Want to Ace NEET 2021 Preparation Tips? | Free Seminar in Kota | Join Us!!
The date of NEET 2021 is announced. Aspirants are preparing on war mode for this national level exam. They are practising hard to get a good NEET Score for MBBS admission in their desired medical colleges. Affinity Education is organizing a pre-NEET Seminar in Kota on 10th April 2021. Aspiring medical students will get expert guidance and pro strategy to conquer their mission MBBS admission 2021.
1 August is the exam date of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and more than 15 to 16 lakhs students will appear in this. In this seminar, experienced medical admission experts will be present to answer the queries of medical aspirants. Also, they will guide them with an ace strategy for how to score good marks in neet.
Important Topics of Pre-NEET Seminar
- NEET Preparation Tips - Following the right tricks and direction will lead aspirants towards a good score in NTA NEET. students will be guided by experienced professionals to achieve the goal.
- NEET Counselling - Counselling is an important part of MBBS admission in India. Students should have complete information about it. Keep this in mind, students will get a discussion session for medical counselling.
- Cut-off - What will be the expected cut off of government or private medical colleges in India, it is the big question raise in the mind of every aspirant. In the Pre-NEET Seminar, a special session is dedicated for cut off spikes.
- Pros and Cons of NEXT Exam & NMC - National Exit Test and National Medical Commission are the two important changes made to empower the medical education of India. The advantages and disadvantages of these two major changes will be discussed.
- Options except for MBBS India - In case, students scored low and now he/she is not eligible for MBBS in India or have limited budget to find a reputed medical college, then what are the options left to them. Students will get answers to all of their queries over this topic.
- Benefits and Drawbacks of MBBS abroad - The option of studyingMBBS in MCI/ NMC approved medical colleges abroad is getting popular in recent years. Our specialists will tell you the dark and bright side of this.
So what are you waiting for? Call Today and register yourself for this FREE Pre-NEET Seminar in Kota. Save the date 10 April, time- 10 AM to 5 PM.