MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University: Fees, Ranking, Course
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv was established in 1834 in the capital of Ukraine, Kyiv. The university is a classic university that offers a distinct research profile and the third-oldest university in the country. Foreign students, who came here to study get higher education in Ukraine, are offered a variety of educational programs by MCI Recognized Medical Colleges in Ukraine
It is one of the top medical universities in Ukraine clustered in the south of Kyiv. The Red University Building is the main university building and is also a recognized national symbol of Ukraine’s higher education system. The building houses a large enclosed courtyard, and the university’s A.V. is behind the building of the Fomin Botanical Garden, home to one of the tallest greenhouses in the world.
Candidates can easily apply for study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University and get better opportunities in their academics. The university offers multiple courses to students who apply to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Taras Shevchenko National University Highlights:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Total Students||23686 (Students Enrolled)|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|University Recognition||Received 4th level accreditation|
Taras Shevchenko National University, Ukraine offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine for Indian Students. Let’s see some important Taras Shevchenko National University Highlights.
Taras Shevchenko National University Fee Structure:
Before applying for study MBBS in Ukraine university candidates needs to know about the fee structure. It is the most important criterion considered by the aspirants before getting admission into the University. Below we mentioned the National University of Taras Shevchenko Fee structure.
Taras Shevchenko National University Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||1500/yr||-||30000|
U.S. $1= 74 was taken as the above-mentioned exchange rate. Use the latest exchange for INR charge measurement.
Taras Shevchenko National University Ranking:
The university provides an MBBS course at low-cost for foreign students and ranked in Top medical universities in Ukraine. Below is the mentioned National University of Taras Shevchenko Ranking achieved by the university:
#World Ranking – 2063
#Country Ranking – 2
The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv ranked as the best university and the leading academic institute in Ukraine.
Taras Shevchenko National University Advantages:
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine offers a wide range of opportunities to graduates, from lodging rooms, restaurants, medical spas and technology facilities. The college is regarded to be one of the most prestigious institutions in the field of higher education and the largest source for advanced learning and progressive thinking in the whole of Ukraine.
Among the many reasons that make the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine the best option to
study MBBS in Ukraine, below are the National University of Taras Shevchenko Advantages:
- English language lectures for foreign students.
- Separately Hostel accommodation for boys and girls alike.
- Low academic fees compared to private medical colleges in India.
- The curriculum is constantly being revised and new programs are being introduced to train highly qualified
- Practical experience is of the utmost importance.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, is collaborating with more than 400 member
institutions from around the country.
Taras Shevchenko National University Syllabus:
Well simply like some other University MBBS is the most bought in the program of the Taras Shevchenko National University which is picked by most of the clinical competitors both from Ukraine and from different nations also.
Here underneath are portions of the significant Taras Shevchenko National University Syllabus that you will learn at the University.
- History of Medicine.
- Fundamentals of psychology, Fundamentals of pedagogy.
- Medical Chemistry.
- Medical biology.
- Human Anatomy.
- Physical training.
- Biological and bio-organic chemistry.
- Histology, cytology and embryology.
- History of Ukrainian culture.
Taras Shevchenko National University Admission Process:
The Admission strategy for Taras Shevchenko National University Ukraine depends on a series of guiding and scholastic advancement. Apply for admission at the university and become a piece of the best private medical college in Ukraine. Below is the mentioned point of the National University of Taras Shevchenko Admission process:
Step 1: Fill the admission form of admission.
Step 2: Submit all the required documents mentioned by the university.
Step 3: After submitting the documents wait for the invitation letter from the university.
Step 4: Get your invitation letter and submit your tuition fees.
Step 5: Apply for the student’s visa.
Taras Shevchenko National University Required Documents:
Taras Shevchenko National University Required Documents are as follows:
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Original passport
Taras Shevchenko National University Eligibility Criteria:
Admission to MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine opens in the month of July. Candidates who want to complete their medical education from the university are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying for study MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University.
Indian students wishing to study MBBS at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, must meet the following below we mentioned the National University of Taras Shevchenko Eligibility Criteria to be admitted quickly.
- The applicant should be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The candidate should be a graduate of high school or have an equal degree in Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured a total of at least 50% in 12 of all the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate comes within the SC / ST / OBC group, he/she must have obtained at least 45 percent in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned topics.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students from India.
Taras Shevchenko National University Scholarships:
There are many MBBS aspirants around the world who want to study this course but can’t afford the fee. As we know the MBBS fee is very high which generally can’t be afforded by the majority of the aspirants, and thus the scholarship program can assist such aspirants who can’t afford their fee.
- University offers the scholarship program based on the merit of the students.
- Candidates can easily apply by checking the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship.
Taras Shevchenko National University Hostel life:
Taras Shevchenko National University has an excellent system of hostel accommodation. It maintains three houses with a total of over 2,000 students. The rooms are fully furnished and consist of an apartment with an attached toilet such as a two-bed and three-bedroom.
Students residing in the hostel sign an annual contract and are expected to comply with the rules of the hostel, including the closing of the hostel gate at 11.00 P.M., the registration of all visitors to the hostel, no noise, and consideration of fellow residents in the hostel. Hostels are stringent and students who break the rules of the hostel can be punished by law.
Why choose MBBS at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv?
The points of interest given underneath are a portion of the beneficial things that propose understudies to pick the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for their MBBS course:
- Ukraine has a brilliant nature and the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is the best college in Ukraine.
- Study MBBS at the National University of Taras Shevchenko at an affordable fee structure.
- KNU is one of the highest level colleges on the planet and No. 1 in Ukraine.
- Fully English language classes which makes it more obvious for unfamiliar understudies.
- The Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is perceived by WHO and MCI.