MBBS in Ternopil State Medical University: Fees, Ranking, Admissions
Ternopil is an impressive city in western Ukraine and Ternopil State Medical University is the largest higher education institution in the region. Ternopil is the cultural and educational centre of Ukraine and has a magnificent lake in it. Students from all over the world come to pursue MBBS at Ternopil national medical university.
Established in the year 1957, Ternopil state medical university, after the Second World War, was founded by the government of Ukraine and was named Ternopil Medical Institute. The university was given its name after Ivan Horbachevsky, in the year 1992, with recognition to his contribution to medicine, especially biochemistry. In the year 1997, the university was named state medical academy and appointed I.Horbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy. In the year 2004, the university was given the title state medical university and was popularly known as I.H.Ternopil State Medical University.
About Ternopil State Medical University:
Ranked amongst the best universities in Ukraine, Ternopil National Medical University was founded in the year 1957. The university has been ranked 3rd and has been recognized by the ministry of health and education in Ukraine. The university is known for its cultural traditions. Several students from around the world are pursuing MBBS at the university.
Ternopil State Medical University Highlights:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English & European|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
Ternopil State Medical University Ranking:
Ternopil State Medical University Ranking has been ranked 15 in the country and 4653 in the world. It has been ranked the best college in Ukraine by the Ukraine Ministry of Health. The university provides high-quality education to the medical students. The educational standards of Ternopil State Medical University are a combination of European and American standards.
MBBS Fees Structure of Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine:
When it comes to applying for admission, one of the things students should look into is the Ternopil State Medical University Fee structure.
Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine Fees
Ternopil State Medical University Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4200/yr||1000/yr||-||26000|
Ternopil State Medical University Courses
Ternopil State Medical University Courses offered to students include:
- Pathological Anatomy
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ternopil State Medical University Required Documents
Required documents for admission in Ternopil State Medical University:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Birth and Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET score card
Ternopil State Medical University Admission process
The Ternopil State Medical University Admission process is quite simple and quick. Students have to simply fill in an online application form and submit it along with their education documents. Students will receive an admission letter from the university and then pay the fees online. Students will have to finally apply for their student visa.
Ternopil State Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Students will have to fulfill the Ternopil State Medical University Eligibility Criteria, when applying for admission.
- Students should have cleared the NEET entrance exam with 50%
- Applicants Age should be 17 years and above at the time of enrollment.
- The student must have a general total of in any event 50% in class 12th in PCB
- The student must hold a substantial visa.
Ternopil State Medical University Advantages
The Ternopil State Medical University Advantages are:
- Ternopil State Medical University is Ukraine’s best government medical university.
- The entire MBBS curriculum is presented in English.
- The MBBS degree given by Ternopil State Medical University is recognized worldwide.
- Ternopil State Medical University is accredited by MCI, WHO, FAIMER and ECFMG
- The university offers the most affordable fee structure in Ukraine than any other government university.
- Boards of 102 professors of science give a great deal of attention to every participant and this is considered to be one of the best features of Ternopil State Medical University.
- It is the only institution in Ukraine to deliver 90 postgraduate courses.
- Indian food, especially Punjabi and Gujarati, is readily available.
- Living costs are low, and Ternopil is known as Ukraine’s most peaceful city.
- Admission process to research MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University is easy and without donations.
Ternopil State Medical University Scholarships
There are many MBBS aspirants around the world who want to study this course but can’t afford the fee. As we know that MBBS fee is very high which generally can’t be afforded by the majority of the aspirants, and thus the scholarship program can assist such aspirants who can’t afford their fee.
The scholarship program of the University has been designed to be based on the merit of the students and also on the financial background. You can check the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship by visiting the campus of the institution, as there is not much information available on the web regarding the scholarship program.
Ternopil State Medical University Hostel life
Ternopil state medical university hostel offers students the basic amenities and provide separate hostels for both girls and boys.
- There are two buildings for both academic and laboratory facilities. Students are housed in two gigantic buildings within the campus, offering students all the necessary facilities. Previously, the Morphology Building and the Regional Hospital were designed for students.
- Ternopil State Medical University is one of the very few medical institutions in Ukraine to deliver Indian food in their canteens. In addition, the university has also installed kitchens on every floor of the hostel for Indian students to cook their own meals should they choose to do so.
- Ternopil State Medical University provides multi-storey hostels with well-furnished rooms for students to live in. All rooms are equipped with all necessary amenities such as Wi-Fi, TV, gym, attached bathrooms, reading room, basic furniture, free electricity and 24-hour hot and cold water. There’s also an Indian mess on the university campus where students could eat delicious meals.
Why choose Ternopil State Medical University?
- TSMU’s MBBS degree is exceptionally regarded and perceived everywhere throughout the world.
- MBBS Graduates of the TSMU are invited at all the nations, where capability and capability are the top qualities to stress in the clinical calling.
- MBBS level of TSMU has overall acknowledgement and it is of the universal norm.
- TSMU is consistently on the top situation in European clinical colleges positioning.
- The University has concurrences with the worldwide associations and along these lines, understudies can get double recognitions.
- To study MBBS at Ternopil State Medical University costs a lot lower than to consider it in different nations.
- The college has a fourth-degree of accreditation.
- The University furnishes brilliant nature of training with classes directed in 100% English medium.
- Students don’t have to pay any sort of gift.
- Good consideration can be given to every single understudy since TSMU has in excess of 150 instructors and teachers and class size is little.
Students have to follow a very simply visa process, which includes submitting of documents like 10+2 certificates, bank statements, medical certificates and admission letter from the university.
Student Life at the University
Students are given the best hostels to live in. Students are offered the basic amenities like internet, well furnished rooms, gyms, and library and internet facilities.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
- University selection
- Provisional admission
- Admission letter
- Bank loan assistance
- Attestation & legalization
- Eligibility certificate application
- University admission
- Visa profiling
- Visa application
- One way air ticket from IGI, New Delhi to the country you have selected
- Pre-departure briefing at head-office
- Airport drop to IGI, New Delhi
- Airport pick-up from the country airport
- Free 10 min. call with parents from the destination airport after custom clearance
- Travel arrangements from the country airport to the respective university hostel.
- Hostel room allotment
- Free meals to students for initial days
- Introducing to the country tour of the university campus, city.
- 1st-year medical checkup assistance
- NEET-PG, USMILE , AMC, PLAB exams guidance from 4th year (paid bases)
- Biannual progress report to parents from head office via SMS, Email or Indian-post
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge giving you detailed information.
- Is Ternopil State Medical University good to study at?
The university has been ranked as one of the best universities that offers quality education.
- Does the university offer scholarship programs?
Students with weak financial backgrounds are given scholarships and based on merits students are given scholarships.
- Is Indian food offered at the Hostel?
There are a few Indian restaurants students can eat Indian food, otherwise they can also cook food in their rooms.