Punjab NEET Counselling 2021: Check Latest Updates And Other Details
The online Punjab NEET Counselling 2021 for MBBS/BDS programs is conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS). The result of the same is declared, and the scorecard is sent to their registered emails by NTA.
Only candidates whose names are appeared on the merit list will attend the Punjab NEET counselling. It is conducted in different phases, the initial round takes place via the internet and all subsequent rounds will take place in person.
Punjab, BFUHS will conduct MBBS counselling for 85% of MBBS seats, and for the rest of the seats are filled by MCC, DGHS. All the further announcements and notices regarding Punjab 2021 MBBS Counselling will be updated on the official website of BFUHS including the schedule and important dates.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Counselling 2021
To attend the NEET Counselling 2021 of Punjab, candidates need to fulfill some below eligibility criteria. Basically, they need to pass the examination first and follow below points to sit in the counseling.
- Candidates must pass the NEET Exam 2021, in order to be considered for MBBS Admission in India.
- For applying under state quota, applicants must have a Punjab domicile certificate issued by the authorities.
- After qualifying for the NEET examination, they need to fill the application form.
- The confirmed candidates will have their names added to the merit list.
- Listed candidates are eligible for Baba Farid University of Health Sciences' Punjab MBBS counselling.
- Merit list is based on the NEET Score 2021, so students must meet all the criteria of eligibility listed for NEET.
Online stages of counseling
Step 1 – Fill in the preference
Candidates need to provide the login credentials like login ID, password, etc. after applying for Punjab MBBS Counselling. Applicants must be aware of the various processes involved in Punjab MBBS counselling before advancing.
Step 2 – Allocation of seat
BFUHS allots seats to candidates based on institutional preferences and merit positions. Candidates can visit the official website (bfuhs.ac.in) to check the seat allocation result.
Step 3 – Candidates must report to their designated medical college after placed on the allotment.
Step 4 – Verify the documents
Applicants need to complete the verification process by submitting their original documents and other required materials. Candidates need to bring original copies of all documents at the time of reporting to the institute.
Step 5 – Fee deposition
After completing the verification, candidates need to submit the fee via bank challan issued by the institute.
Step 6 – Medical Examination
After paying the tuition cost, candidates must report to the assigned college for a medical checkup and bring their payment receipt for the entrance fee.