MBBS in OO Bogomolets National Medical University: Fees, Ranking, Admissions
OO Bogomolets National Medical University is an ancient university established in 1841 with an aim of providing high-class medical education to students. The University gets its name from the acclaimed Physiologist – Alexander A. Bogomolets. The university is considered to be one of the top MBBS universities in Ukraine. By the uprightness of the scholastic greatness of the graduated class and the master employees, the college is profoundly viewed in Ukraine just as in Europe.
Study MBBS in Ukraine, students from over the globe looking to complete their MBBS degree from the best medical university in Ukraine and become effective specialists fly to this goal to accomplish their life objectives. It offers medical education in different courses in affordable fee structure. MCI approved medical colleges in Ukraine for Indian students to provide an MBBS degree that is globally accepted.
OO Bogomolets National Medical University Highlights:
|University Name||O.O Bogomolets National Medical University|
|Yearly Tuition Fees||4500 USD|
|Establishment||In year, 1841|
O O Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine offers an MBBS degree at a low cost, especially for foreign (Indian) students. The college has come under the category of MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Ukraine for Indian Students. Let’s see some important O.O Bogomolets National Medical University Highlights.
Why choose Bogomolets National Medical University:
- Low-cost MBBS course for Indian Students.
- MCI’s consequence of Bogomolets National Medical University has been about 15%.
- Entire course will be instructed in the English medium.
- No admission test required in Bogomolets Medical University. You have to qualify for NEET only (for Indian students).
- ECTS framework is followed in Ukraine.
- Worldwide recognized degree approved by MCI & WHO.
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking:
The university provides an MBBS course at low-cost for foreign students and ranked in Top medical universities in Ukraine. Below are the mentioned O O Bogomolets National Medical University Ranking achieved by the university:
Ukraine Ranking – 23
World Ranking – 3784
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Fees Structure:
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Ukraine Fees
|Tuition Fees (USD)||Hostel Fees (USD)||Other Charges (USD)||Total (USD)|
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||1200/yr||-||28500|
The fee structure is probably the most important criteria or the aspect which should be considered by the aspirants, as the majority of us consider the fee structure before getting admission into the University. Below we mentioned the O O Bogomolets National Medical University Fee Structure.
Admission Eligibility Criteria in O O Bogomolets National Medical University:
Below we mentioned the Admission Eligibility Criteria in O O Bogomolets National Medical University for MBBS course:-
- Candidate must be ‘Indian’.
- Qualify the NEET exam.
- Complete the age of 17 at the end of the year.
- All the applicants more likely than not contemplated Physics, Chemistry, Biology at their 10+2 level for a long time ceaselessly with English as the mode of study.
- The competitor must have separately gone in subjects like Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and English and probably acquired least finishing grades at the passing assessment in similar subjects.
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Admission Process
Plans to study MBBS in abroad? Then you can check the O O Bogomolets National Medical University information. Also, You can connect with our expert counsellors to get more info on MBBS Admission in Ukraine by clicking here.
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Documents Required:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- NEET Scorecard
Accreditation or Approval of Ukrainian Medical Colleges:
- Medical Council of India
Bogomolets National Medical University is the solitary clinical college in Ukraine to get a 3-star rating from QS. The rating framework QS World University Rankings assesses the instructing of controls, graduation business, explore work, internationalization, material and specialized premise, social obligation, comprehensiveness, general parts of the college’s exercises.
According to Global Medical Foundation’s evaluation for study MBBS in Ukraine in O O Bogomolets National Medical University positioning is among the best 5 in Ukraine.
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Advantages:
- MBBS course cost of O O Bogomolets National Medical University is low for Indian Students.
- Hostel and Indian chaos is accessible to the understudies. In any case, the lodging is around 3-4 km away from the grounds.
- No admission test required like IELTS or GMAT for study MBBS in O Bogomolets Medical University.
- Easy admission and visa process.
- ECTS framework is followed in Ukraine.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is about: 14 – little class size guarantees that students get singular consideration.
- More than 1,000 Indian students are presently learning at Bogomolets.
O O Bogomolets National Medical University Admissions 2021:
For taking admission in O O Bogomolets National Medical University, contact Global Medical Foundation as it were. Worldwide Medical Foundation is approved for giving admissions to Indian students at National Medical University. Worldwide Medical Foundation has made the procedure of confirmation in NMU simple for the students and they can finish the procedure online with the assistance of the Global Medical Foundation. Regardless of which state you are from in India, you can complete your confirmation through us.
OO Bogomolets National Medical University Hostel Life:
- The University has a gigantic game complex with practice focuses, a football arena, sports ground for handball, volleyball, a pool, tennis courts, and a health club.
- The students at O.O. Bogomolets National Medical University are urged to take an interest in various social activities, sports, courses, gatherings, and assessments held in schools.
- The students are given outfitted rooms with the focal warming framework, beds, tables, seats, almirah, and so on. Students can move outside the inn after the first year and can remain in condo rooms.