The Key to success set by Osh State University for Aspirants
Formerly known as Kyrgyz Republic, the beautiful country of Kyrgyzstan is in Central Asia. Due to its natural beauty and incredible traditions, Kyrgyzstan is surrounded by mountains on all sides and shares borders with Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, and China. With top universities offering quality education, Kyrgyzstan is the best option if someone plans to study MBBS. In Kyrgyzstan, Osh State University is a career-building university for the candidates in the medical field.
The OSH State Universitywas founded in 1939 under the auspices of the Council of People's Commissars of Kyrgyzstan. The university in 1951 was transformed into a comprehensive pedagogical institute. The institute received full university status in 1992, immediately after the collapse of the Soviet Union. The University is one of the largest and oldest medical institutions offering MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The University provides a course of 6 years including 1 year of internship.
Why choose MBBS at Osh State University
- The staff and faculties of the institution are highly qualified.
- The entire course is taught in English which mostly helps international students as they easily understand the course without any language barrier.
- No donation fee is required for admission.
- Osh State University MBBS feesare pocket-friendly which mostly helps those candidates who are financially weak.
- The university involves its students in various cultural and extracurricular activities.
- Universities of Kyrgyzstan provide world-class infrastructure with modern equipment.
Osh State University MBBS fee structure
There are so many candidates who wish to study MBBS courses but have not fulfilled their dreams due to their financial budget. So Osh State University MBBS fees are pocket-friendly for the candidates.
Tuition fees- 4,000 USD
Hostel fee- 600 USD
OTC Charges- 2500 USD
Osh State University Ranking
The Osh State University Ranking in the country is 10th and in the world it is 8363rd.
The Admission Process at the University
- Registration Process: The very first thing a candidate needs to do to be accepted into a Kyrgyzstan medical university to study for MBBS is to register.
- Application form: In the second step, known as the "Application form," potential students fill out an online form with their personal details and upload digital versions of the required papers to the university's admission site.
- Admission Letter/Letter of Recommendation:In response to a careful review of the student's application. Through this process, students get application letters easily. The consultant for MBBS programs overseas frequently follows the rules of the letter.
- Document Verification:This also entails obtaining Kyrgyz translations of the papers with notary stamps and authenticated by Apostles.
- Letter of Invitation:After all of the previous steps have been completed, the institution will provide an invitation to the student as an official confirmation of their acceptance.
- Visa Formalities: The whole visa procedure, beginning with the submission of the application and ending with its approval, often takes no more than ten to fifteen working days. A student visa is initially only valid for 90 days, after which it must be renewed annually.
- Ticketing and Departure: The trip ends with purchasing tickets and boarding the plane. MBBS overseas consultant Education Vibes handled this step.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in the Universities
The NEET UG Exam is compulsory to be cleared by the candidate for eligibility to be admitted to the Universities.
- In the 10+2 examination, 50% marks for General Category aspirants are needed.
- In the 10+2 examination, 40% marks for reserved category candidates are needed.
- Students or aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
The minimum age is 17 and students who turn 17 before December 31 are also eligible.
Documents Required for Admission to the University
- 10th and 12th Marksheet
- The NEET ScorecardAn original Passport is mandatory
- Passport-size photographs
- Health and fitness certificate
- COVID-19 Report (Negative)
- HIV Report
Osh State University art and heritage
The great infrastructure provided to the aspirants may also attract the candidates to take admission to Osh State University, Kyrgyzstan. The University provides beautiful gardens, flowers, greater humanity, etc. which makes them comfortable and feel like they are living in their own backyard.
Way of teaching in Osh State University
The university offers English language lessons to students, which helps international students to understand the courses without much difficulty. It also helps candidates from different countries to communicate with each other. However, learning Kyrgyzstan can be an additional advantage because it allows better communication with patients in clinical practice.
The university provides high-quality education to its students. Kyrgyzstan University provides all the required facilities in the fields of education, sports, etc. Candidates also do medical from Kyrgyzstan Universities because of their top-class infrastructure, high-standard hostel facilities, fully furnished classrooms, etc. Some of the student’s life points are mentioned below:
- Debates, quizzes, stage shows, sports competitions, etc. extracurricular activities are provided at the University.
- The university provides a library, museums, auditoriums, lecture halls, etc.
- Well-equipped laboratories and classrooms for better medical education for the students provided by the University.
- The university has museums in which historical monuments, old sceneries, sculptures, etc. are witnessed by the students.
- Top-class cooking area, world-class laundry services, a secured residence hall, etc provided to the candidates.
Universities of Kyrgyzstan hostel facilities are also top-class which makes students to be relaxed about the accommodation burden, especially students who are outside or are coming far from the University.
- Provides fully-furnished rooms, disinfection, delicious food in the canteen, color TV, refrigerator, etc.
- Internet facilities are also provided in the university hostels which make sure students can learn or study online.
- The hostel has 24-hour security guards, CCTV cameras, etc. for security.
So the hostel of the University of Osh State University provides all the required facilities to the candidates which they required after the classes at the University which relaxes them and makes sure they will be fully freshed and concentrate on their studies.
Scholarship facility provided by the University to the candidates
The university provides scholarships every year to the candidates according to their academic performance. Indian students get so much help from the scholarship as so many students can’t be able to pay their fees in the allotted time. It is also granted based on several criteria, including athletic ability, educational achievement, diversity and inclusion, and financial need. Hence Osh International Medical University is one of the finest Universities in Kyrgyzstan for MBBS courses.
Intake of MBBS at the University
MBBS admission application for MBBS Abroad undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Osh International Medical University in Kyrgyzstan begins on July 1 and ends on August 15. However, it is important to apply before July 30th of every year as the visa process can take 2-3 months.
About Indian Nourishment provided by Osh State University
University hostels provide Indian food regularly to the candidates according to their choice whether they are veg or non-veg. They even provide sweets with food to the candidates. Many students find it easier to prepare their own food, which is the very best option as there is no doubt in the mind of quality and less money also used in it. They even visit restaurants and hotels to take food according to their choice.
Que 1: Why is Osh State University Kyrgyzstan the top University in the World?
Ans 1: Osh State University MBBS fees are too affordable and Universities having highly qualified education departments make the Universities highly ranked in the world.
Ques 2: Is Osh State University WHO and NMC recognized?
Ans 2: Yes, the University is WHO(World Health Organization) and NMC(National Medical Commission) recognized which helps aspirants to be eligible for job placement anywhere in the world.
Que 3: Which exam is needed to qualify for admission to Kyrgyzstan Universities?
Ans 3: The NEET UG exam needs to qualify which is compulsory for entrance to Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities.
Que 4: What is the age required for admission to Osh State University?
Ans 4: The minimum age required is 17 and students who turn 17 before December 31 are also eligible.
Que 5: Is good quality food available at Osh State University?
Ans 5: Yes, even Indian food prepared by Indian chefs is available.