NEET PG Counseling: MCC Notice Allows Online Reporting Too
In light of the risk and uncertain circumstances prevailing currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has greenlit the “Hybrid Mode of Reporting” for candidates who have been offered seats by the MCC under the NEET PG Counseling 2021.
This means that candidates can report both in the Online/Offline manner at the college allotted to them.
Important Details for Candidates Taking the Online Route
The initial tasks of the candidate opting for the online route are to: -
- Send a “Confirmatory email” stating that they have accepted the seats.
- Upload scanned copies of all the relevant documents as stated in the Information Bulletin. These would then be verified by the respective colleges
Candidates can also pay the required fees to the respective college through the latter’s official/authorized portal. However, the college authorities need to mention this provision, in advance, on their portals.
Candidates are required to keep in mind that all the admissions made online will be considered “Provisional and only be considered “Final” once the documents are verified during Physical Joining and Medical Fitness Tests.
Duties of the Colleges
First and foremost, it’s important for the colleges to list at least one of the following on their official/authorized websites.
- Contact Number of the Principal
- Contact Number of the Nodal Officer
The colleges are strictly advised to generate the “Admission Letter” of candidates reporting online only through the intra MCC portal. One copy of the same needs to be sent to the candidate and one to the MCC on the ID email@example.com.
Other Important Details
- Candidates who are willing to upgrade to Round 2 while retaining the Round 1 seat, have to Report Offline i.e. physically at the respective allotted college to confirm their admission.
- Candidates seeking to avail of the “Free Exit” option during Round 1 are not required to report at the college.
- Candidates who have joined their Round 1 seat but seek to resign from it are required to do it latest before 3rd February 2022 (till 4 PM). After this, they shall be considered eligible to participate in Round 2 of the counseling
This is all there is on this matter. We shall inform you about any further developments on this matter. To be updated on any happening in the educational sector, keep following us at https://www.mbbsadmissionabroad.in/news