MBBS in Nepal 2021: Admission Application Process Starts, Check Details Now
The Medical Education Commission of Nepal has invited the application for the Common Entrance Exam. On the basis of the score of this exam, admission in the UG study programme of the Medical stream will be invited. Foreign medical students who are looking for admission in medical colleges of Nepal can apply between March 22 at 10:00 am to April 25 at 5:00 PM by visiting the official website of the Medical Education Commission, is www.mec.gov.np
A complete seat distribution and examination schedule will be released by the Medical Education Commission of Nepal before 15 days of the actual exam.
The online application process for MBBS in Nepal
- The application can only be submitted through the online process
- Required documents -
- Applicant’s phone number and last six digits of the transaction reference number (Candidate will get at the time of fee payment of application),
- a copy of a valid Passport or aadhar card
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Mark sheets of board exams
- The application fee is 8000 NPR or equivalent
- The transaction will be made for current account number 04308931670017 of Himalayan Bank Limited with swift code- HIMANPKA.
- Students can direct deposit the amount in any branch of the bank or can use other online payment method suggested there
- Keep the transaction slip to you for future references.
Important Dates for MBBS in Nepal
Eligibility for application
- Candidate must hold 50% marks in 12th board exam. Biology, physics, chemistry should be the main subjects in 12th standard.
- Candidates who appeared in this exam conducted by the Medical Education Commission will get priority at the time of admission in MBBS study programme.
- After the deadline, no application will be accepted by the exam authority