Indian Students!! Here are the top 10 medical colleges in Russia
Every year a lot of Indian students plan to study abroad and that too especially MBBS in Russia with a dream to own not just a white coat but that along with pride, dignity & so much more! Indian Students, are you planning to visit the country but with an aim to bring back a degree in your hands?
Worry not, we are here with the best of everything you need to know to get enrolled in one of the prime universities in Russia. It is a country with a rich culture that takes so much other than just the basic aspects students drive focus towards. Studying MBBS in Russia is what each student who aspires to be a global student plans.
However, it is not everyone’s piece of cake. In spite of what proportion a student plans for his/her international studies, its execution is the key. Are you the one who’s willing to induce to one of the foremost effective universities in Russia? Well, you’re at the right place.
We've gathered here the foremost effective data & sources, presenting the knowledge you're seeking for. These are the foremost effective medical universities in Russia for locating the medical program. The MBBS in Russia program offered here is a 6-year program.
The universities in this country are approved by the National Medical Council (NMC) formerly known as a lot of MCI-approved medical colleges in Russia. It is the most productive country to pursue the MBBS program. The universities here in Russia provide English as a medium of communication.
Eligibility criteria to get into Russian universities in 2022:
The Eligibility criteria for a student to get enrolled in medical colleges in Russia for Indian students are set to be quite easy which makes students relax about choosing their dream university. Here are mentioned the eligibility criteria to get into some of the prime universities in Russia.
Aspirants need to qualify for the NEET exam to get admission to the university.
Aspirants must be 17 or must complete 17 by 31st December of the year of getting admission into the university.
Eligibility Criteria have been set at ease to make the admission process hassle-free for students. The eligibility criteria to get enrolled in most of the Russian countries are mentioned above in the table. Students who look upon to be a part of the same can have a look at the points mentioned above.
Top 10 medical colleges approved by MCI/NMC 2022 in Russia:
Here are mentioned some of the best colleges to pursue your higher medical education in Russia.
- Chuvash State Medical University
- Kabardino Balakarian State University
- Crimea Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- People’s Friendship University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Ingush State University
- North Caucasian State Medical University
Chuvash State Medical University:
The legacy of the Chuvash State University, Russia dates back to the days when it was established on September 1, 1967, through decrees issued by the USSR Council of Ministers in August 1967. The varsity consists of 15 faculties, over 18,000 students from different regions of Russia as well as over 2000 foreign students from 49 nations in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and more.
When talking about top medical universities in Russia, Chuvash State University is one of the foremost trustworthy names. It offers graduation courses along with post-graduation, doctorate, and specialty courses. Along with top-quality academics, Chuvash State Medical University also offers a spread of extracurricular activities like music and dance also as arts, sports, and cultural events.
Just because it becomes extremely important to choose only what’s best for you, economically and logistically. The Chuvash State University is, therefore, the right choice for you, and the reasons are mentioned below:
- Chuvash State University believes in giving students the required headstart that will help them in a seamless transition from school to college life.
- The USE Calculator allows you to enter your marks and check the probability of your chances of getting into Chuvash.
- Training/Preparatory Courses for in-university admission exams yet because the UNIFIED STATE EXAM (USE) include training in social studies(hist, geo), Russian, mathematics, literature, sciences yet as creative competition (for Journalism applicants) and Drawing-Painting (for Design applicants).
- Held twice a year, Open Days bring parents, students, and consultants to assist the previous familiarize themselves with the structure of the institution, educational processes, admission, and everyone's other doubts.
- Excursions or guided tours of the university.
- Olympiads and contests.
Kabardino Balakarian State University:
Kabardino Balkarian State University is one of the leading scientific, educational, informational, social and cultural universities in Nalchik city of the Kabardino-Balkaria Republic the state. Kabardino-Balkaria State University annually produces about two thousand specialists. Kabardino-Balkaria State University was formed in 1957 in Nalchik with the idea of a Pedagogical college. On the 50th anniversary, Kabardino-Balkaria State University received a Certificate of Merit and Medal from State Duma for its outstanding services and achievements. In 2008, the Kabardino-Balkaria State University enlisted among the 100 best universities in Russia.
Currently, Kabardino-Balkaria State University operates the university complex as a new type of school, which combines different levels of educational institutions, implementing educational programs of higher, secondary, post-graduate and additional professional education. Today Kabardino-Balkaria State University holds 11 places among classical universities in Russia. Currently, Kabardino-Balkaria State University has 67 departments with a teaching staff of 870 highly qualified teachers, where 1800 students get trained every year. Till now Kabardino-Balkaria State University has trained 14500 students on an approximate.
Why Kabardino Balakarian State University?
- Low Tuition Fees
The university provide the lowest tuition fees for foreign students in Russian Federation.
- Certification Courses
The university has accreditation and our courses are recognized worldwide.
- Excellent Quality
The varsity provides the best quality of education for foreign students.
- Experienced Staff
The institute’s staff has great experience and a lot of awards.
- Faculty of Medicine
The university have the best medical faculty in Russian Federation.
- Big International Family
The institution is the best university for international students in Russian Federation.
Crimea Federal University
Crimean Federal University also known as V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University is the top class Medical university in Russia. It is Situated in Crimea State. We have quite 7,000 members of staff and over 32,000 students, including about 3,000 international students from 54 countries.
Crimea Federal University is the best medical university in Russia based on the modern technologies we imply in teaching students. Today, V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University comprises 23 academic and non-academic courses and 12 branches located across the institute, including 10 academies and institutes, 7 colleges, 11 branches, and 11 research and science institutions and centres. Students from all over the world studied at Crimea Federal University
The history of the conception and development of the University is entwined with the history of Crimea. It was the complicated, trouble-stricken and eventful 20th century that saw the development of forward-looking educational institutions in the Republic of Crimea.
- Global Recognition
V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University holds many international and national forums, conferences, events, meetings, and roundtables. The University has cooperation agreements with the leading national and foreign higher education institutions, regulatory bodies, and major companies and enterprises of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Crimea.
- World Class Infrastructure
University’s production facilities and its cooperation with numerous institutions and companies provide students with the chance to gain practical skills and open a number of employment opportunities. Training is delivered in a variety of settings.
Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University, established in 1932, is one of the leading medical universities in the Russian Federation and the centre of medical and pharmaceutical sciences in the Republic of Bashkortostan.
At first, there was only one faculty – The faculty of General Medicine at that time. In 1961 Faculty of Pediatrics was created, in 1970 – The faculty of Preventive Medicine (later renamed to Faculty of Preventive Medicine and Microbiology), in 1976 – The faculty of Dentistry, and in 1981 – The faculty of Pharmacy.
Nowadays BSMU includes five faculties:
- General Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
There are over 8000 medical students, including more than 850 foreign students from 40 countries, about 1000 clinical residences and PhD programs and 7000 postgraduate professional pieces of training in our University. Bashkir State Medical University also includes the medical college, which offers vocational teaching in specialties of Nursing and Prosthetic Dentistry.
University has the United Center of Simulation-Based Training, equipped with state-of-art simulators, where students, clinical residents and physicians of BSMU can enhance their practical skills in neonatology, anesthesiology, resuscitation, obstetrics and gynaecology, endoscopy, neurosurgery. Since 2016 there's been the middle in BSMU for primary accreditation of doctors and pharmacists. BSMU is a large scientific centre, where basic and applied research is carried out.
The scientific infrastructure of BSMU includes the Central Scientific Research Laboratory, Cell Culture Laboratory, Laboratory of Experimental Surgery, Vivarium, Scientific Research Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, and Scientific Research Institute of Oncology. BSMU Scientific library stores about 527 000 items and it's one of the simplest medical libraries in Russia. Bashkir State Medical University cooperates with RUSNANO’s PET Center in Ufa, training specialists within the field of medicine.
Kazan Federal University
The mission of Kazan Federal University has been set forth as
- Contributing to Russia’s innovation-driven development and enhancing the competitiveness of its human capital resources through ensuring high-quality academic process, research and technological developments in priority development areas of the land
- Contributing to the promotion of town of Kazan as a hub of creativity and dynamic innovation and a world-class centre of upper learning, research and academic excellence, still on the preservation and development of the city’s unique cultural and academic heritage in line with its role as guardian of the distinctive historical and cultural legacy of the ethnically and religiously diverse region where Europe and Asia meet.
- Creation of the Kazan Imperial University after the Affirmative Letter and the Charter signed by Emperor Alexander I
- The institution formed a variety of huge and famous scientific schools (mathematics, chemical, medical, linguistic, geological. geobotanical)
- The outstanding alumnus and scholar of Kazan University Ivan Simonov participated within the discovery of Antarctica and pioneered Antarctic studies.
- Nikolai Lobachevsky, the former Rector of Kazan University, developed non-Euclidean geometry, also referred to as Lobachevskian geometry.
- Since the first half of the 19th century Kazan University has been the largest centre of Oriental Studies in Europe and the alma-mater of the world-famous Kazan Linguistic School founded by Baudouin de Courtney
- Professor Karl Ernst Claus discovered the matter and named it after Ruthenia, the Latin word for Russian
- Leo Tolstoy, an excellent Russian writer and thinker, finished his studies at the University
- Aleksandr Butlerov a Russian chemist, who also founded the famous Kazan (Butlerov) school, founded the speculation of organic chemical compounds structure, of organic chemists.
People’s Friendship University
The University was propounded on 5th February 1960 by the USSR Government. On 22nd February 1961, the RUDN University was named after Patrice Lumumba — one of the symbols of the African peoples’ fight for independence. Students and academics might be liberal to pursue their learning, teaching, and research activities, without being subject to political context, but firmly directed to the grand principles of friendship and mutual support. On February 5, 1992, by the choice of the govt. of Russia, the University has been renamed the Peoples' Friendship University of Russia.
Regardless of rankings, age, geography and profile all universities are united by common values. Students and university staff from everywhere on the planet share and understand perfectly well the fundamental ideas of our education.
- RUDN University is the leader among the Russian instruction institutions within the percentage of international students in international rankings.
- Weeks of national and regional cultures
- Declaration of Tolerance
- About 120 national student associations
- International study groups
- International principle of living in student hostels
- Cooperation Agreements with 65 universities from 53 developing countries
- 176 joint International educational programmes
- Double diploma programmes
- Educational programmes accredited by the international agencies
- RUDN University is the head higher education institution for
- CIS Network University (24 universities)
- University of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (82 universities)
- BRICS Network University (60 universities)
First Moscow State Medical University
The Institute is taking advanced steps towards a successful future. By 2020 Sechenov University will become an internationally-recognized comprehensive academic research platform integrating the world's advanced developments aimed at personalized lifelong health management and overcoming global health challenges. The institute`s research-intensive environment supports collaboration between students, faculty and partners in creating new products and technologies.
Currently, Sechenov University is the only member of the Russian Academic Excellence Project in QS World University Ranking by Subject (Medicine). Our clinical competence may be a key advantage for cross-disciplinary basic research and therefore the discovery of the latest horizons in health and care. Our partner ecosystem allocates resources to the areas that translate Engineering, Technical and IT developments into solutions for better health under a personalised life-long health management system. We specialize in a multidisciplinary approach to promoting advanced research in Life Sciences at the Centers of Excellence.
Research-based training and worldwide research networks provide the following generation of health care specialists with new professional competencies. The clinical campus of Sechenov University was established in 1897. It was considered one of the best and largest teaching hospitals in Europe.
Today, the modern fully renovated University Hospitals have:
– ~ 4 000 staff members;
– > 3,000 hospital beds;
– 20 research & teaching buildings;
– 25 university clinics at University hospitals;
– 25 University clinics at municipal hospitals;
– >30% high-tech surgeries (Da Vinci robotic surgeries)
In-patient departments of the varsity Hospital provide multi-speciality high-tech healthcare services. In 2018, the Comprehensive Cancer Center was established at Sechenov University. It provides cancer patients with a full range of medical counter services.
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is a leading scientific and educational medical centre established in 1906 to provide training for doctors, pharmacists, as well as medical scientific personnel. The University is located in Moscow, Russia and is known by its different names like Russian State Medical University, Pirogov Medical University, and RNIMU. N.I. Pirogov.
It is one of the popular colleges in Russia for medical education and is accredited & recognized by the Ministry of Education & Science, Russia. More than 22,000 students participate in higher and extraprofessional education. The University has hospitals and clinics opened in the centre of Moscow for providing training to medical aspirants.
Why Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University?
- MBBS fee is manageable for foreign aspirants.
- Leading medical university, the simplest choice for MBBS in Russia.
- Approved by WHO and other international medical councils.
- One of the best MCI/NMC-approved medical universities.
- Easy admission process with no donation.
- Hostel facility with the best accommodations for foreign medicos.
- 24*7 security is available.
- High Tech laboratories for medical training.
- Connected with the favoured clinical hospitals in Moscow to produce better practical knowledge.
- Largest medical institution in Russia.
Ingush State University
The university is founded by the Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It is a public medical university. Ingush State University was established in 1994. It is located in Megas, Russian Federation. This university has one of the youngest public universities in Russia. With 10 faculties and 42 academic departments, it's the largest educational activity institution within the region.
The university is additionally referred to as “The Federal State Budgetary establishment of upper Education.” there are 508 academic staff to supply the simplest education. This university trained more than 8000+ students in the higher education field. We can say that Ingush State University is one in every of the highest medical universities in Russia to review MBBS studies in Russia.
When we speak about the recognization of universities so Ingush State Medical University is affiliated with WHO (World Health Organization), the Ministry of Science and better Education of the country, the NMC (National Medical Commission), etc. Students can practice in India after completing the MBBS program at Ingush State University, Russia.
- Course Language
The medical university offers the entire medical course in the West Germanic language for foreign students also as Indian students.
- Course Duration
The MBBS course duration is 6 (5+1) years, 5 years for academic studies & 1 year for practicing, at Ingush State University.
- International Students
At this institute, more international students study in various fields. Now at the time, around 5000+ students study here.
- Teacher-Student Ratio
There is a student-teacher ratio that is favorable for students. Candidates get one-to-one attention from faculty.
- Other Facilities
In this university, but studying students can enjoy many things on campus. University provides various sorts of facilities just as the best hostel, sports, library, labs, etc.
North Caucasian State Medical University
- The university holds the best-in-class accreditation for being one of the prime universities in a country like Russia. The university was founded on May 28, 1991. The founders of the educational institutions are the Ministry of Science and higher education of the Russian Federation.
- The North Caucasian State Medical Academy was founded in 1936 in Arkhangelsk, Russia. The university is the centre of medical education in North Russia. This university is permitted by WHO (World Health Organization), MNC (Medical Council of India), FAIMER (Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education Research), etc.
- Presently, around 5,500+ students are studying at this university. North Caucasian State Medical University has 55 departments out of those 55 departments 27 of them are clinical. once a year such a large amount of students come to check the program to study MBBS in Russia at North Caucasian University at a reasonable cost.
- The MBBS program offered them is globally recognised in countries just like the USA, India, Canada, etc. This university has become the simplest option to study MBBS abroad at a reasonable cost among all medical students across the globe.
These are some of the prime universities in a country like Russia, the country that's not only largest in terms of its size or landmass but also ranks on the top of the priority list of most of the students who wish to pursue their higher medical education with international exposure. The students now get a full-fledged opportunity to choose the college of their choice with all the details that cater to their needs.
We have incorporated all the best possible prime universities in Russia for MBBS with all the information that a student needs to get themselves enrolled in Russian universities. Plan your education wisely and look at all the minute details so that you get to know everything about your dream international medical university.