NEET MDS Admit Card Released; Check the Steps to Download
Important updates for Dental Aspirants!
The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) had officially released the admit cards for the NEET MDS Exam (Master of Dental Surgery) 2022 on its official website Click here 2 days ago.
Thus, the candidates who have applied for this exam can check and download their admit cards from here. All they need to do is log in using their ID and Password.
Steps to Download the NEET MDS 2022 Admit Card
After visiting the official website, students need to click on the box that says “NEET MDS” and then follow the steps that have been mentioned below.
- Click on “Application Link” followed by the tab that says “Applicant Login”
- Enter the User ID and Password that would’ve been given to you before and enter the captcha code.
- Click on the “Login” button. This will display the NEET MDS Admit Card 2022 on the screen.
- Check all your details and confirm whether or not they’re correct before moving further and downloading.
It’s advisable that students take a printout of the same for safekeeping.
About the NEET MDS Exam 2022
Just like the regular NEET Exam, this one is also an “eligibility-cum-entrance test”, with the only difference being that this exam is for admission into the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) courses that are included in the Dentists Act.
The important factors one needs to remember about the NEET MDS Exam being held for the academic session 2022-23 include -
- 50% of the NEET MDS seats in all states will be under the All-India Quota
- Others will be included under the State quota seats
- This exam will cover all the private dental colleges, institutions, and universities across India.
- It also covers the MDS courses at the Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
Finally, the NEET MDS Exam 2022 will also serve as the “Screening Exam” for Dental Surgeons (BDS and MDS) for Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps.
To keep yourself updated on the medical exams for both India and abroad, keep following us on Click here