NEET Exam Update: Phase 2 Registrations to Begin Soon
Recently, the first phase of this year’s NEET exam for UG Admissions was successfully held on 12th September 2021. The 2nd phase for the same will soon be conducted by the NTA as well. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has divided the NEET Exam 2021 Application Form into 2 sets/phases to ensure a quick submission of the candidates’ data. Candidates are required to fill the NEET Phase 2 Registration Form before the declaration of the NEET Cut off/result as the inability to do so will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Process of NEET Phase 2 Registration
There isn’t a major difference between the registration processes of NEET phases 1 and 2. This means that just like its predecessor, registration for the NEET Exam Phase 2 will also be online on the official website of the NTA. The exact process for the same is mentioned below.
- Open/Go to the NTA NEET 2021 website.
- On the homepage, fill in your login details that include your Application Number and Date of Birth, and click on Submit.
- This will open the Phase 2 Registration Form where too, you need to fill in your personal details. After doing so, click and Save and then Next.
- This will open the page where the candidates need to fill in their educational qualifications and additional details.
- This will further take the candidates to the Parents’ Income Details page.
- The candidate then needs to upload the documents required in the required format.
- On completing the above formalities, submit the NEET 2021 application form. Make sure to download and take a printout of the same.
Important Documents for the NEET Phase 2 Registration
It’s paramount that candidates keep ready all the important documents as even the slightest hiccup in submitting any of the documents can lead to the cancellation of candidature. The documents mentioned below are the most important while filling the NEET Exam Application form.
- Marksheets and Qualification Certificates of Class X and XI.
- Birth Certificate
- Documents showing the Income and Occupational Details of Parents/Guardians
- Citizenship/Category/PwBD Certificates (if one falls into these categories)
As far as the dates for the beginning and end of Phase 2 Registration are concerned, the NTA hasn’t released any data regarding the same. There is also no information regarding the date of publication of answer keys or the date of the results and NEET Cut Off.
However, we shall be the first to inform you regarding any notification or update by the NTA. Therefore, keep following Affinity Education to make sure you are updated with all the latest happenings in the field of education.