NIHFW Brings New Training Course on Nursing and Midwifery
Recently, the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) came out with a notification announcing a “training course” that will be conducted on Building Nursing and Midwifery Leadership for Achieving UHC. It will be held from 22-24th December, 2021.
Classes would be conducted on the virtual platform and will include everything from panel discussions to presentations by participants and experts alike.
Aim of this Course
Talking of the overarching aim, the goal is to develop and hone the skills and competencies of the present and to-be nurses and midwives. This is to make them efficient medical practitioners and professionals as a whole.
At the end of the course, the trainees will master the following abilities: -
- A better understanding of their role in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and in achieving Universal Health Care (UHC).
- The ability to seek and achieve new benchmarks beyond their current achievement.
- Developing action plans to utilize the maximum human potential using leadership skills
- Problem Solving Approach
- Leadership Skills
- Scientific Achievement
Contents of this Course
According to reports by the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW), the curriculum would be vast and encompassing. This is evident from the contents that have been included in the training course on Building Nursing and Midwifery Leadership for Achieving UHC.
- The Nightingale Challenge (2020)
- Leadership styles and skills development
- Self-Awareness and Building Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Communication, Coaching, and Counselling
- Decision Making and Negotiation
- Stress and Conflict Management
- UHC and SDGs
- Transactional Analysis (to identify managerial styles)
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Resource Mobilization
About the NIHFW
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare is a technical institute as well as a “think tank” that’s dedicated to improving the standard of medical systems and manpower in India. Additionally, it also promotes national health and family welfare programs in the country. Here you can get complete information regarding medical course like MBBS and other PG courses.
The various other services carried out by this organization include: -
- Consultancy and Advisory Services
- Specialized projects, and much more.
For updates on this and everything else happening in the education sector, keep following Affinity Education on https://affinityeducation.in/ and https://www.mbbsadmissionabroad.in/news