Jalalabad State University Quality Education Pattern in MBBS
About the University
TheJalalabad State University was established in 1993 as a medical college. The university offers a variety of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs. Jalalabad State University provides ample exposure to its students in the field of medicine, enriches their skills, and helps them visit various hospitals to practice in the final years of the course.
The university has several departments scattered throughout the financial center city of Jalalabad. The university is particularly popular with Indian immigrant students due to the growing community in the country. The university has many Asian students in its medical faculty and is one of the most famous medical faculties in Kyrgyzstan.
Jalalabad State Universityhas state-of-the-art infrastructure and modern technology to educate and train medical students to become excellent doctors and medical professionals to serve humanity. Currently, more than 3,300 students, including students from India, are studying MBBS at the university in Kyrgyzstan.
Why do MBBS from Jalalabad State University
- A globally recognized university with an excellent rating.
- The University is recognized by the Ministry of Science and Education, the Medical Council of India, and the World Health Organization.
- All facilities and services are available to students.
- International visibility.
- Internationally recognized degree.
- Research and learning opportunities.
- Experienced university lecturer.
- Affordable payment structure than any other country.
- World-leading infrastructure.
- English is used in the lesson.
- Indian food is available at the University Mess and canteen.
- Good review from former students of Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan.
- No donation for admission
- A library with remarkable books, literature, and much more for the academic benefit of students.
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Ranking
- University Ranking in Country – 9th
- University World Ranking – 8,239th
Jalalabad State University Kyrgyzstan Fee Structure
The Jalalabad State University fee structure is pocket-friendly and helps mostly those students who are financially weak.
Tuition Fees: 4200 USD
Hostel Fees: 700 USD
OTC: 2500 USD
Duration of MBBS course at Jalalabad State University
Students also gain a wealth of theoretical and practical knowledge during their first 5-years of study, which is followed by a mandatory 1-year internship for all students.
The university offers a full-time MBBS program to all students who come from different parts of the world. Doctor of Medicine (MD) course lessons and instructions for all students are in English.
Faculties and Departments of Jalalabad State Medical University
Jalalabad Medical University is a college that teaches the medical profession in accordance with foreign medical education standards. For national and international students Jalalabad State Medical University provides a healthy and friendly environment. The university is equipped with all the basic amenities, making the lives of the students and the staff very happy and lively. The following are the academic departments in the University consist of basic and clinical fields. There are so many academic departments in the University. A few of them are
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Computers
- Faculty of Physics
- Faculty of Mathematics
Jalalabad State Medical University for Indian students
Jalalabad State Medical University is one of the best MBBS Abroad destinations in Kyrgyzstan because of its cutting-edge medical education and talented faculty who teach the program. Due to the popularity of the medical school, more than 4,500 students are enrolled in various medical courses in the country and more than 1,000 are from India. Even in a foreign country like Kyrgyzstan, many Indian students don't feel out of their own country. This makes MBBS in Kyrgyzstan one of the best options for Indian students.
Education System at Jalalabad State University
The university offers English language lessons to students, which helps international students to understand the courses without much difficulty. It also helps candidates from different countries to communicate with each other.
Jalalabad State Medical University Admission Process
The admission process at Jalalabad State Medical University is mentioned below:
- Registration is the first step to enter the university
- Letter of acceptance/recommendation recommended to the applicant
- Document approval is the next step
- In the next step, an invitation letter will be sent
- Visa formalities will be completed in the next step
- Finally, it was the ticketing and departure
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to the University
The NEET UG Exam is compulsory to be cleared by the candidate for eligibility to be admitted to the Universities.
- In the 10+2 examination, 50% marks for General Category aspirants are needed.
- In the 10+2 examination, 40% marks for reserved category candidates are needed.
- Students must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their compulsory subjects.
The minimum age is 17 and students who turn 17 before December 31 are also eligible.
Documents Required for Admission to the University
- 10th and 12th Board Exam Marksheet is compulsory
- The NEET Scorecard of the Candidate is required
- An original Passport is mandatory
- Passport-size photographs required
- Health and fitness certificate essential for admission
- COVID-19 Report(Negative) is compulsory
- HIV Report is mandatory
Habitat and Nature at Jalalabad State University
Besides that, high-quality education the university also has many facilities like a garden, playgrounds, a lawn, etc. which makes students feel much more relaxed and focus on their studies with much more ease.
Student’s Life at Jalalabad State University
TheJalalabad State University Kyrgyzstanprovides a top-notch quality of education to its medical aspirants. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is considered beneficial because of the stunning beauty and limited population density of this country, which leads to superior and best services for the students enrolled there.
Life on the Jalalabad State Medical University campus is exciting and students are assured of excellent educational opportunities. Students are invited to explore many options under one roof. Students study and perform under experienced professors with decades of experience in an academic environment, all from several foreign universities.
The course runs through updated routes to enrich the knowledge and skills that are important in this season of competition. Safe and comfortable accommodation with all basic services for students.
Some more important points about student life in the University are mentioned below:
- Active participation of students in various programs such as exhibitions, conferences, scientific seminars, etc.
- A culturally diverse environment for students from different parts of the world.
- Students are encouraged to take an interest in the various social and humanitarian exercises, sports, courses, and exams organized by the university.
- The university provides student support services such as academic advising, counseling, and health services.
- The University provides beautiful gardens, flowers, greater humanity, etc. which makes them comfortable and feel like they are living in their own backyard.
- Development and implementation of various activities to increase the professional and social responsibility of students.
Hostel Facilities at Jalalabad State University
- Truly, well-maintained rooms, clean sanitary, mess or canteen, etc.
- Each dormitory is reserved for 2-3 students.
- All bedrooms are fully air-conditioned.
- Hostel charges are much lower.
- Hostels for boys and girls are separate.
- The hostel cafe offers 3 times meals throughout the day.
- Delicious food is prepared for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian candidates.
- Students can also get Indian food in the dormitory.
- For the student's pleasure, a high-speed internet connection is available.
- Hot and cold water is available.
- A central heating system is also available.
- One kitchen is reserved for students to prepare their own food.
- For security purposes, the hostel provides security guards, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Laundry facilities are available.
- Other than living purposes, the hostel provides facilities of a gym, swimming pool, sports ground, etc.
- There is no explosion hazard in the hostel area.
Que 1: Which exam is needed to qualify for admission to Jalalabad State University?
Ans 1: The NEET UG Exam needs to be qualified by the candidates to be eligible for admission to Jalalabad State Medical University.
Que 2: What is the age required for admission to Kyrgyzstan Medical Universities?
Ans 2: The minimum age should be 17, students having the age of 17 till 31 December of the admission year are also eligible.
Que 3: Is Jalalabad Medical University the best medical program for foreign students?
Ans 3: Yes, the University is the best choice for those candidates who want to do MBBS abroad as the University has a better education pattern and so many other criteria required for quality education for the candidates.
Que 4: Write some more medical courses providing educational hubs in Kyrgyzstan other than Jalalabad State Medical University?
Ans 4: Some more medical Universities other than JSMU are:
- Osh State Medical University
- International University of Kyrgyzstan
- International School of Medicine
- Kyrgyz State Medical Academy
- Asian Medical Institute
Que 5: How does a student visa work?
Ans 5: A Russian student visa is valid for 90 days. However, it can be extended by one year when the student arrives in Russia. If the course lasts more than one year, the student can extend his visa for the duration of his studies.