mess, you will be offered various dishes including Indian food.
Amenities in Hostel
In a fully furnished room, Bed, Wardrobe, Air conditioner, attached restroom, well-developed library, advanced labs, common area floor wise, common kitchen floor wise, common laundry floor wise, Sports Facilities including outdoor and indoor, gym, pool, medical facilities, banking and ATM, departmental stores inside the campus and cafeteria, and restaurants.
Future Scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
The most important part of any MBBS Aspirant’s life is what is the Future scope after MBBS in Kyrgyzstan, before choosing this country as an educational destination. The Medical degree will be valid worldwide so students can job across the world including India.
It is compulsory that students have to get a practice license in that country by qualifying for the Screening test. Similarly in India, you have to get a practice license by qualifying for the annual test by the Medical Council of India.
Advantages to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- No donation and no entrance exam- MBBS aspirants can get easy admission to prestigious medical colleges of this country. without any entrance exam or donation.
- Straight Admission Procedure- to get MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan is easy if you follow the rules and Admission process of MCI approved medical universities of Kyrgyzstan for Indian Students. Don’t forget eligibility is important to fulfill by the student.
- Fewer requirements for MBBS admission- Students who are 17 years old and have got 50% or above marks in the 12th board exam in the science stream (Biology) then you can apply for MBBS admission in top medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. An important requirement is NEET qualified and it is compulsory.
- English Medium Curriculum- As a student, you will be attending the classes in English Medium taught so you will never feel the language barrier.
- Qualified teachers- An experienced team of Professors are there to teach you the MBBS course and also train you practically. They have great knowledge of the Medicine world and technology.
- World Standard Practical training- MBBS Studies, without practical training, is incomplete. During studying MBBS in Krygyzstan, you will get advanced training by advanced technology.
- Affordable Fee- the most important reason to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is fee affordability. Students can complete their degree in much less than any other developed country. Also, they can pay it in installments.
- World-Class Facilities- World-class infrastructure of the universities that have each facility that students will need to enhance their knowledge. Also, accommodation facilities are separate for girls and boys with 24 hrs proper security.
- Job Security and Global working Opportunity- You have a global working opportunity after completing the degree.
- Global Acceptable degree- Top medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students are recognized by the world’s top medical organizations like the WHO, MCI, and other nations.
- Low Living Cost- Hostel fees of the universities are low and private house rents are also less. The phone bill, internet bill, and transport Fee are average. So students will never fill it expensive.
A beautiful country of Central Asia, Kyrgyzstan is officially known as the Kyrgyz Republic. It is the second smallest country in Asia in terms of landlocked. The country shares its border with Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and China. It is majorly a Muslim country, where most of the people are from the Islam religion.
Bishkek is the capital of Kyrgyzstan. The country was once part of the Soviet Union but after the 19th century, it got independence. Kyrgyzstan is a perfect place for Indian students as the national currency of this country has less value than India. It is an important reason to Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
The country is awarded natural beauty by god and more there are many mountains in this country. That’s the reason that a big part of the country-wise revenue comes from tourism.
Quick Fact about the Country
- 70% of the total territory of Kyrgyzstan are mountains
- People also Speak Russian here, as it is a local language.
- Osh city of this country is 3000 years old city
- More hot in summer and chilled in Winter as 40 degrees in summer and -10 degrees in winters or more sometimes. All because of Mountains
FAQs and Reviews
Que. Is NEET EXAM compulsory to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. yes it is compulsory
Yes, your degree will be valid in India if you have completed your MBBS from an MCI approved university. Also, you have to pass the NEET PG exam to get MD MS admission to Indian Medical Institute.
Que. How different is the climate of Kyrgyzstan from India?
Ans. this country has most part of its land in Mountain form and It puts an important effect on this country’s climate. In summer temperature raises up to 40 Degrees and in winter it downs up to - 10 to15 degrees.
Que. Can I study MD/Ms in Russia After studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Ans. Of course, you can. Your degree will be valid there.
Que. How much salary will I get in India after completing a degree here?
Ans. Your salary depends upon two major factors the first thing is in which sector you are working either in government or Private and the second factor is how neatly you tackle the medical situation. The average MBBS Doctor's salary in India is 30 to 45 thousand INR per month.