Poltava State Medical University Ukraine
When It comes to study MBBS out of India then MBBS in Ukraine is one of the prior choices for Indian Students. Poltava State Medical University in Ukraine is famous among Indian Medical Students as it offers an standard education with practical training at an affordable fee. The university has a well developed lab where cutting edge technology available to train students.
Poltava State Medical University Fee Structure is fair in the comparison of other developed nations famous medical universities. Experienced and qualified teachers of this university are totally dedicated to students, also the world class infrastructure of this university provides research opportunities.
Poltava State Medical University Highlights
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English, Russian or Ukrainian|
|Accreditation||4th level Accreditation|
Poltava State Medical University Ranking
Poltava State Medical University Ranking is 76 and 7255 in the world.
- Country Rank – 76
- World Rank – 7255
Poltava State Medical University Courses
Poltava State Medical University Courses offer quality MBBS and dental programs. MBBS is the most pursued course by students. The MBBS program duration is 6 years including internship. The courses offered students are physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and anatomy and much more. Medical aspirants should pursue study MBBS in Poltava state medical university.
Poltava State Medical University Fee Structure
MBBS fees in Poltava state medical university includes the hostel, tuition and other charges.
Poltava Medical University Kharkiv Ukraine Fees
Poltava Medical University Kharkiv Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4000/yr||1000/yr||-||25000|
Poltava State Medical University Admission process
Poltava State Medical University Admission process is quite simple and hassle free. The process includes:
- Students should fill in the admission form online and submit their education documents online.
- Students will receive the admission or invitation letter from the university and then pay the fees online
- Once the admission is confirmed and fees are paid, students will have to apply for their visa.
Poltava State Medical University Documents Required For MBBS Course
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Birth and medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS Course at Poltava State Medical University
Admission Eligibility Criteria in Poltava State Medical University includes:
- Students should have cleared their exams in PCB with 50% from a known state board.
- NEET entrance exam has to be cleared with 50% marks
- When applying for admission, students have to be 17 years of age
- The understudy must have a total of at any rate 40% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, and must have English as an obligatory subject if the understudy is from SC/ST/OBC class.
Poltava State Medical University Hostel
Poltava State Medical University in Ukraine offers students the basic amenities, making sure their needs are taken care off. The amenities offered are:
- Separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Mess facilities
- Big lecture halls
- Auditorium and museums
- Library and Internet.
Poltava State Medical University Scholarship
You can apply for the scholarship program of the Poltava State Medical University if you belong to the financially weaker section of the students.
If you qualify all the scholarship criteria then you will be allocated the scholarship package to fund your fee for the medical program.
Why choose Poltava State Medical University?
- With qualified educators/instructors, MBBS in UMSA Poltava is an extremely top-notch MBBS Program.
- English is the medium of teaching at the university. Students will not have a language problem.
- No donation required when applying for admission for MBBS at Poltava State Medical University.
Student Life at Poltava State Medical University
Students are encouraged to take part various extracurricular activities. The campus as the best library, sports ground, separate hostels and much more. Students are well taken care of by the university.
Visa Process at Poltava State Medical University
Student visa is an effective process that includes submission of education documents along with their bank documents, medical certificates and admission letter from the university.
How we can assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge to give you detailed information.
Placement of Poltava State Medical Dental University:
Poltava State Medical University offers great opportunities to the students, who complete their medical education from the University.
After completing the education you will have decent chances to work in the hospitals of Ukraine or even you can get a job at the international level also.
Contact Details of the Poltava State Medical University:
Here we are providing you the contact details to reach out the officials of the Poltava State Medical University and inquire about any query.
- Do students need to clear the NEET exam?
It is mandatory for students to clear the NEET exam.
- How is the hostel life at the university?
Students are offered basic amenities by the hostel.